The first Sharm El Sheikh Hotel for CHI Hotels and Resorts to Open in July
CHI Hotels & Resorts is now ready to introduce its first Sharm El Sheikh hotel to the world, which will be opening its doors to guest next month. The new hotel will feature a total of 335 rooms with either Sea or Mountain View of the Sinai Mountains
CHI Hotels & Resorts proudly presents the newest addition to their line of Egypt hotels with their first Sharm El Sheikh hotel opening next month. The brand new "Tiran Hotel will be part of their Corinthia Beach Resort brand in Sharm El Sheikh but will also be individually branded as the Tiran hotel to give its name the distinction of a more exclusive and upscale resort.
Located at one of Sharm's finest areas right at the heart of Montazah, this new property will specialise in offering guests a more personal touch and a more relaxing experience altogether while maintaining the excitement of diving adventures that many other Sharm El Sheikh hotels are famous for.
Its combination of mountain views, private beach seclusion and sublime 4 star luxury make a stay here a truly exceptional way to enjoy a Sharm El Sheikh holiday. The hotel features a separate Day Spa with Jacuzzi offering a variety of beauty treatments and relaxation therapies as well as exclusive massage and spa facilities on their stretch of private beach which at the same time also presents guests with a dinging option and a Bedouin tent to unwind in intimacy.
This new gem that flourishes among all other Sharm El Sheikh hotels will be featuring a total of 335 rooms and suites which will have either sea or mountain views plus a range of comfortable amenities. The vistas to be enjoyed from the balconies extend all the way towards the biblical Mount Sinai Mountains and over to the nearby Tiran Island, after which the hotel is named and which also happens to have the famous diving sit of Ras Nasruni, also literally metres away from the hotel's beach!
If staying at this charming hotel during your Sharm El Sheikh holiday you will never be too far from the amazing underwater adventures. From the 1st July onwards Sharm El Sheikh holidays will account with one more new option when choosing where to stay during your Egypt holiday in this area.
The Tiran Hotel will open its doors and offer guests with a haven of charm and hospitality accounting with 2 restaurants and 3 bars, a spacious conference hall with adjoining syndicate room, an amphitheatre, a large landscaped pool and separate children's pool, a kid's club, business centre and internet cafe, among many other exceptional facilities.
There is also a mini-golf course, an expert diving centre and many other water sports activities to keep you well entertained during your Sharm El Sheikh holiday!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Sharm El Sheikh Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Experience utter luxury as you enjoy eight days of uninterrupted R&R along Egypt's Red Sea shores. But apart from sun...
Egypt's Red Sea coastline is one of the country's leading tourist destinations, especially among UK holidaymakers as it...
Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort nestles into a dramatic headland overlooking the Ras Mohammed National Park. This...