Fairmont Saint Lucia at Sunset Bay due to open in 2019
The Fairmont Saint Lucia hotel is scheduled to open to guests in late 2019 with 120 guest rooms and 40 private residential villas. Located in Sunset Bay on the southwest coast of the Caribbean island, the new hotel has been designed by WATG and Wimberly Interiors and the property has been built into a natural amphitheatre surrounded by lush hillside, trickling streams, and mango groves.
Fairmont Hotels has announced that it will open a new hotel in St Lucia in late 2019. The Fairmont Saint Lucia at Sunset Bay is surrounded by tropical natural landscapes on the southwest coast of the island.
The luxury hotel has 120 guest rooms, plus 40 private residential villas set within a natural amphitheatre on 25 acres of land in St Lucia. Built into the hillside, the property is surrounded by green landscapes, mountain streams and mango groves, and it has been created to blend in with the natural environment.
From their accommodation, guests can enjoy uninterrupted views of the sparkling sea, bay and 1,870-foot stretch of pristine white sand beach. The 40 private Fairmont-branded residences are available for those who are looking for a secondary home or tropical holiday rental in St Lucia.
Facilities at the upscale resort include a main swimming pool, children’s pool, and adults pool with cabanas, a private marina for luxury yachts; a 9,000-square-foot full-service spa with pampering therapies; and more than 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting and function space with indoor and outdoor settings. There are also four restaurants and bars that serve Caribbean and international cuisine and boast al fresco settings with picturesque sea and mountain views.
The Fairmont Saint Lucia at Sunset Bay was designed by the award-winning architects and designers from WATG and Wimberly Interiors. The property has been built to protect and enhance existing land and wildlife, and the project will preserve the micro-ecosystems that protect the beach from tidal erosion.
During their stay at the beachfront resort, guests can enjoy a wide range of activities and excursions. They can participate in water sports such as stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkelling, scuba diving or surfing, or go hiking along nature trails, mountain biking of take guided tours up emerald-carpeted slopes of the magnificent Pitons.
Fairmont Hotels currently operates a collection of hotels in the Caribbean including Fairmont Royal Pavilion in Barbados, and Fairmont Southampton and Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, A Fairmont Managed Hotel in Bermuda. The hotel group has more than 70 luxury hotels in destination all over the world, including recently opened properties in Istanbul in Turkey, Western China and Fujairah in the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 65% in 2017 and 2018 and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...