The Caribbean Tourism Organization live on Twitter chat tomorrow!
If you've never been to the Caribbean before but would like to know more about its unique attractions or what makes a trip there worth it, the Caribbean Tourism Organization has organised a live Twitter chat tomorrow to enlighten all those interested in the Caribbean's many appealing factors. Even if you've been to the Caribbean before but have questions about a particular destination, food, music or events; everyone's welcome!
Those intrigued about a Caribbean holiday or those who want to know what they can look forward to in this blessed part of the world during 2018 will have a unique opportunity to chat live with Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) representatives tomorrow and ask them as many questions as they want, whether that's on food, music or other attractions.
This Friday 21st July a CTO team will be live on Twitter from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. (BTS time) to help promote three of the Caribbean's most popular assets: scrumptious food, excellent wines and infectious music.
The intention is to enlighten an audience of Twitter users on the many music festivals and autochtonous music styles to be enjoyed in the Caribbean, from soul to jazz, calypso, soca, reggae, rumba, samba and ska. That's on the music front, on the food front, they will be answering questions on the best places to enjoy which type of cuisine, where to attend the most atmospheric Fish-Fries or BBQ parties and which national and regional dishes you could look forward to tucking into. Plus, a number of food festivals take place throughout the year, featuring starring ingredients like mango, chocolate, pineapple or lobster.
When it comes to rum, it's little secret to anyone that this tropical libation, endemic to the Caribbean only is one of the region's trademark signs. And there's no better place to enjoy the Caribbean's fine selection of rums and cocktails than at their birthplace. CTO organisers will be chatting about opportunities to sample the different rum varieties and the best distilleries in the region.
If you want to participate and engage in the discussion of all things Caribbean, the theme for tomorrow's Twitter chat is Caribbean Food Rum and Music and you can contribute to the conversation by adding #CaribFoodRumMusic hashtag to your tweets, or by directing your questions to @_LoveCaribbean. Don't miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity to talk with the true, most authentic Caribbean experts!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Caribbean and Costa Rica Browse all
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island at Worthing Court Apartment Hotel, as the elegant eco-friendly...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...