Hotel in Maldives unveils new luxury villas
The luxury Angsana Velavaru Maldives hotel is proud to present its new in-Ocean Villas opening on July 2009 with an innovative room concept that means these villas will be the first standalone collection of water villas not to be connected to an island.
The stunning Maldives hotel property of Angsana Velavaru is about to unveil a new set of standards with the launch of its new In-Ocean Villas opening in July 2009. Revolutionising the Maldives hotel rooms concept, these magnificent new additions will be the first standalone collection of water villas in the Maldives not to be connected to an island.
Strategically located on the pristine sands of South Nilandhe Atoll, these new cluster of 34 In-Ocean villas will complement the hotel's current 79 beachfront villas whilst adding a unique pioneer standard to Maldives holidays. With the launch of these new villas this exceptional All-Villa Maldives hotel will be setting new standards in resort living, offering guests much more to see and do via an exclusive series of signature experiences especially and carefully selected as well as some service touch points.
Of the 20 new spacious In-Ocean Villas, there are 11 Premier In-Ocean Villas and 3 Sanctuary In-Ocean Villas, all ranging from 175 square metres to 290 square metres in size and each offering a unique intimate oasis blissful enjoyment and unparalleled seclusion. For the most intimate of Maldives holidays and for that deserted-island holiday experience of a lifetime these new In-Ocean villas are ideal for both couples and families with children over 12 years of age. A new concept in accommodation for Maldives hotels, the Angsana Velavaru has outdone itself with the creation of these incredible villas that take privacy and subdued luxury to a whole new level. For your next Maldives holiday with a touch of the exceptional look no further, and for those hopeless romantics and honeymooners...there couldn't be a more idyllic setting for romance than at this stunning villas in such untouched lush surroundings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
See what the Maldives really has to offer at Velassaru Maldives, with a great array of excursions.
- Fantastic selection of excursions from night snorkelling to fishing to a trip to Male to having an island all to yourself!
- As well as chilling on the beach or visiting the Spa, why not go an practice the ancient art of Yoga?
- Five wonderful dining venues and two exciting bars means you have a range of options depending on what mood you are in
Sun Island is al elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream with the added royal treatment
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Let everything go as you observe breath-taking landscapes during a relaxing stay at the amazing Velassaru Maldives...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Get away from the mundane and enjoy eight days of uninterrupted sun and sand on the shores of one of the most sought...