Nikki Beach Barbados to make debut in early 2018
Nikki Beach Barbados is getting ready to open it doors to holidaymakers this winter. The luxury beach club is located on Port Ferdinand, north of Speightstown on the west coast of Barbados. The unique Caribbean property sits elevated on a 1.4-acre site on the beachfront, and has beach cabanas, a swimming pool, a gourmet restaurant and a cocktail bar.
Nikki Beach Barbados is getting ready to open its doors to guests over the next couple of months. The luxury beach club is due to open in early 2018, and it will provide a chic beachfront experience for visitors seeking excellent food, premium drinks, and beachside relaxation.
The beach club will be located in Port Ferdinand, close to the heritage centre of Speightstown, on the west coast of Barbados. Situated on a 1.4-acre site of beachfront, the beach club is elevated and offers multiple levels so guests can enjoy the stunning sea views from all over the property.
Jack Penrod, the founder and owner of Nikki Beach Worldwide, explained:
“Since Barbados is a destination that I’ve started to frequent recently, I feel that this location is not only a strategic move from a Nikki Beach business strategy perspective but that Barbados is an island where our brand can really make an impact on a local level.”
“We intend to support the Barbados economy with job opportunities, and will work closely with local farmers and fisherman to bring our farm-to-table menu to our guests.”
Nikki Beach Barbados will feature the same look and atmosphere as the group’s other global properties. It will have the signature crisp white minimalist design, natural wood and stone elements sourced from the regions, plus Caribbean touches that have been created by building developers, the Jada Group.
Facilities at the chic beach club will include a gourmet restaurant, a cocktail bar, a swimming pool and direct beach access with oceanfront seating. There will be seven catamaran-style lounges that will perch over the turquoise ocean, and there will be four luxury pool beds which will line the dock so guests can enjoy the sounds of the waves while they relax. The swimming pool will have an octogen wet bar where guests can swim up and enjoy a selection of handcrafted cocktails.
At the restaurant, the chef will create farm-to-table dishes using seasonal, local ingredients which support the local community in Barbados including fishermen and farmers. Approximately 60 per cent of the restaurant menu will have Nikki Beach signature dishes, and the other 40 per cent will be created by the beach club’s Chef de Cuisine. Visitors can savour organic chicken, sushi boats, shareable seafood platters, rotisseries pork and ceviche with a Caribbean twist.
The new Nikki Beach Barbados will be the 14th of the group’s properties to open in the world. Current destinations include St Barths, Miami Beach, Saint Tropez, Monte Carlo, Versilia in Italy, and Dubai. Nikki Worldwide also operates luxury resorts in Dubai, Turkey, Greece, and Thailand.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
Be perfectly positioned just a heartbeat away from all the action in Bridgetown and The Gap at Coconut Court Beach Hotel
- Savings of upto 45% now available in most room types.
- The family run hotel prides itself on the exceptionally friendly welcome staff extend to all guests
- Stay and Enjoy FREE transfers, FREE Bottle of Pirate Punch on arrival, A FREE bottle of Sparkling Wine for Honeymooners and FREE transfers to Bridgetown for shopping
- Only a short distance from the capital of Bridgetown and St Lawrence Gap; places with lively nightlife and world class restaurants and shops
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Don't miss out on the discount saving of 15% available on all room types
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Located on the south coast of Barbados with breathtaking ocean views is where Butterfly Beach can be located
- Just 25 minutes to the capital Bridgetown and 10 minutes from the airport
- New Special offer! Discounted Rates plus come check out the upgraded in room facilities!
- Benefit from the self catering service or the fabulous restaurant offering international and Caribbean cuisine
- The Butterfly Beach Hotel is set beside Oistin's Bay with access to two white sand beaches
The tranquil spa and relaxation space at Tamarind by Elegant Hotels complements the beauty of the sea and sand as well as the chic contemporary design.
- Incredible savings of up to 50%, extra savings now available in the February sale
- Enjoy complimentary motorised water sports and Kids Club
- Book the Elegance Dine Around Half Board or Full Board Meal Plans and also dine at the Oceanfront Italian Restaurant Daphne's for Dinner.
- Only 20 minutes from the island capital of Bridgetown
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
This is the place to be if you're looking for a sun-drenched holiday by the sea. Rostrevor Hotel is one of the most...
Everyone dreams about a holiday with their loved one or family where they can enjoy unlimited sunshine on an idyllic...
Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Venture to the island of Barbados where pristine beaches and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean await. To the south...