Vida Marassi Marina hotel to open in Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay in Egypt
The Emaar Hospitality Group will open its first hotel under its Vida Hotels and Resorts brand in Egypt. Vida Marassi Marina will be located in the Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay in northern Egypt facing the Mediterranean Sea. It will have 120 guest rooms and suites, as well as a yacht club, berths for vessels, outdoor swimming pools, restaurants, and meeting facilities.
The Dubai-based Emaar Hospitality Group has announced it will be opening its first hotel in Egypt under its Vida Hotels and Resorts brand. The company will open the Vida Marassi Marina hotel in the picturesque Sidi Abdel Rahman Bay.
The resort is under development by Emaar Misr, one of the largest property companies in Egypt, which is owned by the Emaar Hospitality Group. The luxury hotel will have 120 guest rooms and suites that will offer views of the marina and the bay.
Olivier Harnisch, the Chief Executive Officer of Emaar Hospitality Group, stated:
“Vida Marassi Marina is a sterling addition to our portfolio of three hotel projects now in Egypt, all within the spectacular community of Marassi. This new project upholds the brand values of Vida, and will be a catalyst for leisure tourism to Marassi and Egypt with its direct access to the yacht club and berthing facilities.”
“With marina enthusiasts seeking newer and innovative experiences, the new upscale lifestyle hotel project is uniquely positioned to offer them an elegant destination of choice.”
The luxury resort will offer a wide range of facilities including a yacht club and berths for sailing vessels. During their stay, guests can enjoy access to outdoor swimming pools, sunbathing decks with loungers, meeting facilities and gourmet restaurants. The hotel’s architecture will be contemporary, and its elegant design features will include large open spaces that will allow natural light to stream through, a neutral colour palette for the decor, and state-of-the-art technology.
Located in a thriving hub facing the Mediterranean Sea, the hotel joins the Marissa lifestyle destination, which is accessible from the Burj El Arab and El Alamein airports. The development has a marina, a golf course, and leisure facilities. The project’s first phase, the Marassi Beach Clubhouse is already open to the public, and Emaar Misr has recently completed the refurbishment of the historical Alamein Hotel.
This is the Emaar Hospitality Group’s third hotel to launch in Egypt. The company operates two other hotels in Marassi: Address Marassi Beach Resort and Address Marassi Golf Resort and Spa. The Vida Hotels and Resorts brand is due to open new Vida hotels in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia with the launch of the Vida Marassi Al Bahrain and Vida Jeddah Gate.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonders, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
AMC Royal Hotel is situated on the sandy beach of the Red Sea inbetween Hurghada and El Gouna. The resort overlooks its...
Enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the all-inclusive Hilton Hurghada Resort in Egypt and discover a...
Le Meridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Get to know some of the most amazing sites in Egypt during a luxurious 15-day stay at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers...