Vida Marassi Marina hotel to open in Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay in Egypt
The Emaar Hospitality Group will open its first hotel under its Vida Hotels and Resorts brand in Egypt. Vida Marassi Marina will be located in the Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay in northern Egypt facing the Mediterranean Sea. It will have 120 guest rooms and suites, as well as a yacht club, berths for vessels, outdoor swimming pools, restaurants, and meeting facilities.
The Dubai-based Emaar Hospitality Group has announced it will be opening its first hotel in Egypt under its Vida Hotels and Resorts brand. The company will open the Vida Marassi Marina hotel in the picturesque Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay.
The resort is under development by Emaar Misr, one of the largest property companies in Egypt, which is owned by the Emaar Hospitality Group. The luxury hotel will have 120 guest rooms and suites that will offer views of the marina and the bay.
Olivier Harnisch, the Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Hospitality Group, stated:
“Vida Marassi Marina is a sterling addition to our portfolio of three hotel projects now in Egypt, all within the spectacular community of Marassi. This new project upholds the brand values of Vida, and will be a catalyst for leisure tourism to Marassi and Egypt with its direct access to the yacht club and berthing facilities.”
“With marina enthusiasts seeking newer and innovative experiences, the new upscale lifestyle hotel project is uniquely positioned to offer them an elegant destination of choice.”
The luxury resort will offer a wide range of facilities including a yacht club and berths for sailing vessels. During their stay, guests can enjoy access to outdoor swimming pools, sunbathing decks with loungers, meeting facilities and gourmet restaurants. The hotel’s architecture will be contemporary, and its elegant design features will include large open spaces that will allow natural light to stream through, a neutral colour palette for the decor, and state-of-the-art technology.
Located in a thriving hub facing the Mediterranean Sea, the hotel joins the Marissa lifestyle destination, which is accessible from the Burj El Arab and El Alamein airports. The development has a marina, a golf course, and leisure facilities. The project’s first phase, the Marassi Beach Clubhouse is already open to the public, and Emaar Misr has recently completed the refurbishment of the historical Alamein Hotel.
This is the Emaar Hospitality Group’s third hotel to launch in Egypt. The company operates two other hotels in Marassi: Address Marassi Beach Resort and Address Marassi Golf Resort and Spa. The Vida Hotels and Resorts brand is due to open new Vida hotels in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia with the launch of the Vida Marassi Al Bahrain and Vida Jeddah Gate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
M/S Royal Viking Itinerary (7 nights) Day One (Monday) Meet & assist al Luxor airport by our local representative....
The Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh is a luxurious all-suite resort located in Hurghada on Egypt's Red Sea Coast. This secluded...
The popularity of the city of Luxor as one of the treasure troves of historical ruins in Egypt is well known. Grab this...
Experience the thrill of a jaunt to the famous Valley of the Kings as you explore one of Egypt's touristic gems, Luxor....
Enjoying a central location in Luxor, directly on the banks of the Nile and within 10 min walking distance from Luxor...