Cap Maison in St Lucia Launches Four New Drinks Ahead of 10th Anniversary Celebrations
The luxurious Cap Maison in St Lucia will be celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, and to mark the occasion, the resort has created four exclusive drinks. Using local ingredients, the resort has produced an exclusive ale, rum, rum punch and red wine. In October, the luxurious resort will host a special three-day event to celebrate a decade in business.
The Cap Maison Resort in St Lucia is getting ready to celebrate its 10th anniversary this year. To mark the special occasion, the luxury resort has created four new drinks to honour its heritage.
Using local ingredients, the lavish resort has produced four beverage products that will give guests a taste of St Lucia. Guests can savour the delicious flavours of the resort’s homemade rum, rum punch, ale and red wine.
The Cap Maison Solera Cask Rum
This 10-year-old rum has emerged after an onsite aging process in the cellar of Cap Maison. Distilled by St Lucia Distillers, the process involved using pot and column stills. The refined, clear spirit was aged in Old Port barrels, and then again in white oak medium tasting barrels using the Cap Maison’s renowned “Solera” aging system.
The rum has aromas of roasted Arabica coffee, leather, tobacco leaf and dried fruit. Its flavours are a mix of spice, chocolate and aged wood. The best way to enjoy this 43 per cent volume is neat or with one large ice cube.
The Solera Rum Punch
Using the same 10-year-old Aged Solera aging system as the cask rum, this delicious punch is made from a blend of 100 per cent St Lucian rums. Perfect for those hot summer days, the 60 per cent volume drink is made using fresh lime, cane sugar, solera rum and angostura bitters.
The Cap Maison Improper St. Lucian Ale
This craft ale is a partnership between the Antilla Brewing Company and has been created exclusively for Cap Maison. Using the Golden Apple, the unfiltered golden is a blend of malt, alcohol, and citric hops. Perfect for quenching thirst in the summer sun, this refreshing beverage is five percent volume.
Cap Maison’s 10th Anniversary House Red Wine for 2018
Cap Maison has teamed up with the South African wine producer in Stellenbosch, De Toren to produce this delicious red wine. Named Diversity, the wine is a Bordeaux blend of Merlot, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Malbec. Its flavours are rich with hints of fruit, oriental spice, and rose petal.
Cap Maison resort will host a special three-day event from 5th to 7th October 2018 to celebrate its 10th anniversary. Guests can enjoy a formal cocktail and dinner at The Cliff at Cap restaurant on the first night. On the main anniversary evening, there will be a dinner with a special menu, live band and rooftop party at The Naked Fishermen. The next day, guests can carry on the celebrations at the all-day beach party.
The luxury resort is located on the northern tip of St Lucia close to Rodney Bay. The family-run hotel boasts its very own white sand beach, and an array of lavish suites and villas with private balconies or terraces, and swimming pools. Facilities at the property include an infinity pool, garden pool, modern fitness centre, the Cliff at Cap restaurant, and the Naked Fisherman beachside dining venue.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Summer Sale with incredible savings of upto 45% in all room types until 3rd January 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Take advantage of free extras including a complimentary tour and complimentary wine in your room on arrival
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Summer Sale now extended with discounted savings for stays until 2019
- Unique couples only resort designed for honeymoons and weddings
- All beverages included, such as premium brand alcohol and wine by the bottle at dinner
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane Spa® offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...