Seadust Cancun Family Resort opens in heart of Cancun's Hotel Zone
The Seadust Cancun Family Resort opened its doors to guests last month in Mexico. The beachfront, all-inclusive hotel is located in the Hotel Zone in Cancun and has 505 guest rooms and suites, as well as three infinity swimming pools including an adults-only pool, the Zenserenz Spa, seven restaurants and 11 bars that are situated within indoor and outdoor settings.
Families planning holidays to Cancun will not be able to stay at a brand hotel in the heart of the popular Hotel Zone. The Seadust Cancun Family Resort opened its doors to guests last month on the beachfront.
The all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico has 505 guest rooms and suites, and offer the perfect escape for families with young children and teenagers. Formerly the Great Parnassus Family Resort, the property underwent an extensive renovation programme to transform it into the Seadust Cancun Family Resort.
Accommodation at the new beachfront hotel is spacious and includes spacious rooms and suites with interconnecting options. Each room has a private terrace or balcony with views of the sea or the lagoons, and guests can enjoy access to modern in-room amenities such as air conditioning, flat-screen TVs, safes, wireless internet, 24-hour room service, and bathrooms with showers and bath tubs.
Facilities at the Cancun resort cater for families and adults, and there are also meeting rooms and events space for business or special occasions. Holidaymakers can take a dip in the two outdoor Jacuzzis and three infinity pools including an adults-only pool, and there is the family Treasure Island Water Park which has waterslides and toboggans.
The Zenserenz Spa. Spa offers a range of suites, a hydrotherapy circuit, Swiss and Vichy showers, and there are event treatments for younger guests including manicure and pedicures, and facials. While adults relax in the tranquil spa, children can take part in the supervised activities at the Kids Club or Teen Club, or enjoy the fun at the mini-golf course, 20-foot rock climbing wall, and 245-foot zipline.
Dining options are plentiful at the property, and there is wide range of gourmet cuisine that even the fussiest little eater will enjoy. There are ten restaurants with diverse international and Mexican cuisine and setting that overlooks the beach or sea. The 11 bars offer a variety of premium drinks, cocktails, wines, juices, coffees and milkshakes, and there is a poolside bar for relaxing by the pool.
During their stay, tourists can take advantage of their all-inclusive experience to ensure a relaxing stay. The package includes accommodation, all food and drink, free wireless internet in the lobby area, access to the tennis courts and fitness centre, non-motorised water sports, entry to the cinema, daily shuttles to the marina, and access to the children’s clubs.
Seadust Cancun Family Resort is located on the popular Cancun Beach, allowing guests to enjoy direct access to the turquoise water and soft sandy stretch. Nearby attractions in the area include the Mayan Museum, the Coral Market, the Ruinas del Rey, Delfines beach, Kukulkan beach, and La Isla Square.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...