Vida Marassi Marina hotel to open in Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay in Egypt
The Emaar Hospitality Group will open its first hotel under its Vida Hotels and Resorts brand in Egypt. Vida Marassi Marina will be located in the Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay in northern Egypt facing the Mediterranean Sea. It will have 120 guest rooms and suites, as well as a yacht club, berths for vessels, outdoor swimming pools, restaurants, and meeting facilities.
The Dubai-based Emaar Hospitality Group has announced it will be opening its first hotel in Egypt under its Vida Hotels and Resorts brand. The company will open the Vida Marassi Marina hotel in the picturesque Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay.
The resort is under development by Emaar Misr, one of the largest property companies in Egypt, which is owned by the Emaar Hospitality Group. The luxury hotel will have 120 guest rooms and suites that will offer views of the marina and the bay.
Olivier Harnisch, the Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Hospitality Group, stated:
“Vida Marassi Marina is a sterling addition to our portfolio of three hotel projects now in Egypt, all within the spectacular community of Marassi. This new project upholds the brand values of Vida, and will be a catalyst for leisure tourism to Marassi and Egypt with its direct access to the yacht club and berthing facilities.”
“With marina enthusiasts seeking newer and innovative experiences, the new upscale lifestyle hotel project is uniquely positioned to offer them an elegant destination of choice.”
The luxury resort will offer a wide range of facilities including a yacht club and berths for sailing vessels. During their stay, guests can enjoy access to outdoor swimming pools, sunbathing decks with loungers, meeting facilities and gourmet restaurants. The hotel’s architecture will be contemporary, and its elegant design features will include large open spaces that will allow natural light to stream through, a neutral colour palette for the decor, and state-of-the-art technology.
Located in a thriving hub facing the Mediterranean Sea, the hotel joins the Marissa lifestyle destination, which is accessible from the Burj El Arab and El Alamein airports. The development has a marina, a golf course, and leisure facilities. The project’s first phase, the Marassi Beach Clubhouse is already open to the public, and Emaar Misr has recently completed the refurbishment of the historical Alamein Hotel.
This is the Emaar Hospitality Group’s third hotel to launch in Egypt. The company operates two other hotels in Marassi: Address Marassi Beach Resort and Address Marassi Golf Resort and Spa. The Vida Hotels and Resorts brand is due to open new Vida hotels in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia with the launch of the Vida Marassi Al Bahrain and Vida Jeddah Gate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
The most popular choice for divers, snorkellers and water sports enthusiasts, this is a resort that has it all.
- Relax and spoil yourself at the health club with gym, steam room and sauna
- Benefit from the Kids' Club with daily activities, an entertainment centre and their own playground
- Ideal location beside a private beach just 15 minutes from Hurghada airport and 20 kilometres from the centre of Hurghada
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...