Ladera Resort in St Lucia named as one of Caribbean's top resorts
The Ladera Resort in St Lucia has been ranked in fifth place in Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards' Caribbean Resort Hotels category. The luxury eco-resort was also rated the second top hotel in St Lucia and was praised by readers for its romantic setting and unique accommodation. The property sits on a forested ridge 1,100 feet above the sea and boasts views of the majestic Pitons.
The luxurious Ladera Resort in St Lucia has been recognised in the 2018 Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards. The property was ranked in fifth place in Caribbean Resort Hotels category and the second-best hotel in St Lucia.
Located on a forested ridge, 1100-feet above the sparkling Caribbean Sea, the eco-resort boasts spectacular views of the stunning Pitons, the island twin emerald-sloped peaks. The property was awarded an impressive score of 93.47 by readers of Travel + Leisure magazine.
Daly Mariatte, Vice President and General Manager of Sales and Marketing at Ladera Resort, commented:
“We are thrilled to be named as a top resort in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards and cannot thank our guests enough for the support through the resort’s 30-year history.
“This accolade represents our staff’s hard work and dedication to provide our guests with personalized service. Our chief goal at Ladera has always been to ensure our guests have a special and authentic St. Lucian experience.”
Mariatte also explained:
“The only way is up from here, and we will continue to provide our guests with an exceptionally unique resort that will encourage fond memories with their loved ones and keep them returning for years to come.”
This is the first time the luxury resort was awarded in the Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards. This year’s Caribbean Resort Hotels category included hotels and resorts from 12 countries across the Caribbean. The property was praised by readers for its romantic settings and its unique accommodation.
Ladera Resort is the only property on St. Lucia, which is positioned on the island’s UNESCO World Heritage site. The boutique resort has 37 unique suites and villas that feature an open-air three-walled concept built. The rooms have furnishings made with local tropical hardwoods, tiles and stones, as well as relaxing in-room amenities and treatments.
The hotel also has Paradise Ridge with a villa and four suites. The lavish 1,700 square foot has a large living area with contemporary Dedon furniture, a dining area, lounge seating and a double daybed. The bedroom has a canopied, four poster King bed, with stunning views of the sea, and guests have access to a private pool.
The four suites feature spacious living areas, large bathrooms, four poster canopied King beds, private plunge pools and views of the Caribbean Sea and the Pitons. Guests staying at Paradise Ridge have access to the resort’s signature Butler Service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Two Kids (4-12 years) stay and eat free
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its breathtaking views and its golden sand
- Book 7 nights and get US$150 Resort Credit per room category per stay
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with an adults section and family section complete with St Lucia's only water park
- Includes $1000 resort credit to be used in resort on Spa treatments, upgrades and more
- Opening Offer of upto 70% off on all room types when staying plus up to 2 Kids stay and play FREE
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Summer Sale now extended with discounted savings for stays until 2019 of upto 50%
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane Spa® offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Situated in the heart of Gros Islet is the magnificent Bay Gardens Inn, a classy resort set in lush tropical gardens....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings out...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...