Banyan Tree Seychelles resort appoints new General Manager
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts has announced the appointment of Mr Fabrice Collot as the new General manager of the Banyan Tree Seychelles. Mr Collot joined the hotel group in 2007, and brings more than 27 years of experience in senior management positions to the new role. The French native will be responsible for overseeing the operations, administration and service standards at the hotel.
A new General Manager has been appointed at the high end Banyan Tree Seychelles resort. Mr Fabrice Collot joined the luxury hotel last month, and will be responsible for the operations, administrations and service standards of the property.
Mr Collot, a French native, first joined the Banyan Tree hotel group in 2007, where he worked as the Executive Assistant Manager and the Hotel Manager at Banyan Tree Al Areen Spa and Resort in Bahrain. He then transferred to Angsana Riads Collection in Marrakech, Morocco.
During his career, Mr Collot has spent 27 years in government administration or hospitality roles. Working across four continents, he worked in the French Consulate General in Jerusalem and the French Embassy in Ukraine, and he ran his own French restaurant and bakery in two different locations in the United States. His experience in the hotel industry includes General Manager at the award-winning Leading Hotels of the World Maradiva Villas Resort and Spa in Mauritius; four and a half years at the Wanda Realm Ma’anshan and Wanda Tianjin in China; and a member of the management team at the Banyan Tree Macau.
The new General Manager graduated from the School of Hospitality in Marseille in France with a Certificate of Cooking and Waiter, and a double Master Degree in Hospitality and Cooking, Pastry, Wine Vintage. He later enrolled in a Master Degree in Business Administration at Cornell University. As well as his native French, Mr Collot can speak English, Spanish and Russian.
Banyan Tree Seychelles sits on a pristine beach in Intendance Bay on the island of Mahe in the Seychelles, surrounded by verdant forests. The luxury resort features Creole-style villas in a beach, pool or oceanfront setting, all with private terraces, king size beds, sunken bath tubs, private swimming pools, and pavilions with living and dining areas.
Facilities at the tropical resort include an infinity pool, tennis courts, a modern fitness centre, the award-winning Banyan Tree Spa Seychelles within a tranquil setting, and the Banyan Tree Gallery with artwork, handicrafts, and spa products. There are several dining venues including the Au Jardine d’ Epices with buffet dining and ocean views, and Chez Lamar which is located in a colonial house with a wooden veranda, and specialises in delicious creole traditional dishes.
During their stay, guests can enjoy a wide range of fun water sport such as fishing, kayaking, sailing, scuba diving, snorkelling and boat trips. The palm-lined white sand beach is perfect for relaxation in the sunshine, or guests can take a trip to the capital of Mahe, Victoria, to enjoy its shops and restaurants.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Seychelles Browse all
Experience this tropical island at the stunning Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino
- As the Seychelles islands are blessed with a warm, tropical climate year-round, it's always a good time to visit
- Wide selection of facilities and activities including a 5-star PADI diving centre and a casino
- One daily complimentary shuttle service is provided to Victoria
Set in the breath-taking lagoon area of Mahe, this is certainly a resort that offers elegance as well as an exquisite setting.
- Dining options to suit all tastes from gourmet experiences to casual fare
- Indulge in spa treatments including Elemental Herbology for ultimate skin conditioning
- Swim in the Olympic-length swimming pool, try your luck at the casino and children will love the kids club
Mother nature bestowed unique beauty on the Seychelles, islands of exquisite white sand beaches, lapped by the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean
- Top up your tan, refresh in the pool or go with the flow in a yoga class. Enjoy traditional island cooking, dance, craft and language classes, or action packed days of culture and nature trips.
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
- free upgrade from Bed & Breakfast to Half Board
- Experience great culinary variety in six different restaurants including a shisha bar
Experience the tropical island of Mahé at banyan tree Seychelles resort
- A living museum of natural history and sasanctuary for some of the rarest species on Earth
- This paradise is famous for having some of the best beaches in the world, pristine and uncrowded
- The gastronomical experience at Banyan Tree Seychelles was specially conceptualised to offer you a unique experience
Prepare yourself for a memorable 8-day holiday with your family at the avani seychelles , where you will be able to...
Located on the largest island of the Seychelles, Mahe, the Kempinski Seychelles boasts modern luxury rooms and suites...
Located precisely and strategically upon two of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Mahe, overlooking the marine...
Set 25m from the Au Cap beach on the Island of Mahe lies the cheerful Reef Holiday Apartments. These affordable...
Located in the south of Mahe Island, Au Fond De Mer View is a family-run hotel with stunning views of Anse Royale bay....
Enjoy completely refurbished guest rooms and comfortable accommodation at the Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay hotel. The...