AC Hotel Guadalajara Expo Debuts in Mexico
The AC Hotel Guadalajara Expo recently opened in central Guadalajara. The hotel is affiliated with Fibra Inn, a Mexican trust developed to bring business hotels to the country. The AC Hotel Guadalajara is located within the Plaza del Sol commercial district and is only 5 minutes from the Expo Guadalajara.
Deutsche Bank Mexico, S.A. recently announced the opening of the AC Hotel Guadalajara Expo, a 180-room hotel. The property will be managed by the hotel operator, a Fibra Inn-affiliated company.
The company maintains its positive perspective concerning the addition to the gobal AC Hotels by Marriott band to its portfolio of hotels. This line of properties is considered “lifestyle premium” a concept which gives the Company the ability to maximize the benefits of a strategic location, as was the case with other hotels in the portfolio found in similar areas.
The new hotel is designed with “Spanish roots” but with other European elements as well. The property offers quality, modern design, comfort, and authenticity. Among the hotel’s many amenities are its health and beauty services, including laser treatments and dental care. The hotel boasts a top-rate fitness centre and access to several local golf clubs.
Both business and leisure travellers will find the hotel’s location ideal, as it is located within the Plaza del Sol commercial district, giving guests easy access to dozens of stores and local attractions. The district is just 5 minutes from the Expo Guadalajara, in Mexico and is one of the most important convention centres in Latin America. The property is also easily accessible from the city’s industrial district as well as the growing Zapopan business area.
Each of the hotel’s 180 rooms is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable. Some of the larger units include a small sitting area in which to relax and unwind at the end of the day. Each of the guest rooms has a private bath with toiletries and a hair dryer.
Fibra Inn currently has a total portfolio of 43 properties in operation. The total is 7,115 rooms, of which 222 are under construction. Additionally, Fibra Inn has minority participation with third parties in the Strategic Hotel Acquisition Pipeline model, which represents 430 rooms.
Fibra Inn is a Mexican trust formed largely to acquire, develop and rent a broad range of hotel properties in Mexico aimed at business travellers. The company’s hotels boast some of the industry’s best loyalty programs.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...