Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert kicks off festive celebrations
The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert has launched a series of festive experiences for guests of all ages to enjoy over the next couple of weeks. The luxury hotel will offer a range of celebrations including Festive High Tea, a Gingerbread House Making workshop, Take-Away Turkey dinners, Christmas Day Brunch and New Year’s Eve Brunch at the Farmhouse.
Guests staying at the Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert will be in for a treat over the next week, with its wide range of festive experiences. The luxury property is inviting guests to take part in celebrations that range from delicious dinners, to gingerbread men-making workshops.
Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert celebrated its Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony earlier this month, kicking off the festivities at the luxury hotel. Over the next week, guests can enjoy a Festive High Tea at the Lobby Lounge until 24th December, as well as a creative Gingerbread House Making workshop for guest of all ages.
There will be Take-Away Turkey dinners prepared by the hotel’s talented culinary team, as well as Luxury Hampers that make the perfect gift for loved ones. At the hotel’s spa, there are a range of Festive Spa Packages with therapies available throughout December including personalised body therapies and beauty treatments.
On Christmas Day, there will be a festive brunch at The Farmhouse, which will be accompanied by seasonal jazz and choral music. This brunch is also available on New Year’s Eve. Then there will be the New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner at Kaheela, with musical entertainment and an exquisite five-course meal with a Champagne toast at midnight. Or, guests can ring in the New Year at the New Year’s Eve Countdown at Khanzaman on the outdoor terrace where they have the perfect spot to watch the dazzling fireworks display.
For younger guests, staying at Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert, there will be a variety of fun activities and experiences. These range from Christmas Card Marking, Paper Snowflakes, Origami, Recycled Basket Making, Christmas Photo Frame Making, Santa Hat Making, and Christmas Tree Making. They can also enjoy a special visit from Father Christmas on Christmas Day.
Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert is a new luxury hotel in the lesser known Ras Al Khaimah emirate. It’s the first desert resort in the United Arab Emirates with integrated facilities such as a lavish spa and private beach. The resort has luxury villas with plunge pools and raised beach cabanas, as well as facilities including gourmet restaurants, a spa, swimming pools, a fitness centre, a kids’ club, and more.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while children have fun at the Kids' Club
- Footsteps from the silky sands of Ras Al Khaimah's coastline
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Explore the stunning beach at Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
Located on the stunning south east cost of the Arabian Peninsula, the Smartline Beach Resort Ras Al Khaimah enjoys its...
Beautify designed Acacia Hotel By Bin Majid Hotels and Resorts is located in the business district of Ras Al Khaimah...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...