Cancun.com launches dream job for Cancun Experience Officer
The travel site Cancun.com has launched the search for "Cancun Experience Officer" to be the face of their brand. The successful candidate will get paid $60,000, and will get VIP access to clubs, attractions and activities, whilst promoting the experiences through social media posts and videos. All living expenses and travel throughout the region will also be paid.
The travel site Cancun.com is offering the dream job, after launching the search for a “Cancun Experience Officer (CEO)”. The lucky candidate will be the face of the brand and will be paid $60,000 for six months of “work”.
This fantastic job includes all travel and living expenses while they stay in Cancun. The winner will also receive VIP access to clubs, bars, attractions and activities throughout the region. All they need to do is post their experiences through social media posts and videos.
Chad Meyerson, the general manager at Cancun.com, stated:
"We can't wait to get started on our search for a CEO to be the face and personality of Cancun. Getting paid to live and travel around Mexico is a once in a lifetime experience.
"It's truly one of the most remarkable travel destinations, and we want to make sure we find the right person to help us show the rest of the world everything Cancun has to offer, from the culture and community to its beautiful hotels and pristine beaches."
Cancun.com posted the job description online, saying the duties of the unique role include sleeping in luxurious beds, relaxing on pristine beaches, climbing 3,000-year-old pyramids, swimming with friendly whale sharks and “having the most enviable job on the planet.”
To apply for the once-in-a-lifetime role in Cancun, applicants must upload a one-minute video to ceo.cancun.com describing why they are best for the role. The application deadline is 17th December, 2017.
Cancun is one of the leading tourist destinations in Mexico, and every year, hundreds of thousands of international travellers visit the region for its tropical beaches, jungles, turquoise sea, and ancient Mayan temples and ruins. The coastal area is home to an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, and downtown Cancun is a thriving hub full of vibrant bars, clubs, restaurants and shops.
The tourism industry in the Cancun and Riviera Maya region is growing, and between the months of January and September this year, the destinations have hosted 7.6 million visitors. Cancun recorded 3.7 million visitors in the first nine months of 2017, which is a 2.8 percent increase compared to the same period last year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Junior Suite Pool View
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and save for travel between May - October 2019 and enjoy an upgrade to a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Stay in an adults-only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury at Oasis Cancun Lite, surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting. Your...