Mazagan Beach and Golf Resort in Morocco appoints new general manager
A new General Manager has been appointed at the Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort in El Jadida northern Morocco. Massimiliano Zanardi will be responsible for the development of guest experience, operations of the hotel, team development, and commercial strategy, and he will bring more than 20 years of experience to the position at the luxury hotel which overlooks the Atlantic Ocean.
The Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort has appointed a new General Manager to run the operations of the property in Morocco. Massimiliano Zanardi has been in the role since February this year, and he will continue in the position, bringing more than 20 years of hospitality experience with him.
Mr Zanardi will be responsible for commercial strategy of the Mazagan Beach & Golf Resort, guest experience, improving team development, and the general operations of the luxury property. Prior to this role, Mr Zanardi was the pre-opening general manager of the One & Only Portonovi in Montenegro.
His career started in food and beverage two decades ago, and since then he has worked in numerous roles in the hospitality and tourism industry. In 2001, Mr Zanardi joined the Ritz-Carlton group where he held various positions in leadership, including the General Manager of the Ritz-Carlton Istanbul in Turkey.
The Mazagan Beach and Golf Resort is a family-friendly resort located within 250 acres of tropical beachfront in El Jadida, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The five-star hotel has 490 guest rooms and suites with views of the ocean or swimming pool. The rooms have private furnished balconies, king-size or two queen-size beds, flat-screen TVs, wireless internet, minibars, digital safes, and 24-hour room service. Suites boast 82 square metres of space, and have separate living areas with sofas and tables.
The upscale hotel has an array of facilities such as, 18-hole golf course, a full-service spa with pampering and soothing treatments, three kids’ clubs, 14 gourmet restaurants and bars, the Alias nightclub, and the largest casino in Morocco. There are also multiple swimming pools with cabanas, and guests will have access to a sandy stretch of beach with sun loungers, cabanas and water activities.
During their stay at the Morocco hotel, holidaymakers can visit the town of El Jadida and its UNESCO Portuguese fort, a UNESCO listed site. Nearby attractions also the movie-famous city of Casablanca that is home to the country's largest mosque, The King Hassan II, or tourists can travel further to visit the traditional souks, spice markets and historical ruins in the capital, Marrakech, or the south-western coastal city of Agadir with its bustling bazaars, pristine beaches, museums and the stunning 16th-century Kasbah.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Morocco Browse all
A historic mansion dating back to 1933, this is one of the most quaint hotels in Fez located in the centre of Fez Medina
- Allow the staff to organise a custom-made excursion that's just right for you
- With only 7 rooms, you're sure to get personalised service at its very best
- Be entertained by henna sessions, cooking lessons and music shows
A great location just minutes from the iconic Jemaa el-Fnaa Square and Marrakech's popular and buzzing downtown area.
- Stylish North African fare at La Table du Marche and tasty confection at Table du Marche Pastry Shop
- Offering stunning views over the pool, the Atlas Mountains of the Koutoubia, all 58 Standard Rooms at the Hivernage Hotel and Spa include free wi-fi
- Both and outdoor and indoor swimming pool (with water jets massage), plus a spa and wellbeing centre make for a relaxing stay
Impressive architecture, lush gardens and fabulous all-inclusive luxury facilities for everyone in the family. The perfect blend of culture and recreation by the beach.
- Enjoy fabulous Moroccan cuisine combined with traditional music and a romantic atmosphere
- Elegant and modern accommodation with spectacular sea views
- Relax and benefit from the wonderful sandy beach of Agadir
The ideal luxury hideaway for rich Moroccan culture with a dash of coastal recreation and sun-seeking pleasures.
- All rooms come equipped with satellite TV and Wi-Fi Internet access
- The So Lounge, Bar & Restaurant has separate sections with a DJ, live music, contemporary Moroccan cuisine and Zen calm and comfort private boxes
- Great for sport lovers, with kayaking, tennis, table tennis, volleyball, windsurfing and more available
Perfectly positioned right at the heart of Marrakesh's chic and trendy Hivernage district, a modern neighbourhood in...
Often described as the "genuine real life encyclopedia of Moroccan traditional arts" with its grand decor,...
Located on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Souss Valley, Agadir is Morocco’s slice of coastal cool....
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...
Oozing Moroccan charm through all its pores, this elegant and picturesque boutique hotel and "maison" sitting...
An elegant and refined hotel, the Pickalbatros Royal Mirage Fes, a previous Sheraton property, welcomes guests to a...