Gili Lankanfushi resort in Maldives launches new wellness programme
The Gili Lankanfushi resort in the Maldives has launched a new wellness programme for 2018. Guests can take part in workshops and treatments led by four international wellness practitioners at the resort's Meera Spa. The programme will kick off in March when Jasmine Hemsley, author and wellbeing entrepreneur, will lead wellness sessions and workshops.
The Gili Lankanfushi resort in the Maldives has revealed its new wellness programme for 2018. The luxury island retreat will host four world-leading wellness practitioners throughout the year for a series of workshops and treatments at its Meera Spa.
The wellness residency programme will start in 12th to 19th March, 2018 when Jasmine Hemsley will be visiting the luxury resort in the Maldives to lead a series of workshops and treatments. Hemsley is a renowned author, Ayurveda enthusiast, chef, and wellbeing entrepreneur, and she will be hosting immersive and soothing sound bath sessions.
Next, Rebecca Dennis, the international author, breath coach and founder of Breathing Tree, will be visiting the resort from April 10th to 18th. Dennis will be using cutting-edge breathing techniques that are used to unblock emotions and tension, whilst also treating problems such as sleep problems and anxiety.
From 22nd to 29th August, 2018, Jody Shield, a meditation guide, inspirational speaker, writer and intuitive mentor, will be holding workshops. Shield is well known in London as a favourite healer for many high fliers, and helps people build new lives, supporting them as process their past.
Finally, Chloe Brotheridge, an author, hypnotherapist, and anxiety expert will be holding hypnotherapy workshops at the resort from 10th to 17th November, 2018. She will specialise in helping guests with a variety of issues including anxiety, confidence and sleep problems.
Gili Lankanfushi is an eco-resort located on Lankanfushi Island in the North Male Atoll in the Maldives. The upscale resort has 45 over-water villas that have been built using natural and sustainable materials. There are also seven Crusoe Residences where guest can enjoy privacy, or the Private Reserve, which is only accessible by personal boat.
The stilted villas boast jetties that stretch across the turquoise water, and they have private rooftop and overwater sundecks, daybeds, and open-air private bathrooms. Guests will have access to modern amenities such as espresso machines, mini bars, air conditioning, satellite TVs, and CD, DVD, and hi-fi stereo systems.
The five-star resort’s facilities include the Meera Spa with glass floor panels, six overwater treatment rooms, steam and sauna rooms, a yoga and Tai Chi champa, and a relaxation area that overlooks the azure Indian Ocean. Dining options include the Main Restaurant, the Overwater Grill, By the Sea, the Wine Cellar, and the Underwater Chocolate Cave.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
- Exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...