Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay to open in Egypt's El Sokhna area in 2020
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts has revealed that will add a new modern beach and golf resort to its portfolio in Egypt. Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay will be located in the coastal area of El Sokhna, and it will have 214 guest rooms and suites, as well as an 18-hole golf course, five dining outlets, a rooftop lounge, an outdoor swimming pool and a full-service spa.
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts will be expanding its collection of hotels in Egypt, after announcing plans for a new modern resort.
The hospitality group has signed an agreement with Galalah Co. For Touristic Investments to manage the new Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay resort.
The luxury beach and golf resort will be the second Movenpick-branded hotel in the coastal region of El Sokhna in Egypt. The contemporary hotel will have 214 guest rooms and suites, plus an 18-hole golf course for golfing enthusiasts.
Mahmoud El Gammal, the chairman of Galalah Co. For Touristic Investments, explained:
“El Sokhna is one of Egypt’s leading tourism destinations and an emerging hub for golf, meetings and events. Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay aims to capitalise on this potential.
“Movenpick Hotels & Resorts’ proven track record managing properties in Egypt and across the Middle East and North Africa and its desire for innovation will help us realise our ambitions to be a leader in driving El Sokhna’s ongoing development.”
The Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay is scheduled to open in 2020, and is set to be a chic and modern hotel set within a scenic coastal area. Facilities at the hotel include five gourmet restaurants, a rooftop lounge bar, a large swimming pool, a full-service spa, a modern fitness centre, and meeting and event space that spans more than 1,000 square metres of space.
The second hotel in the coastal region, which is also known as Cairo Beach due to being the closest seaside location to the capital, is called Movenpick Resort El Sokhna, and is owned by a sister company of Galalah Co. Movenpick Resort El Sokhna is located between Attaka mountains and the Red Sea, and it has 162 rooms and suites, a sandy beach, an infinity swimming pool, a spa, and diverse restaurants.
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts operates eight other properties in Egypt in destinations including Aswan, Cairo, Taba, El Gouna, Sharm El Sheikh, El Quseir and Soma Bay. The hospitality group is expanding its global collection, and it plans to operate 125 hotels across the world by 2020.
The Swiss hotel management company operates more than 80 luxury properties all over the world in 24 countries. The company has a strong focus on strong eco-friendly and sustainable values and practices.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Egypt Browse all
This modern resort offers an ideal location for a family friendly stay close to beautiful sandy beaches
- Just 10 minutes by bus from a lovely stretch of some of the finest sandy beaches
- Dive deep into clear waters of the Red Sea to enjoy colourful coral reefs and explore a variety of fish and marine life
- Sol y Mar Sharks Bay offers a variety of restaurants, a lobby bar & terrace, an Internet cafe and a shuttle bus to the nearby beach
Ideal for those who love the sun and sea with its own private beach and marina, a professional diving centre, a water sports centre and swimming pools.
- A prime location, beside a lovely sandy beach, just minutes from buzz of downtown Hurghada
- Kids can enjoy their own kids' club and pool, whilst adults can play tennis, squash or beach volleyball
- Guests can unwind and enjoy the magnificent view from their private balcony
Relax at Naama Bay with pleasant grounds and wonderful amenities to keep you occupied
- Visitors flock to Pirates, for an eveing drink, before or after sampling some wonderful cuisine in the array of restaurants
- Prime spot in Naama bay, as it was one of the first hotels in the area. The grounds are well tended and mature, with colourful plants and shrubs throughout
- Guest accommodation is discrete, with low rise bungalows dotted throughout the beautiful garden setting. Rooms and suites are light and airy, are tastefully furnished and come with all modern amenities
Enjoy access to 3 protected beaches, close proximity to the trendy strip of Naama Bay and its sizzling nightlife
- There is a myriad of activities on offer from relaxing treatments at the Club Olympus Spa to exciting land and water sports
- Choose from fantastic dining options including seasonal specialities, a charcoal grill, and Thai cuisine
- Adventure seekers can enjoy jeep safaris, quad bikes, mountain treks, and camel expeditions
Sharm El Sheikh is one of Egypt's best kept secrets. Spend six blissful days here enjoying the beauty of the Sinai...
Enjoy six days of sun and sand accompanied by uninterrupted leisure at Egypt's sought-after Sharm El Sheikh resort town...
Venture into the land of the pyramids and Pharaohs for a holiday you'll never forget. Besides the incredible history of...
Discover a submarine world filled with life while you enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the Hilton...
Luxor is one Egypt's most captivating cities, replete with historic monuments such as the ancient tombs of the Valley of...
Enjoy a week-long stay in the land of the pharaohs by the banks of the legendary River Nile. While in the city of Luxor...