Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados unveils refurbished guest rooms and lobby
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados has revealed the results of its refurbishment programme. The luxury hotel has renovated its accommodation and lobby area, in a project led by the renowned design company Richmond International. The Caribbean property has 72 guest rooms and suites, as well as facilities including swimming pools, a 24-hour modern fitness centre, flood-lit tennis courts and restaurants.
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion has unveiled its newly refurbished accommodation and lobby area, following a multi-million-dollar renovation project. The work started in August last year, and was led by the renowned design agency Richmond International.
The luxury hotel is located on11 acres of tropical land and a half-mile stretch of beachfront on the Platinum West Coast of Barbados. Each of the hotel’s 72 guest rooms and suites were completed renovated, and the lobby area underwent a complete redesign.
“We are excited to welcome guests back and offer them a revamped and stylish experience at the newly renovated Fairmont Royal Pavilion and really showcase the vibrant and natural beauty of Barbados.”
Stated Kiaran MacDonald, the Regional Vice President for the Caribbean o Fairmont Hotels, and the General Manager Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda.
Guests will arrive in the lobby which has been decorated in pinks shades. Here, they can enjoy a delicious cocktail created by mixologists at the lobby’s small bar, and soak up the views of the beach and Caribbean Sea.
The renovated guest rooms and suites feature contemporary furnishings, natural woods, and sliding doors that open out to balconies with day beds overlooking the turquoise sea. Guests will have access to state-of-the-art lighting technology, flats-screen TVs, and wireless Internet for added conveniences.
As part of an ongoing refurbishment programme, the five-star beachfront hotel will also upgrade and renovate its dining venues this summer. These include Taboras Restaurant, Palm Terrace Restaurant, and the Beach Club.
The luxury sits on a half-mile stretch of powder-soft white sand beach, and guests of all ages can enjoy fun water sports in the warm azure sea. Located 17 miles from the airport, guests are also located just eight miles from the Barbados capital city of Bridgetown, and only half mile from the town of Holetown.
Facilities at the Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados include swimming pools, flood-lit tennis courts, and a 24-hour fitness centre. Guests can savour exquisite cuisine at restaurants including the Palm Terrace restaurant, the Taboras Restaurant, and the ocean-facing Taboras Terrace.
Fairmont Hotels is a hotel group that operates more than 70 hotels in destinations across the world. The group’s Caribbean properties include including Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya, Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda and the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, A Fairmont Managed Hotel in Bermuda, and the soon-to-open Fairmont Saint Lucia hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Savings of upto 45% now available in most room types.
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
- Stay and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Don't miss out on the discount saving of 15% available on all room types
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- New Special offer! Discounted Rates plus come check out the upgraded in room facilities!
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
The tranquil spa and relaxation space at Tamarind by Elegant Hotels complements the beauty of the sea and sand as well as the chic contemporary design.
- Incredible savings of up to 50%, extra savings now available in the February sale
- Enjoy complimentary motorised water sports and Kids Club
- Book the Elegance Dine Around Half Board or Full Board Meal Plans and also dine at the Oceanfront Italian Restaurant Daphne's for Dinner.
- Only 20 minutes from the island capital of Bridgetown
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Everyone dreams about a holiday with their loved one or family where they can enjoy unlimited sunshine on an idyllic...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Venture to the island of Barbados where pristine beaches and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean await. To the south...