Furama Resort Danang in Vietnam named "Hot 25 Family Hotel in Asia 2017"
The Furama Resort Danang resort in Vietnam has been awarded as one of the 25 best family hotels in Asia in the 14th edition of the SmartTravelAsia.com’s 2017 Best In Travel Poll. The hotel was awarded for its luxury beachfront accommodation and facilities and activities that cater for both adults and children. The five-star resort sits on the pristine Da Nang beach, and has 198 guest rooms that offer views of the ocean, gardens or pools.
The 14th edition of SmartTravelAsia.com’s 2017 Best in Travel Poll has listed the Furama Resort Danang in Vietnam as one of the 25 best hotels in the Asia. The online travel magazine recognised the resort for its excellent family-friendly accommodation and facilities.
The five-star resort on Da Nang beach in Vietnam scooped a “Hot 25 Family Hotel 2017” award from the magazine. Its idyllic oceanfront location and high end facilities and services that cater for both adults and children make it a hotspot for families seeking, sun, sea and fun.
“Being presented with ‘Hot 25 Family Hotel in Asia 2017’ award is indeed our tremendous honour as Furama Resort Danang is the one and only resort in Vietnam to gain this esteemed accolade besides other strong competitors from Thailand or Indonesia.”
Stated Mr. Matthias Wiesmann, the General Manager of Furama Resort Danang.
Furama Villas Danang has 198 guest rooms and suites that offer scenic views of the beach, sea, gardens and pools. The rooms have private furnished balconies, and modern amenities including flat-screen TVs, minibars, air conditioning, comfortable sofas, marble bathrooms, tea and coffee-making facilities, and wireless internet.
The luxury resort features French Colonial and Vietnamese architectural design, and it embraces its tropical beach setting, which is just a short drive from the bustling centre of Danang city. The hotel offers a wide range of family-friendly facilities including a split-level beachfront swimming pool, tennis courts, a kids’ club, a fitness centre, a spa, a casino, a dive centre, and six restaurants and bars.
Guests can enjoy a wide range of activities during their stay, including yoga classes, tai chi, beach volleyball, and water sports such as kayaking, fishing, sailing and snorkelling. Children can take part in fun classes such as baking and lion dance classes, or they can take part in Swim and Survive programmes that the hotel offers as part of a partnership with the Australian Royal Life Saving Society.
Smart Travel Asia has been running for 15 years and has 1.2 million readers worldwide. The annual poll takes the feedback of customers and awards the hotels based on their reviews, family-friendly level, and the property’s quality of services. The “Hot 25 Family Hotel 2017” category is new to the poll and was added after readers suggested it. In 2011, Furama Resort Danang was awarded the “Hot 25 Leisure Hotel/Resort in Asia” title by Smart Travel Asia readers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Wander through the hectic streets of Ho Chi Minh City before basking in the sunshine on the beachfront in Danang
- Stylish and modern accommodation in both destinations
- Dine on dishes from across Vietnam in Saigon
- Complimentary shuttle to Danang and Hoi An from Non Nuoc Beach
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...