Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay to open in Egypt's El Sokhna area in 2020
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts has revealed that will add a new modern beach and golf resort to its portfolio in Egypt. Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay will be located in the coastal area of El Sokhna, and it will have 214 guest rooms and suites, as well as an 18-hole golf course, five dining outlets, a rooftop lounge, an outdoor swimming pool and a full-service spa.
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts will be expanding its collection of hotels in Egypt, after announcing plans for a new modern resort.
The hospitality group has signed an agreement with Galalah Co. For Touristic Investments to manage the new Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay resort.
The luxury beach and golf resort will be the second Movenpick-branded hotel in the coastal region of El Sokhna in Egypt. The contemporary hotel will have 214 guest rooms and suites, plus an 18-hole golf course for golfing enthusiasts.
Mahmoud El Gammal, the chairman of Galalah Co. For Touristic Investments, explained:
“El Sokhna is one of Egypt’s leading tourism destinations and an emerging hub for golf, meetings and events. Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay aims to capitalise on this potential.
“Movenpick Hotels & Resorts’ proven track record managing properties in Egypt and across the Middle East and North Africa and its desire for innovation will help us realise our ambitions to be a leader in driving El Sokhna’s ongoing development.”
The Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay is scheduled to open in 2020, and is set to be a chic and modern hotel set within a scenic coastal area. Facilities at the hotel include five gourmet restaurants, a rooftop lounge bar, a large swimming pool, a full-service spa, a modern fitness centre, and meeting and event space that spans more than 1,000 square metres of space.
The second hotel in the coastal region, which is also known as Cairo Beach due to being the closest seaside location to the capital, is called Movenpick Resort El Sokhna, and is owned by a sister company of Galalah Co. Movenpick Resort El Sokhna is located between Attaka mountains and the Red Sea, and it has 162 rooms and suites, a sandy beach, an infinity swimming pool, a spa, and diverse restaurants.
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts operates eight other properties in Egypt in destinations including Aswan, Cairo, Taba, El Gouna, Sharm El Sheikh, El Quseir and Soma Bay. The hospitality group is expanding its global collection, and it plans to operate 125 hotels across the world by 2020.
The Swiss hotel management company operates more than 80 luxury properties all over the world in 24 countries. The company has a strong focus on strong eco-friendly and sustainable values and practices.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Enjoy a unique Nile Cruise on a comfortable ship featuring panoramic views of the Nile from your cabin
- The Swiss Inn Superior Radamis I is a first class Nile Cruise ship which offers a voyage of luxury and discovery
- Each of the spacious cabins offers comfortable furnishings and panoramic views of the Nile
- Amenities on board the Radamis I include a sundeck and pool, a fitness area and a restaurant which serves a variety of dishes
Sail the mighty River Nile, see the world's largest open air museum in Luxor and Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, the treasures of bygone days
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck of the Swiss Inn Radamis II
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Mercure Le Sphinx
- Discover the World's largest open air museum in Luxor whilst staying at the Karnak Temple
The perfect escape for couples with exclusive added values not to be missed
- Enjoy a number of complimentary added value offers - must be booked by 15th January 2018
- Free room upgrade to the Superior Deluxe Suite
- Free Romantic Dinner for 2 plus a bottle of wine on Arrival
- Free upgrade to private transfers
Venture to the land of the Pharaohs of yore for an unforgettable eight days of leisure and adventure. Luxor is one of...
Now you can stop imagining how it would be to visit the cradle of mankind and paddle along the legendary River Nile and...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...