Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita unveils new Impression villas in Mexico
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita has announced the opening of nine new luxury villa-suites within the existing beach resort on Mexico’s popular Riviera Maya coast. The new Impression villa concept will offer guests private service, amenities and upgrades, as well as access to the resort’s range of all-inclusive facilities.
Luxury all-inclusive resort Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita on Mexico’s Riviera Maya coast has unveiled nine exclusive villa-suites offering guests its new Impression concept with personal chefs, dedicated butlers, private entrances and upgraded amenities.
AMResorts, which owns the Zoetry brand, said the new villa concept will act as a resort within a resort and be a first for the Zoetry Collection of boutique wellness escapes.
Travellers can choose from nine large oceanfront suites with private access and luxury amenities. Villas include individualized furniture, art and decor, terraces with sunset views, plunge pools and outdoor showers.
The Impression villas will have two dedicated dining options – Asian fusion restaurant Umami and The Chef's Table, which boasts an open kitchen and customised menus prepared by private chefs. Impression guests will also have access to the award-winning La Canoa and Restaurant Kaax at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita.
Upgraded amenities for the villas include complimentary butler service, a dedicated beach and sea water infinity pool, Bvlgari bathroom products and Frette linen. Guests also have access to the resort’s Thalassotherapy spa centre, a traditional Mayan Temazcal Ceremony, plus a private marina and 48-foot catamaran offering sunset sailings.
Guests staying in one of the seven Butler Suites within the original Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita property will also have access to all the amenities available within Zoetry Impression.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is an AAA Five Diamond all-inclusive resort specialising in holistic wellness, tranquility and romance. Situated along Mexico’s Riviera Maya on the country’s eastern seaboard, it encompasses 100 oceanfront suites, gourmet dining, a certified Thalassotherapy spa centre, complimentary greens fees at nearby Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Club and more. Guests can also enjoy gourmet restaurants and top-shelf spirits at the resort or with the Sip, Savour & See Dining Experience.
AMResorts runs six individual resort brands located throughout Mexico, Jamaica, Curacao, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, and Panama. The company has 50 award-winning properties under the different brands – boutique Zoetry Wellness & Spa Resorts, the adults-only Secrets Resorts & Spas, high-energy Breathless Resorts & Spas, family-friendly Dreams Resorts & Spas, vibrant Now Resorts & Spas, and fun-filled Sunscape Resorts & Spas.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...