Nikki Beach Barbados to make debut in early 2018
Nikki Beach Barbados is getting ready to open it doors to holidaymakers this winter. The luxury beach club is located on Port Ferdinand, north of Speightstown on the west coast of Barbados. The unique Caribbean property sits elevated on a 1.4-acre site on the beachfront, and has beach cabanas, a swimming pool, a gourmet restaurant and a cocktail bar.
Nikki Beach Barbados is getting ready to open its doors to guests over the next couple of months. The luxury beach club is due to open in early 2018, and it will provide a chic beachfront experience for visitors seeking excellent food, premium drinks, and beachside relaxation.
The beach club will be located in Port Ferdinand, close to the heritage centre of Speightstown, on the west coast of Barbados. Situated on a 1.4-acre site of beachfront, the beach club is elevated and offers multiple levels so guests can enjoy the stunning sea views from all over the property.
Jack Penrod, the founder and owner of Nikki Beach Worldwide, explained:
“Since Barbados is a destination that I’ve started to frequent recently, I feel that this location is not only a strategic move from a Nikki Beach business strategy perspective but that Barbados is an island where our brand can really make an impact on a local level.”
“We intend to support the Barbados economy with job opportunities, and will work closely with local farmers and fisherman to bring our farm-to-table menu to our guests.”
Nikki Beach Barbados will feature the same look and atmosphere as the group’s other global properties. It will have the signature crisp white minimalist design, natural wood and stone elements sourced from the regions, plus Caribbean touches that have been created by building developers, the Jada Group.
Facilities at the chic beach club will include a gourmet restaurant, a cocktail bar, a swimming pool and direct beach access with oceanfront seating. There will be seven catamaran-style lounges that will perch over the turquoise ocean, and there will be four luxury pool beds which will line the dock so guests can enjoy the sounds of the waves while they relax. The swimming pool will have an octogen wet bar where guests can swim up and enjoy a selection of handcrafted cocktails.
At the restaurant, the chef will create farm-to-table dishes using seasonal, local ingredients which support the local community in Barbados including fishermen and farmers. Approximately 60 per cent of the restaurant menu will have Nikki Beach signature dishes, and the other 40 per cent will be created by the beach club’s Chef de Cuisine. Visitors can savour organic chicken, sushi boats, shareable seafood platters, rotisseries pork and ceviche with a Caribbean twist.
The new Nikki Beach Barbados will be the 14th of the group’s properties to open in the world. Current destinations include St Barths, Miami Beach, Saint Tropez, Monte Carlo, Versilia in Italy, and Dubai. Nikki Worldwide also operates luxury resorts in Dubai, Turkey, Greece, and Thailand.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Tradtional Bajan Style hotel that is walking distance from shops, bars and St Lawrence Gap
- Award winning family hotel with many repeat guests over the years
- May Sale with savings of upto 15% for travel up until 2019
- Walking distance to Oistins Bay where the popular Oistins Fish Fry is held every Friday night
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Sugar Bay is perfect for travelling solo, enjoying a romantic getaway or special family escape
- EXTENDED MAY SALE now on with savings of upto 35% plus $20 Spa Credit per person
- Premium All Inclusive hotel with a selection of dining options including a Steakhouse
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the capital, Bridgetown
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
Stay at Sandals Barbados the first and only Luxury Included® Resort exclusively designed for couples and make the most of time away with that special someone.
- Located on the sunny southern coast of the beautifully vibrant island, set on the pristine sands of Maxwell Beach and set amongst acres of lush tropical gardens
- Enjoy a romantic getaway in a beautiful natural setting for couples only
- Choose from endless daytime activities such as Body Boarding, Wind Surfing, Hobie Cat Sailing and Kayaking
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Live the Caribbean dream and throw your every care away to the soft tropical breeze of Barbados. At Turtle Beach by...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...