Hilton announces it will open two beachfront resorts in Cancun
Hilton Worldwide has announced that it will open two brand new hotels in Cancun in Mexico. The global hotel group will launch the Waldorf Astoria Cancun and the all-inclusive Hilton Cancun resort by 2021. Both properties will be developed by Parks Hospitality, and they will be located next to each other on 100 acres of tropical Caribbean beachfront.
Hilton Worldwide has revealed its plans to add two new properties to its portfolio in Mexico. The hotel group will launch the Waldorf Astoria Cancun and the Hilton Cancun hotels in the coastal Mexican region by 2021.
The two new hotels in Cancun will both be developed by Parks Hospitality, and will be located next to each other on 100 acres of Caribbean beachfront. The addition of the two new hotels is part of Hilton’s expansion plan in Mexico.
Charles Elmann Fasja, the CEO of Parks Desarrolladora, stated:
“Through this collaboration, we are excited about expanding our portfolio in Cancun, one of Mexico’s top tourist destinations.
“We recognise the tremendous value in working with a respected industry leader such as Hilton and we look forward to building upon this alliance in the future.”
The hotels will be built with the help of design firms SB Architects, EDSA and HBA. Together, they will create a:
“Fluid transition between indoor and outdoor spaces throughout both the Waldorf Astoria Cancun and the Hilton Cancun properties.”
The luxury properties will be situated near Benito Juarez, 10 minutes from Cancun International Airport.
Waldorf Astoria Cancun will have 150 spacious and elegant guest rooms and suites, with waterfront or mangrove-facing terraces and private balconies. Facilities at the hotel will include the signature Waldorf Astoria spa, which will feature ancient Mexican healing traditions and native ingredients in its pampering treatments. There will also be a modern fitness centre, two plunge pools and two dining venues which offer locally sourced Yucatecan cuisine.
The beachfront Hilton Cancun hotel will have 600 guest rooms and suites with stunning panoramic views of the sea, beach and green landscapes. Guests will be able to relax on the beach, take a refreshing dip at the swimming pool complex, and enjoy special curated experiences in local art, gastronomy and culture. The hotel will also have six dining venues with international cuisine, and indoor and outdoor settings.
Both hotels will feature Mexican colours and materials, as well as modern technology and design. There will also be plenty of events and conference space for meetings, gala dinners and weddings.
Hilton Worldwide has more than 100 hotels and resorts across Latin America. The hotel group has over 50 luxury properties operating in Mexico.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Cancun Beach Browse all
Whether you desire tranquil relaxation or round-the-clock excitement, there is plenty on offer to suit all tastes.
- Vibrant nightlife with a nightclub, theatre and various events showcasing in-house performers, complementing the many bars
- Exceptional culinary range offering something for every occasion
- All inclusive programme include unlimited food and beverages, plus access to beautiful gardens and private beaches
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Up to two kids go free on selected dates
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
This legendary Hard Rock Resort is perfect for the whole family on the beautiful shores of Cancun, it even Includes up to $2,500 resort credit for additional extras
- Receive up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
- Pamper yourself at the Rock Spa with outdoor Palapa style massage areas
- Choose from 6 restaurants and 5 bars
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Escape the real world for a while and plunge yourself into the Caribbean paradise of Cancun's all-inclusive, adults-only...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
In the centre in Cancun’s legendary Hotel Zone, the all-inclusive and family-friendly Panama Jack Resorts Gran Caribe...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...