Free Stay at Soneva Maldives Resorts
From 1st June to 22nd December 2009 during its Six Senses Social Season; Soneva Resorts Maldives will put in place a new initiative for guests to earn a free stay while helping the local community by participating in various community programmes
Asian hotel group Soneva Resorts Maldives have announced a unique initiative for travellers and hotel guests to earn a free stay while helping the local community and contributing to the cultural enrichment of a Maldives holiday in a very personal way.
The hotel chain have designated the period that goes from the 1st June to the 22nd December 2009 as its Six Senses Social Season, during which hotel guests will be offered the opportunity of giving a little of themselves to the Maldivian community in return for an extended stay at any of the Soneva Resorts in the Maldives.
The programmes will allow tourists to get closer to the real Maldivian way of life and will not only help locally but will also provide guests with a better understanding of the traditions and daily challenges of the Maldives culture, which results in an amazing experience that is mutually beneficial for all.
Activities involve tasks such as teaching at local schools, volunteering at hospitals, working on local farms and assisting with the waste-to-wealth projects plus any other ideas which the resort would gladly welcome and support based on guests' individual preferences, profession and expertise.
The most enchanting way to truly submerge in the culture and get the most of your Maldives holiday! The actual offer for all Soneva Maldives hotels is the following: Stay for 14 Nights as a Paying Guest and get 14 More Complimentary Nights! In return guests must participate for a total of 4 days in one of their Maldives community projects.
The offer is valid for stays booked directly with the resort or via a third party, tour operator or travel agent, just be sure to mention this to your travel consultant because bookings need to be made with a minimum of 3 months in advance to allow for a tailor-made program to be created. The complimentary 14 nights includes accommodation only so for your Mauritius holiday you'd only be paying for your meals and flights.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
All villas are surrounded by palm trees or on stilts over the lagoon, making for a memorable stay.
- Free Upgarde from Half Board to All Inclusive! Book Now!
- Set on the tropical island of Dhuni Kolhu surrounded by warm waters of the Indian Ocean, and located only 30 minutes by sea plane from Male International Airport.
- Witness schools of dolphins playing in the azure waters or try fishing in the traditional Maldivian way while enjoying breath-taking sunset
- Find a state of relaxation with a variety of different treatments and massages created to indulge personal desires for well-being
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...