Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Residences Emirates Pearl to open in June 2018
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts has announced it will open a new hotel in Abu Dhabi in June. The hotel group will debut its Grand Hyatt brand in the emirate with the launch of Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Residences Emirates Pearl. The luxury property will have 332 guest rooms, 36 suites and 60 full-service one and two-bedroom residences with views overlooking the city and Arabian Gulf.
Hyatt Hotels and Resorts will be debuting its Grand Hyatt brand in Abu Dhabi next month. The hotel group will open the new Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Residences Emirates Pearl.
Situated within a 47-storey “twisting” glass tower, the new hotel will be located on the Abu Dhabi Corniche. The luxury property will have 332 guest rooms, 36 upscale suites, and 60 full-service one and two-bedroom serviced apartments that offer views of the city or the Arabian Gulf, spacious balconies, and wireless internet. The residences are ideal for long-stay travellers and have balconies and fully equipped kitchens.
During their stay, guests will have access to a wide range of high end facilities. There’s a whole floor dedicated to health and leisure. Here, there’s a podium rooftop adults swimming pool and 50-metre long infinity pool, a kids’ pool, a plunge pool, a 24-hour modern fitness centre with outdoor terrace, and the lavish Lum'a spa with pampering therapies and treatments, 11 treatment rooms, Hammam, sauna, steam bath, beauty salon and relaxation room.
Guests will be taken on a culinary journey at the hotel’s six gourmet restaurants and bars. These include the Izakaya steakhouse, an Italian trattoria, the sophisticated Pearl Lounge, and a cigar lounge with a selection of exquisite charcuterie and cheese.
Located on the West Cornish in Abu Dhabi, the hotel is close to an array of attractions and is 30 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport. These include the Presidential Palace and Emirates Palace. During their stay, tourists can visit popular attractions in Abu Dhabi including Saadiyat Island, which sits 500m off the coast and is home to the new Louvre Abu Dhabi; Yas Island with its Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Marina Circuit, and Yas Waterworld; and the Abu Dhabi and Marina malls.
Originally founded in 1957, Hyatt is now an international hospitality company that has over 600 properties operating under 13 brands in more than 50 countries worldwide. These include Park Hyatt, Hyatt Ziva, Andaz, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Zilara, and Grand Hyatt. The Grand Hyatt brand is a luxury brand that has properties in major destinations. The innovative hotels embrace their distinct environment while providing a hub for both travellers and locals, whilst giving them a grand experience.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Abu Dhabi Browse all
Experience the spectacular and beautiful Intercontinental Abu Dhabi
- Upgrade to All Inclusive package! Call us now!
- Choose from a huge variety of prized buzzing restaurants overlooking the water
- A landmark hotel, prized for its white sandy beach, marina and variety of restaurants
Unwind and be pampered at a luxurious beachside retreat in the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, on Abu Dhabi's Corniche.
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
- Upgrade your experience and book a room including tickets to Ferrari World or Yas Waterworld
- Up to two kids stay FREE
- Direct connection to Al Raha Mall for the perfect shopping experience
Explore both Dubai and Abu Dhabi and stay at the five-star Hyatt Regency and Beach Rotana Hotel set in the heart of Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana has a great location with a private beach, beside a shopping mall and in the heart of the bustling city. It is 30 minutes from the airport
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants right at the spot, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm
- Hyatt Regency is a landmark hotel, centrally located in the heritage area of Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
Unwind and remove all the stresses of modern life with this amazing twin destination offer
- Enjoy a wide range of flavours and exoctic meal with the onsite restaurants
- Loose yourself in the Sheraton Spa and benefit from a plethora of treatments
- Visit the iconic and famous Taj Mahal
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...
Acquaint yourself with the luxurious Abu Dhabi lifestyle during a comfy 5-day stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel....
Al Raha Beach Hotel offers magnificent views of the Arabian Gulf, just a short drive from the city and Abu Dhabi...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...
Stay in Downtown Abu Dhabi and be pampered by Arabian hospitality. The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi offers excellent service...