Three luxury hotels in Jamaica named in TripAdvisor's top 25 Caribbean hotels
Three hotels in Jamaica have been named on TripAdvisor's Travellers Choice list of the Top 25 luxury hotels in the Caribbean. The Cliff Hotel in Negril was ranked in first place on the list, Tridents Hotel in Port Antonio was ranked in 10th place, and the Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall in Montego Bay was listed in 25th place. The leading travel website based the award winners on millions of reviews left by its members.
Three luxury hotels in Jamaica have been featured on TripAdvisor’s Travelers Choice of the Top 25 Hotels in the Caribbean. The award winners were based on reviews and comments left by the leading travel website’s members.
The Cliff Hotel in Negril scooped the top spot on the list, the Trident Hotel in Port Antonio came in at number 10, and Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall in Montego Bay was ranked in 25th place. The hotels were awarded their pace on the list for their positive review comments from previous guests and high rankings.
The Cliff Hotel is perched on five acres of land at the top of a cliff in Negril on the west coast of Jamaica. The luxury hotel boasts panoramic views of the ocean, and 33 upscale guest suites and one-, four- and five-bedroom villas. The hotel’s suites and villas have private ocean-view terraces furnished with hammocks, tables and chairs, and the villas boast separate living areas, work space areas, terraces and access to a courtyard. Facilities at the upscale hotel include the KiYira Spa on the Cliff with its two treatment rooms on the cliffs, a hair studio and a nail bar. There’s also a fitness centre, a huge swimming pool, and a studio for yoga sessions, Pilates and body sculpting classes. Dining outlets and bars include the ocean-facing Zest Restaurant, the Zest Bar, the Cliff Bar and the Pool Bar.
The Trident Hotel sits on a private beach in Port Antonio and has 13 luxury villas with private terraces, plunge pools, and living areas. In-villa amenities include minibars, wet bars, 46-inch LED smart TVs and wireless internet. The boutique property has a modern fitness centre, the Trident Spa with a yoga deck, an infinity pool, two gourmet restaurants, and a beach bar.
Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall is an adults-only all-inclusive hotel in Montego Bay that sits within tropical landscapes on the coast. The hotel has more than 200 guest rooms and suites, which boast sea views or direct beach access, as well as modern amenities including wireless Internet, coffeemakers, butler service, flat-screen TVs and entertainment systems. Facilities at the resort include hydro-therapy pools, Turkish baths, and tropical rain showers, and five speciality restaurants, two buffet dining outlets, and six stylish bars. There are also multiple swimming pools, Jacuzzis, a lazy river, a theatre, games room, and guests will have access to Cinnamon Hill and White Witch golf course via free shuttle bus.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Enjoy the affordable Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay with a fantastic location
- Two Children, 12 years of age and younger stay and eat free of charge
- Choose thrilling water sports while your kids enjoy the Children's activity centre
- Summer 2018 Sale now extended, save £250 per person
- Enjoy buffet or a la carte meals as part of the All Inclusive concept at five on-site restaurants
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Discreet luxury at your beck and call under Jamaican sunshine with everything you love, with virtually no limits
Let the most romantic of retreats seduce you and a loved one into a sheer state atof bliss when you stay at Couples Sans Souci.
- Enjoy an array of complimentary water sports & unlimited golf with transfers and green fees included
- Summer Savings with incredible discounts of up to 42% for travel up until 2019
- Includes unlimited premium alcoholic beverages, 24 hour casual to gourmet dining, complimentary airport transfers and more
- Exclusive offsite excursions come included in the package including Dunn's River Falls and Margaritaville
Immerse yourself in a vareity of complimentary activities, excursions and spa treatments at Moon Palace Jamaica
- Relish complimentary perks including a bottle of red wine upon arrival, spa treatments, tours, activities and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free and a saving of upto 14%
- Incredible resort credit upto $2500 FREE to be used to swim with dolphins, upgrade your wine, spa treatments and much more!
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights at Sunscape Splash Montego Bay. Located...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Montego Bay is simply a picture postcard made real. Secrets Wild Orchid sits in one of Jamaica's premier resorts,...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Treat yourself to a week in the island of sun, tropical beauty and reggae music. Your place of retreat will be the place...
Take a sun-kissed break from the stresses of everyday life whilst on a getaway to the Caribbean. Nestled one mile away...