Hilton announces it will open two beachfront resorts in Cancun
Hilton Worldwide has announced that it will open two brand new hotels in Cancun in Mexico. The global hotel group will launch the Waldorf Astoria Cancun and the all-inclusive Hilton Cancun resort by 2021. Both properties will be developed by Parks Hospitality, and they will be located next to each other on 100 acres of tropical Caribbean beachfront.
Hilton Worldwide has revealed its plans to add two new properties to its portfolio in Mexico. The hotel group will launch the Waldorf Astoria Cancun and the Hilton Cancun hotels in the coastal Mexican region by 2021.
The two new hotels in Cancun will both be developed by Parks Hospitality, and will be located next to each other on 100 acres of Caribbean beachfront. The addition of the two new hotels is part of Hilton’s expansion plan in Mexico.
Charles Elmann Fasja, the CEO of Parks Desarrolladora, stated:
“Through this collaboration, we are excited about expanding our portfolio in Cancun, one of Mexico’s top tourist destinations.
“We recognise the tremendous value in working with a respected industry leader such as Hilton and we look forward to building upon this alliance in the future.”
The hotels will be built with the help of design firms SB Architects, EDSA and HBA. Together, they will create a:
“Fluid transition between indoor and outdoor spaces throughout both the Waldorf Astoria Cancun and the Hilton Cancun properties.”
The luxury properties will be situated near Benito Juarez, 10 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
Waldorf Astoria Cancun will have 150 spacious and elegant guest rooms and suites, with waterfront or mangrove-facing terraces and private balconies. Facilities at the hotel will include the signature Waldorf Astoria spa, which will feature ancient Mexican healing traditions and native ingredients in its pampering treatments. There will also be a modern fitness centre, two plunge pools and two dining venues which offer locally sourced Yucatecan cuisine.
The beachfront Hilton Cancun hotel will have 600 guest rooms and suites with stunning panoramic views of the sea, beach and green landscapes. Guests will be able to relax on the beach, take a refreshing dip at the swimming pool complex, and enjoy special curated experiences in local art, gastronomy and culture. The hotel will also have six dining venues with international cuisine, and indoor and outdoor settings.
Both hotels will feature Mexican colours and materials, as well as modern technology and design. There will also be plenty of events and conference space for meetings, gala dinners and weddings.
Hilton Worldwide has more than 100 hotels and resorts across Latin America. The hotel group has over 50 luxury properties operating in Mexico.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cancun Beach Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
Whether you desire tranquil relaxation or round-the-clock excitement, there is plenty on offer to suit all tastes.
- Vibrant nightlife with a nightclub, theatre and various events showcasing in-house performers, complementing the many bars
- Exceptional culinary range offering something for every occasion
- All inclusive programme include unlimited food and beverages, plus access to beautiful gardens and private beaches
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
Escape the real world for a while and plunge yourself into the Caribbean paradise of Cancun's all-inclusive, adults-only...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...