Cancun.com launches dream job for Cancun Experience Officer
The travel site Cancun.com has launched the search for "Cancun Experience Officer" to be the face of their brand. The successful candidate will get paid $60,000, and will get VIP access to clubs, attractions and activities, whilst promoting the experiences through social media posts and videos. All living expenses and travel throughout the region will also be paid.
The travel site Cancun.com is offering the dream job, after launching the search for a “Cancun Experience Officer (CEO)”. The lucky candidate will be the face of the brand and will be paid $60,000 for six months of “work”.
This fantastic job includes all travel and living expenses while they stay in Cancun. The winner will also receive VIP access to clubs, bars, attractions and activities throughout the region. All they need to do is post their experiences through social media posts and videos.
Chad Meyerson, the general manager at Cancun.com, stated:
"We can't wait to get started on our search for a CEO to be the face and personality of Cancun. Getting paid to live and travel around Mexico is a once in a lifetime experience.
"It's truly one of the most remarkable travel destinations, and we want to make sure we find the right person to help us show the rest of the world everything Cancun has to offer, from the culture and community to its beautiful hotels and pristine beaches."
Cancun.com posted the job description online, saying the duties of the unique role include sleeping in luxurious beds, relaxing on pristine beaches, climbing 3,000-year-old pyramids, swimming with friendly whale sharks and “having the most enviable job on the planet.”
To apply for the once-in-a-lifetime role in Cancun, applicants must upload a one-minute video to ceo.cancun.com describing why they are best for the role. The application deadline is 17th December, 2017.
Cancun is one of the leading tourist destinations in Mexico, and every year, hundreds of thousands of international travellers visit the region for its tropical beaches, jungles, turquoise sea, and ancient Mayan temples and ruins. The coastal area is home to an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, and downtown Cancun is a thriving hub full of vibrant bars, clubs, restaurants and shops.
The tourism industry in the Cancun and Riviera Maya region is growing, and between the months of January and September this year, the destinations have hosted 7.6 million visitors. Cancun recorded 3.7 million visitors in the first nine months of 2017, which is a 2.8 percent increase compared to the same period last year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...