Hotel in Maldives unveils new luxury villas
The luxury Angsana Velavaru Maldives hotel is proud to present its new in-Ocean Villas opening on July 2009 with an innovative room concept that means these villas will be the first standalone collection of water villas not to be connected to an island.
The stunning Maldives hotel property of Angsana Velavaru is about to unveil a new set of standards with the launch of its new In-Ocean Villas opening in July 2009. Revolutionising the Maldives hotel rooms concept, these magnificent new additions will be the first standalone collection of water villas in the Maldives not to be connected to an island.
Strategically located on the pristine sands of South Nilandhe Atoll, these new cluster of 34 In-Ocean villas will complement the hotel's current 79 beachfront villas whilst adding a unique pioneer standard to Maldives holidays. With the launch of these new villas this exceptional All-Villa Maldives hotel will be setting new standards in resort living, offering guests much more to see and do via an exclusive series of signature experiences especially and carefully selected as well as some service touch points.
Of the 20 new spacious In-Ocean Villas, there are 11 Premier In-Ocean Villas and 3 Sanctuary In-Ocean Villas, all ranging from 175 square metres to 290 square metres in size and each offering a unique intimate oasis blissful enjoyment and unparalleled seclusion. For the most intimate of Maldives holidays and for that deserted-island holiday experience of a lifetime these new In-Ocean villas are ideal for both couples and families with children over 12 years of age. A new concept in accommodation for Maldives hotels, the Angsana Velavaru has outdone itself with the creation of these incredible villas that take privacy and subdued luxury to a whole new level. For your next Maldives holiday with a touch of the exceptional look no further, and for those hopeless romantics and honeymooners...there couldn't be a more idyllic setting for romance than at this stunning villas in such untouched lush surroundings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Bask in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean with this stunning Maldivian hideaway
- Explore the local reef with an expert guide
- Experience the true Maldivian way of life with a local family
- Indulge your senses with serene tranquillity at the Spa
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...