Cancun.com launches dream job for Cancun Experience Officer
The travel site Cancun.com has launched the search for "Cancun Experience Officer" to be the face of their brand. The successful candidate will get paid $60,000, and will get VIP access to clubs, attractions and activities, whilst promoting the experiences through social media posts and videos. All living expenses and travel throughout the region will also be paid.
The travel site Cancun.com is offering the dream job, after launching the search for a “Cancun Experience Officer (CEO)”. The lucky candidate will be the face of the brand and will be paid $60,000 for six months of “work”.
This fantastic job includes all travel and living expenses while they stay in Cancun. The winner will also receive VIP access to clubs, bars, attractions and activities throughout the region. All they need to do is post their experiences through social media posts and videos.
Chad Meyerson, the general manager at Cancun.com, stated:
"We can't wait to get started on our search for a CEO to be the face and personality of Cancun. Getting paid to live and travel around Mexico is a once in a lifetime experience.
"It's truly one of the most remarkable travel destinations, and we want to make sure we find the right person to help us show the rest of the world everything Cancun has to offer, from the culture and community to its beautiful hotels and pristine beaches."
Cancun.com posted the job description online, saying the duties of the unique role include sleeping in luxurious beds, relaxing on pristine beaches, climbing 3,000-year-old pyramids, swimming with friendly whale sharks and “having the most enviable job on the planet.”
To apply for the once-in-a-lifetime role in Cancun, applicants must upload a one-minute video to ceo.cancun.com describing why they are best for the role. The application deadline is 17th December, 2017.
Cancun is one of the leading tourist destinations in Mexico, and every year, hundreds of thousands of international travellers visit the region for its tropical beaches, jungles, turquoise sea, and ancient Mayan temples and ruins. The coastal area is home to an array of luxury beachfront hotels and resorts, and downtown Cancun is a thriving hub full of vibrant bars, clubs, restaurants and shops.
The tourism industry in the Cancun and Riviera Maya region is growing, and between the months of January and September this year, the destinations have hosted 7.6 million visitors. Cancun recorded 3.7 million visitors in the first nine months of 2017, which is a 2.8 percent increase compared to the same period last year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...