Call us today on 020 7644 1770

News

Nikki Beach Barbados to make debut in early 2018

Nikki Beach Barbados is getting ready to open it doors to holidaymakers this winter. The luxury beach club is located on Port Ferdinand, north of Speightstown on the west coast of Barbados. The unique Caribbean property sits elevated on a 1.4-acre site on the beachfront, and has beach cabanas, a swimming pool, a gourmet restaurant and a cocktail bar.

Nikki Beach Barbados to make debut in early 2018

Nikki Beach Barbados is getting ready to open its doors to guests over the next couple of months. The luxury beach club is due to open in early 2018, and it will provide a chic beachfront experience for visitors seeking excellent food, premium drinks, and beachside relaxation.

The beach club will be located in Port Ferdinand, close to the heritage centre of Speightstown, on the west coast of Barbados. Situated on a 1.4-acre site of beachfront, the beach club is elevated and offers multiple levels so guests can enjoy the stunning sea views from all over the property.

Jack Penrod, the founder and owner of Nikki Beach Worldwide, explained:

“Since Barbados is a destination that I’ve started to frequent recently, I feel that this location is not only a strategic move from a Nikki Beach business strategy perspective but that Barbados is an island where our brand can really make an impact on a local level.”

“We intend to support the Barbados economy with job opportunities, and will work closely with local farmers and fisherman to bring our farm-to-table menu to our guests.”

Nikki Beach Barbados will feature the same look and atmosphere as the group’s other global properties. It will have the signature crisp white minimalist design, natural wood and stone elements sourced from the regions, plus Caribbean touches that have been created by building developers, the Jada Group.

Facilities at the chic beach club will include a gourmet restaurant, a cocktail bar, a swimming pool and direct beach access with oceanfront seating. There will be seven catamaran-style lounges that will perch over the turquoise ocean, and there will be four luxury pool beds which will line the dock so guests can enjoy the sounds of the waves while they relax. The swimming pool will have an octogen wet bar where guests can swim up and enjoy a selection of handcrafted cocktails.

At the restaurant, the chef will create farm-to-table dishes using seasonal, local ingredients which support the local community in Barbados including fishermen and farmers. Approximately 60 per cent of the restaurant menu will have Nikki Beach signature dishes, and the other 40 per cent will be created by the beach club’s Chef de Cuisine. Visitors can savour organic chicken, sushi boats, shareable seafood platters, rotisseries pork and ceviche with a Caribbean twist.

The new Nikki Beach Barbados will be the 14th of the group’s properties to open in the world. Current destinations include St Barths, Miami Beach, Saint Tropez, Monte Carlo, Versilia in Italy, and Dubai. Nikki Worldwide also operates luxury resorts in Dubai, Turkey, Greece, and Thailand.

Leave a comment

Talk to a specialist

damien

Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.

Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT

Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all

Best Value

From £629 per person
all seasons resort - europa

All Seasons Resort - Europa

Come to the beautiful island of Barbados and feel the magic of the Caribbean sun. Seven rejuvenating days in the...

From £639 per person
worthing court apartment hotel

Worthing Court Apartment Hotel

You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...

From £669 per person
blue orchids beach hotel

Blue Orchids Beach Hotel

Venture to the island of Barbados where pristine beaches and the turquoise waters of the Caribbean await. To the south...

From £669 per person
coral mist beach hotel

Coral Mist Beach Hotel

Get to know the stunning south coast of Barbados during a two-week stay at the charming Coral Mist Beach hotel. You will...