St Lucia unveils new tourism brand and logo
The island of St Lucia has unveiled a new look for its logo and brand. The new brand focuses on its natural beauty, culture, tropical landscapes, and friendly, hospitable locals. The new tagline for the Caribbean island is 'Saint Lucia, LET HER INSPIRE YOU', and it will be rolled out across various international marketing campaigns over the coming months.
St Lucia has unveiled its new logo and branding, following the formation of the St Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA). The new brand moves away from the sand, sun and sea focus, and is instead geared towards promoting the island’s culture, natural beauty and friendly locals.
The new St Lucia tourism branding was created by Translation LLC, a New York based creative agency. The focus was to distinguish the island from other Caribbean destinations and highlight its unique features to holidaymakers.
“We are elated about our new branding. We believe this branding speaks not only to the current visitor experience, but also to our desires and current efforts in creating a sustainable and incomparable tourism product.”
Commented Hon. Dominic Fedee, the Minister for Tourism for St Lucia.
The brand includes the new tag line: "Saint Lucia, LET HER INSPIRE YOU". The Minister of Tourism added that it highlights St Lucia’s distinctiveness, and aims to inspire travellers to visit the nation and explore its culture, heritage and natural landscapes.
The rebranding and new marketing campaigns will be rolled out in the coming weeks and coincide with the second SOLEIL Saint Lucia Sumer Festival and the island’s first Food & Rum Festival which takes place in January. The new event took place from January 12 to 14, 2018 and, for the first time, celebrated the nation's food and rum. There were talks by famous chefs, demos and shows, special menus, and also the first Caribbean Rum Awards.
The Soleil Festival 2018 in St Lucia is made up of five separate festivals that run between January to October. They include the St Lucia Jazz Festival in May, the Roots and Soul Festival from in August and September, the annual St Lucia Carnival in June and July, and the Arts and Heritage Festival in October.
Located in the Eastern Caribbean’s Lesser Antilles archipelago, St Lucia is a tropical island that is a hotspot for couples and families. The island boasts magnificent natural landscapes including sweeping white sandy beaches, turquoise sea, emerald-sloped hills, and the majestic Pitons peaks. Popular attractions on the island include a drive-thru volcano, Pigeon Island National Park, St Lucia Botanical Gardens, Fort Rodney, and the picturesque town of Soufriere.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- New Sale with incredible savings of upto 30% in all room types plus an exclusive upgrade to the next room
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- Early Booking discount now extended
- All Inclusive Beachfront Resort with 6 restaurants, 6 bars and a cafe
- Overlooking Choc Bay and perfect for families where Kids stay and eat free, have access to a Kids pool and kids club
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...