Fairmont Saint Lucia at Sunset Bay due to open in 2019
The Fairmont Saint Lucia hotel is scheduled to open to guests in late 2019 with 120 guest rooms and 40 private residential villas. Located in Sunset Bay on the southwest coast of the Caribbean island, the new hotel has been designed by WATG and Wimberly Interiors and the property has been built into a natural amphitheatre surrounded by lush hillside, trickling streams, and mango groves.
Fairmont Hotels has announced that it will open a new hotel in St Lucia in late 2019. The Fairmont Saint Lucia at Sunset Bay is surrounded by tropical natural landscapes on the southwest coast of the island.
The luxury hotel has 120 guest rooms, plus 40 private residential villas set within a natural amphitheatre on 25 acres of land in St Lucia. Built into the hillside, the property is surrounded by green landscapes, mountain streams and mango groves, and it has been created to blend in with the natural environment.
From their accommodation, guests can enjoy uninterrupted views of the sparkling sea, bay and 1,870-foot stretch of pristine white sand beach. The 40 private Fairmont-branded residences are available for those who are looking for a secondary home or tropical holiday rental in St Lucia.
Facilities at the upscale resort include a main swimming pool, children’s pool, and adults pool with cabanas, a private marina for luxury yachts; a 9,000-square-foot full-service spa with pampering therapies; and more than 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting and function space with indoor and outdoor settings. There are also four restaurants and bars that serve Caribbean and international cuisine and boast al fresco settings with picturesque sea and mountain views.
The Fairmont Saint Lucia at Sunset Bay was designed by the award-winning architects and designers from WATG and Wimberly Interiors. The property has been built to protect and enhance existing land and wildlife, and the project will preserve the micro-ecosystems that protect the beach from tidal erosion.
During their stay at the beachfront resort, guests can enjoy a wide range of activities and excursions. They can participate in water sports such as stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkelling, scuba diving or surfing, or go hiking along nature trails, mountain biking of take guided tours up emerald-carpeted slopes of the magnificent Pitons.
Fairmont Hotels currently operates a collection of hotels in the Caribbean including Fairmont Royal Pavilion in Barbados, and Fairmont Southampton and Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, A Fairmont Managed Hotel in Bermuda. The hotel group has more than 70 luxury hotels in destination all over the world, including recently opened properties in Istanbul in Turkey, Western China and Fujairah in the Middle East.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Escape to a vibrant resort nestled in St Lucia's most striking landscape - beautiful Labrelotte Bay; it's captivating for families and couples
- Book All Inclusive to include breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks & beverages, including alcohol (wine and sparkling wine by glass), access to both motorized & non motorized water sports and a tennis court
- Located in beautiful Labrelotte Bay on the island of Saint Lucia
- Enhancement sale: Massive Savings on Accomodation and Meal Upgrades of upto 56%
- 6 swimming pools including two children's swimming pools
Discover Ocean Views and St Lucian magic In Morgan Bay with a free room upgrade and upto half price accomodation
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Take advantage of savings up to 50% for travel in 2017 and 2018, Room upgrades or have Christmas on us!
- A selection of complimentary activities available, Non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- 4 restaurants and 4 bars to suit every taste included in your all inclusive plan
- 1 Child stays and eats free in a Premium Double or 2 Children stay free in a Family Suite
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Book now and receive a FREE upgrade
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...