Grand Park Kodhipparu resort launches in the North Male Atoll in the Maldives
The Grand Park Kodhipparu resort has opened its doors to holidaymakers in the North Male Atoll in the Maldives. The all-villa resort has 120 units that have been designed by Hirsch Bedner Associates, as well as upscale facilities including multiple dining venues, bars, an infinity swimming pool, and The Spa with a variety of soothing treatments and yoga classes.
Located just 20 minutes by speedboat from the capital of Male, this upscale island retreat has 120 villas, 65 of which have private plunge pools. The design of the villas and communal areas were created by Hirsch Bedner Associates, and the property has been inspired by the surrounding natural landscapes such as the turquoise Indian Ocean and its vibrant marine life.
The one and two-bedroom villas are spacious and light, and feature rustic furnishings including timber flooring, textured walls and handwoven carpets. In-villa amenities include terraces with loungers, flat-screen 43-inch TVs, minibars, wireless internet, work desks, and indoor and outdoor showers. Guests will have direct access to the white sand beach or the sparking azure lagoon, and Lagoon Villas have glass floors so guests can see the darting marine species beneath.
Raffaele Solferino, the General Manager of Grand Park Kodhipparu, stated:
“The Maldives is a coveted holiday destination renowned for its pristine beaches and stunning breathtaking views. Grand Park Kodhipparu, with its variety of villas and host of facilities is designed to make paradise more accessible to a wider group of sophisticated travellers."
Mr Solferino added:
“We are very excited to extend our service philosophy of "Loving Hospitality" to guests looking for an unforgettable Maldivian experience.”
The luxury resort’s facilities include three gourmet restaurants that serve diverse cuisine. The oceanfront diving venue The Edge serves buffet dishes all day and guests can dine in the indoor lounge or outside on the deck in overwater private pods.
The restaurants and bars at Grand Park Kodhipparu are designed to maximise the natural beauty of Maldives with the menus at each of the three dining outlets carefully curated to deliver a memorable experience. The Breeze Poolside Dining & Bar is situated next to the infinity swimming pool and offers light refreshments. When the sun sets its turns into a relaxed lounge with handcrafted cocktails and classic cigars. The Firedoor restaurant is set back from the main facilities, and it offers an intimate setting for special occasions, as well as a wide selection of grilled meats and fresh seafood prepared from the Josper Grill.
During their stay, guests can indulge in pampering treatments at The Spa in tranquil oceanfront treatment suites, or they can relax with a yoga class at sunrise. There’s also a Kids Club and babysitting services, and activities including kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, scuba diving and snorkelling.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Benifit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters also featuring private sun decks
- The Main Restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western fare
- Easy acces to capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
Sun Island is an elegant and serene paradise in the Indian Ocean whilst Media Rotana is perfectly positioned for you to explore the wonders of Dubai.
- Both properties have restaurants that cover dishes from around the world
- Media Rotana is perfectly located in the centre of Dubai, within easy reach of shopping centres, the gold souk and Dubai's famous creek
- Sun Island lies in the South Ari Atoll, and is surrounded by wide beaches of fine sand and offshore waters that house underwater gardens full of marine life
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Bask in the crystal waters of the Indian Ocean with this stunning Maldivian hideaway
- Explore the local reef with an expert guide
- Experience the true Maldivian way of life with a local family
- Indulge your senses with serene tranquillity at the Spa
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....