Excellence Oyster Bay Resort in Jamaica officially opens doors
The new Excellence Oyster Bay has opened its doors to guests in the Trelawny area of Jamaica. The launch marks the debut of the Excellence Group’s brand outside of Mexico and the Dominican Republic. The luxury property has 315 guest suites, and facilities including eight dining venues, nine bars, a fitness centre, three swimming pools, and the Miilé Spa.
The Excellence Group has announced the official opening of the new Excellence Oyster Bay hotel in Jamaica. The new property is the first of the brand’s hotels to open outside of the Dominican Republic and Mexico.
Located in the Trelawny area of Jamaica, the upscale Victorian-style resort sits on a private peninsula facing the island’s stunning Luminous Lagoon which has bioluminescent lights. The adults-only hotel has 315 guest suites, and cost approximately $110 million.
Domingo Aznar, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Excellence Group, stated:
“We could not be happier to have beautiful Jamaica as a part of the Excellence Group family. Excellence Oyster Bay has been a major passion project of Excellence Group and is the culmination of our experience in hospitality, luxury, culinary, and exceptional service.”
“We truly believe that with Excellence Oyster Bay, guests will find an extraordinary experience through welcoming personalized service and a genuine attention to detail.”
Guests can enjoy an all-inclusive experience at the hotel, and will have access to an array of upscale facilities and services. These include a fitness centre, two beachfront swimming pools, and rooftop pool and lounge, nine stylish and casual bars, and eight gourmet restaurants within scenic settings. There is also the group’s signature Miile Spa, with a variety of pampering therapies and treatments, plus the Excellence Club enclave.
The hotel’s lavish guest suites private swimming pools or rooftop terraces, and there are beach houses situated directly on the white sand beach. Spacious 800-square-foot junior suites, or 2,000 square foot upper suites are perfect for families with feature large living areas and private balconies with sea views.
The Excellence Group Luxury Resorts is a Dutch hotel management and international real estate company, which operates three hotel brands: Excellence Resorts, Finest Resorts, and Beloved Hotels. The company operates luxury hotels and resorts across tropical destinations including Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, the Riviera Maya and Cancun in Mexico, and now the Oyster Bay in Jamaica.
The Trelawny area sits in northwest Jamaica and is home to beautiful beaches and lush landscapes. The town of Falmouth is picturesque with Georgian-style architecture and former sugar plantation estates. The town is seeing major tourism development, with billions of dollars invested by Falmouth by the Port Authority of Jamaica.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- Have an enjoyable evening with the nightly theme parties & live entertainment
- This adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility and Unlimited All Inclusive
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, introductory scuba lessons & more
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...