AC Hotel Guadalajara Expo Debuts in Mexico
The AC Hotel Guadalajara Expo recently opened in central Guadalajara. The hotel is affiliated with Fibra Inn, a Mexican trust developed to bring business hotels to the country. The AC Hotel Guadalajara is located within the Plaza del Sol commercial district and is only 5 minutes from the Expo Guadalajara.
Deutsche Bank Mexico, S.A. recently announced the opening of the AC Hotel Guadalajara Expo, a 180-room hotel. The property will be managed by the hotel operator, a Fibra Inn-affiliated company.
The company maintains its positive perspective concerning the addition to the gobal AC Hotels by Marriott band to its portfolio of hotels. This line of properties is considered “lifestyle premium” a concept which gives the Company the ability to maximize the benefits of a strategic location, as was the case with other hotels in the portfolio found in similar areas.
The new hotel is designed with “Spanish roots” but with other European elements as well. The property offers quality, modern design, comfort, and authenticity. Among the hotel’s many amenities are its health and beauty services, including laser treatments and dental care. The hotel boasts a top-rate fitness centre and access to several local golf clubs.
Both business and leisure travellers will find the hotel’s location ideal, as it is located within the Plaza del Sol commercial district, giving guests easy access to dozens of stores and local attractions. The district is just 5 minutes from the Expo Guadalajara, in Mexico and is one of the most important convention centres in Latin America. The property is also easily accessible from the city’s industrial district as well as the growing Zapopan business area.
Each of the hotel’s 180 rooms is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable. Some of the larger units include a small sitting area in which to relax and unwind at the end of the day. Each of the guest rooms has a private bath with toiletries and a hair dryer.
Fibra Inn currently has a total portfolio of 43 properties in operation. The total is 7,115 rooms, of which 222 are under construction. Additionally, Fibra Inn has minority participation with third parties in the Strategic Hotel Acquisition Pipeline model, which represents 430 rooms.
Fibra Inn is a Mexican trust formed largely to acquire, develop and rent a broad range of hotel properties in Mexico aimed at business travellers. The company’s hotels boast some of the industry’s best loyalty programs.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at this beautiful retreat.
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Chic guest rooms feature plush furnishings and ultra modern bathrooms, as well as fantastic amenities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...