Rebranded Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort reopens in Mauritius following renovations
The Heritage le Telfair hotel in Mauritius has undergone three months of renovations and has been rebranded as the Heritage Le Telfair Golf and Wellness Resort. The refurbished resort now has rooms and suites with dedicated butlers, and redesigned facilities including the Chateau de Bel Ombre dining venue, a new wine cellar and outdoor deck, and a new wellness pavilion for yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates.
The Heritage Le Telfair in Mauritius has reopened as Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort, following three months of extensive renovations. The luxury resort features upgraded guest rooms and suites, facilities and new additions to relaunch it as a tropical escape.
The luxury resort in Mauritius is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World. All rooms at the idyllic property now features dedicated butlers. All rooms and suites feature king-size beds, and modern in-room amenities including flat-screen TVs, entertainment systems, wireless Internet, ceiling fans, coffee and tea making facilities, and private bathrooms with robes, slippers, hairdryers and luxury products.
Jacques Charles, the Chief Operating Officer of Heritage Resorts, explained:
“Improving the luxury experience for guests is our main focus. We have refined everything from the food and the interior design to the facilities and service on offer, we want Heritage Resorts to be a symbol of high-quality service, creating the perfect balance between indulgent luxury and heart-felt authenticity.”
Mr Charles also added:
“The introduction of a dedicated butler for each room is an added extra we want all guests to enjoy. Allowing families and loved ones to share more time together and creating memorable holiday experiences for visitors is our number one priority.”
The renovation project included the upgrade of the 19th century Chateau de Bel Ombre, which overlooks the Heritage Golf Club. The dining venue features Anglo-Indian interior design, and there’s a new wine cellar with a wooden deck for al fresco dining with views overlooking the new French-style landscaped garden.
Beach lovers will have all their needs met with the help of new personal beach attendants who are on hand to serve drinks and snacks or arrange towels and loungers, For relaxation, there’s a brand-new wellness pavilion for yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, Qigong and meditation sessions. The resort also offers three or five-day wellness packages, that have been designed personally for guests, and include appointment with wellness specialists, detox cocktails, and wellness walks.
Facilities at the Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Wellness Resort include 12 restaurants and bars that serve delicious international food and offer stunning indoor and outdoor settings. Golf lovers can enjoy panoramic views of the sea from Heritage Golf Club with a course that sits between undulating mountains and the azure Indian Ocean. There’s also a fitness centre, tennis courts, mini golf, pitch and putt, beach volleyball, and water sports.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mauritius Browse all
Set on the island's longest beach, beside a snorkelling paradise, Long Beach is a modern wonder with mountain scenery and an urban twist
- Enjoy a range of water sports including kayaking, boat tours and paddles boats
- Golfers can take advantage of complimentary green fees and the Free Shuttle Service to Ile aux Cerfs Championship Course
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Set amidst a landscape of lush vegetation, mountains and the clear waters of the Indian Ocean, the Heritage Awali oozes luxury and offers first-class service
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service in a unique setting in Bel Ombre with its own nature reserve
- Get a complimentary round of golf per day and a free spa treatment per stay
Ideal combination of the sand and sea of the tropical Mauritius and sights of trendy Dubai
- The central location provides fantastic connectivity to all of Dubai and is within walking distance to the famous Mall of the Emirates.
- Weekly activity programme includes: outdoor cinema, face painting, treasure hunt, cooking classes and much more
- All-inclusive 'Culinary Voyage' allows you to choose from 4 restaurants for lunch and 7 for dinner as well as 5 bars, including a night club and a sport bar
The perfect location
- Enjoy All Inclusive in beautiful Mauritius and just unwind at the beach
- Combine the best of two worlds in one journey - relax in Mauritian paradise and experience stunning Dubai
- Experience world-class dining in both incredible countries
The Ambre Hotel is one exclusive property that will enthral travellers and boasts uninterrupted views of the tropical...
Enjoy the stunning Indian Ocean coastline at the Heritage Awali, sitting in a prime location to admire and savour the...
A mix of colonial heritage and contemporary design with tropical accents, The Ravenala Attitude is the first 4-star,...
Get rid of stress and become one with nature at the Merville Beach - Grand Baie hotel in Mauritius. Located next to a...
With a private beachfront in the beautifully landscaped resort of Bel Ombre, Outrigger Mauritius Beach Resort provides...
When you're looking for the perfect holiday, it's nice to have some assurances. As well as being a three star plus...