Azul Beach Resort Negril in Jamaica Opens New Adults-Only Section
Karisma Hotels & Resorts has revealed the new adults-only section of one of its all-inclusive resorts in Jamaica. The luxury Azul Beach resort is located on the popular Seven Mile Beach in Negril, and the new section includes two buildings, a private area on the beach, and a Premium Pool and swim-up Tamarind pool bar with concierge and butler service.
The Azul Beach Resort Negril in Jamaica has opened its new adults-only section. The all-inclusive resort now offers an exclusive experience for adults in two buildings on the south side of the property.
Located on the Seven Mile Beach in Negril in Jamaica, the beachfront resort caters for families, but its new adults-only are provided a tranquil escape for guests over 18.
Guests can enjoy access to a private area of the beach, as well as the Premium Pool, the swim-up Tamarind pool bar, and the services of gazebo concierge and butlers. Rates for rooms in the adults-only section start from $243 per person, per night, based on double occupancy.
"With the debut of the adults-only experience in buildings eight and nine, we offer a tranquil environment for those of our guests seeking a relaxed and sophisticated sanctuary."
Stated Kelly Poling, the Senior Vice President of Marketing for Karisma Hotels and Resorts, the owners of Azul Beach Resort Negril.
Azul Beach Resort Negril has 285 suites with private balconies or patios, including Ocean View Suites and Ocean Swim-Up Suites. Guests can enjoy separate sitting areas, king-size Bali beach beds, 42-inch plasma TVs, daily stocked minibars, iPod docking stations, deluxe bathrobes, rainforest showers, and many offer views of the ocean and butler service.
The luxury beachfront resort has nine restaurants with a la carte and buffet-style dining, and nine stylish and casual bars within scenic indoor and outdoor settings. For children, there’s the Azulitos Playhouse, My Gym with fun activities, plus fun beach and water activities. Theassa Spa and fitness centre great for tranquil therapies, workouts, and yoga, Pilates or Thai Chi classes. Guests can cool off in the sun in the resort’s beautiful swimming pools with loungers.
The all-inclusive experience allows guests to enjoy a stress-free stay at the hotel, thanks to the services of dedicated butlers and concierge. All-inclusive amenities include all drinks and meals, daily activities programme, nightly entertainment and live music, restocked minibars in suites, beach volleyball and giant soccer, 24-hour room service, complimentary wireless Internet, free international calls, fitness classes, kids’ clubs, and non-motorised water sports such as kayaking and hobie cats.
Karisma Hotels and Resorts was founded in 2000, operates luxury properties across Mexico, Jamaica, Colombia, and Europe. The Azul Hotels brand caters to families and has properties across the Riviera Maya in Mexico and Jamaica.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- All Inclusive Resort with all meals and beverages included
- Family Friendly Hotel where up to 2 Kids can stay and play for free
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Indulge and revel in the lap of luxury at Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay with that special someone when you visit Jamaica.
- London Gatwick from £1399 per person
- The adults-only hotel boasts ultimate tranquility and Unlimited All Inclusive including 24hr room service
- Enjoy endless daytime activities such snorkelling, sailing, basketball, introductory scuba lessons & many more
- Book 2019 Early and save up to 50% off with the AM Resorts Amazing Sale
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- 2 Kids 14 and under stay and play free
- Famous for Watersports available on the beach plus a selection of other activities like the championship golf course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills from fine dining or casual
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...
If you're looking for a beautiful, elegant and exotic venue to celebrate a wedding, enjoy a honeymoon, or simply spend...