Free Stay at Soneva Maldives Resorts
From 1st June to 22nd December 2009 during its Six Senses Social Season; Soneva Resorts Maldives will put in place a new initiative for guests to earn a free stay while helping the local community by participating in various community programmes
Asian hotel group Soneva Resorts Maldives have announced a unique initiative for travellers and hotel guests to earn a free stay while helping the local community and contributing to the cultural enrichment of a Maldives holiday in a very personal way.
The hotel chain have designated the period that goes from the 1st June to the 22nd December 2009 as its Six Senses Social Season, during which hotel guests will be offered the opportunity of giving a little of themselves to the Maldivian community in return for an extended stay at any of the Soneva Resorts in the Maldives.
The programmes will allow tourists to get closer to the real Maldivian way of life and will not only help locally but will also provide guests with a better understanding of the traditions and daily challenges of the Maldives culture, which results in an amazing experience that is mutually beneficial for all.
Activities involve tasks such as teaching at local schools, volunteering at hospitals, working on local farms and assisting with the waste-to-wealth projects plus any other ideas which the resort would gladly welcome and support based on guests' individual preferences, profession and expertise.
The most enchanting way to truly submerge in the culture and get the most of your Maldives holiday! The actual offer for all Soneva Maldives hotels is the following: Stay for 14 Nights as a Paying Guest and get 14 More Complimentary Nights! In return guests must participate for a total of 4 days in one of their Maldives community projects.
The offer is valid for stays booked directly with the resort or via a third party, tour operator or travel agent, just be sure to mention this to your travel consultant because bookings need to be made with a minimum of 3 months in advance to allow for a tailor-made program to be created. The complimentary 14 nights includes accommodation only so for your Mauritius holiday you'd only be paying for your meals and flights.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Surrounded by crystal clear waters and tropical vegetation, Olhuveli Beach and Spa Resort is home away from home.
- Sunset Fishing, Male Sightseeing, a visit to a local island and Snorkelling Safari are just some of the excursions available
- From a kids club and live evening entertainment to the Sun Spa, there is something to cater for the needs of all family members
- Enjoy spa credit, included excursions, sunset cruises and more with the Emerald Plan, whilst the All Inclusive package offers use of sports facilities for free
- free room upgrade to the next category
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Transform your senses and discover a new world at the picturesque Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort. The elegantly designed...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
True Maldivian style comes to the fore at Reethi Beach Resort, situated on the tiny Baa Atoll. The PADI 5-star Dive...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....