St Lucia unveils new tourism brand and logo
The island of St Lucia has unveiled a new look for its logo and brand. The new brand focuses on its natural beauty, culture, tropical landscapes, and friendly, hospitable locals. The new tagline for the Caribbean island is 'Saint Lucia, LET HER INSPIRE YOU', and it will be rolled out across various international marketing campaigns over the coming months.
St Lucia has unveiled its new logo and branding, following the formation of the St Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA). The new brand moves away from the sand, sun and sea focus, and is instead geared towards promoting the island’s culture, natural beauty and friendly locals.
The new St Lucia tourism branding was created by Translation LLC, a New York based creative agency. The focus was to distinguish the island from other Caribbean destinations and highlight its unique features to holidaymakers.
“We are elated about our new branding. We believe this branding speaks not only to the current visitor experience, but also to our desires and current efforts in creating a sustainable and incomparable tourism product.”
Commented Hon. Dominic Fedee, the Minister for Tourism for St Lucia.
The brand includes the new tag line: "Saint Lucia, LET HER INSPIRE YOU". The Minister of Tourism added that it highlights St Lucia’s distinctiveness, and aims to inspire travellers to visit the nation and explore its culture, heritage and natural landscapes.
The rebranding and new marketing campaigns will be rolled out in the coming weeks and coincide with the second SOLEIL Saint Lucia Sumer Festival and the island’s first Food & Rum Festival which takes place in January. The new event took place from January 12 to 14, 2018 and, for the first time, celebrated the nation's food and rum. There were talks by famous chefs, demos and shows, special menus, and also the first Caribbean Rum Awards.
The Soleil Festival 2018 in St Lucia is made up of five separate festivals that run between January to October. They include the St Lucia Jazz Festival in May, the Roots and Soul Festival from in August and September, the annual St Lucia Carnival in June and July, and the Arts and Heritage Festival in October.
Located in the Eastern Caribbean’s Lesser Antilles archipelago, St Lucia is a tropical island that is a hotspot for couples and families. The island boasts magnificent natural landscapes including sweeping white sandy beaches, turquoise sea, emerald-sloped hills, and the majestic Pitons peaks. Popular attractions on the island include a drive-thru volcano, Pigeon Island National Park, St Lucia Botanical Gardens, Fort Rodney, and the picturesque town of Soufriere.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Experience a fabulous family comfort at Bay Gardens Inn
- Thursday Night is Cocktail time, with the Manager's cocktail pary with complimentary rum punch. The hotel offers more weekly entertainment for you to enjoy
- All Guests gain complimentary access to Bay Gardens Beach Resort's Splash Island Water Park and Water sports!
- Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at Creole Pot restaurant, with island favourites prepared each morning
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with a family and adults only section
- Premium All-Inclusive Resort with 8 Restaurants and 7 Bars to choose from
- Save up to a fantastic 60% plus up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE PLUS $1000 worth of resort credit savings
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
Discover Castries lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of up to 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...