Fairmont Royal Pavilion Barbados unveils refurbished guest rooms and lobby
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados has revealed the results of its refurbishment programme. The luxury hotel has renovated its accommodation and lobby area, in a project led by the renowned design company Richmond International. The Caribbean property has 72 guest rooms and suites, as well as facilities including swimming pools, a 24-hour modern fitness centre, flood-lit tennis courts and restaurants.
The Fairmont Royal Pavilion has unveiled its newly refurbished accommodation and lobby area, following a multi-million-dollar renovation project. The work started in August last year, and was led by the renowned design agency Richmond International.
The luxury hotel is located on11 acres of tropical land and a half-mile stretch of beachfront on the Platinum West Coast of Barbados. Each of the hotel’s 72 guest rooms and suites were completed renovated, and the lobby area underwent a complete redesign.
“We are excited to welcome guests back and offer them a revamped and stylish experience at the newly renovated Fairmont Royal Pavilion and really showcase the vibrant and natural beauty of Barbados.”
Stated Kiaran MacDonald, the Regional Vice President for the Caribbean o Fairmont Hotels, and the General Manager Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda.
Guests will arrive in the lobby which has been decorated in pinks shades. Here, they can enjoy a delicious cocktail created by mixologists at the lobby’s small bar, and soak up the views of the beach and Caribbean Sea.
The renovated guest rooms and suites feature contemporary furnishings, natural woods, and sliding doors that open out to balconies with day beds overlooking the turquoise sea. Guests will have access to state-of-the-art lighting technology, flats-screen TVs, and wireless Internet for added conveniences.
As part of an ongoing refurbishment programme, the five-star beachfront hotel will also upgrade and renovate its dining venues this summer. These include Taboras Restaurant, Palm Terrace Restaurant, and the Beach Club.
The luxury sits on a half-mile stretch of powder-soft white sand beach, and guests of all ages can enjoy fun water sports in the warm azure sea. Located 17 miles from the airport, guests are also located just eight miles from the Barbados capital city of Bridgetown, and only half mile from the town of Holetown.
Facilities at the Fairmont Royal Pavilion, Barbados include swimming pools, flood-lit tennis courts, and a 24-hour fitness centre. Guests can savour exquisite cuisine at restaurants including the Palm Terrace restaurant, the Taboras Restaurant, and the ocean-facing Taboras Terrace.
Fairmont Hotels is a hotel group that operates more than 70 hotels in destinations across the world. The group’s Caribbean properties include including Fairmont Mayakoba Riviera Maya, Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda and the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, A Fairmont Managed Hotel in Bermuda, and the soon-to-open Fairmont Saint Lucia hotel.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Tradtional Bajan Style hotel that is walking distance from shops, bars and St Lawrence Gap
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- May Sale with savings of upto 15% for travel up until 2019
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Sugar Bay is perfect for travelling solo, enjoying a romantic getaway or special family escape
- EXTENDED MAY SALE now on with savings of upto 35% plus $20 Spa Credit per person
- Premium All Inclusive hotel with a selection of dining options including a Steakhouse
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the capital, Bridgetown
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
Stay at Sandals Barbados the first and only Luxury Included® Resort exclusively designed for couples and make the most of time away with that special someone.
- Located on the sunny southern coast of the beautifully vibrant island, set on the pristine sands of Maxwell Beach and set amongst acres of lush tropical gardens
- Enjoy a romantic getaway in a beautiful natural setting for couples only
- Choose from endless daytime activities such as Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Live the Caribbean dream and throw your every care away to the soft tropical breeze of Barbados. At Turtle Beach by...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...