Paradisus Cancun unveils its refurbished Royal Service Ocean View Suites and Lounge
Paradisus by Melia has completed an extensive refurbishment programme of accommodation and facilities at Paradisus Cancun. The $2.6 million renovation project transformed the 135 Royal Service Ocean View Suites, which now all have views of the sea, and an upgraded the Royal Service Lounge at the luxury hotel. Plans to introduce new Royal Service Lagoon View Suites are planned for this December.
The Paradisus by Melia has announced the completion of its $2.6 million refurbishment project at the Paradisus Cancun resort in Mexico. The large renovation programme transformed accommodation and facilities at the property.
The hotel’s 135 Royal Service Ocean View Suites were upgraded and redesigned to introduce an open-air concept with details inspired by nature. Guests can enjoy views of the sea from every angle of their suite thanks to a new glass wall that separates the bathroom from the bedroom. Espresso machines, tea service and 50-inch HD TVs were also added to in-room amenities.
Santiago Rivera, the General Manager of Paradisus Cancun,stated:
“We are thrilled to offer our Royal Service guests an enhanced luxury experience during a getaway to Paradisus Cancun.
“Our goal was to create a space that takes full advantage of our amazing ocean-views amid an elevated guest experience, marked with upscale services and accommodations, and we know even the most discerning guests will love these new accommodations.”
The oceanfront resort’s exclusive Royal Service Lounge was also renovated, and a new exclusive treatment was introduced to the YHI Spa for Royal Service guests. The Dead Sea Treatments offers a magnetic facial spa treatment which features plant extracts, black pearls powder and pure oils. Royal Service guests are also treated to an all-inclusive adults-only experience during their stay at Paradisus Cancun.
This December, the resort will also introduce its second phase of refurbishments. This will include new Royal Service Lagoon View Suites and a private Royal Service Solarium.
Paradisus Cancun is a luxury beachfront resort owned by the Spanish hotel group, Melia International. The AAA Four-Diamond resort is located just 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport, and it sits directly on a white sandy stretch of beach.
Guests can enjoy upscale facilities during their stay in Cancun, including four lagoon-style swimming pools, tennis courts, a nine-hole par 3 golf course, the YHI Spa, Family Concierge, a kids’ club. There are also 14 restaurants and bars that serve a wide range of international culinary dishes and premium beverages.
Holidaymakers can enjoy close proximity to the city’s bustling Hotel Zone with shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs, or they can head off to explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples. The white sand beach is perfect for picnics, ball games and relaxing, and the turquoise sea offer fantastic conditions for scuba diving, snorkelling, paddle boarding, sailing and windsurfing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
- Enjoy huge savings on this amazing hotel including 'Live It Up' for travel in 2018 slashing higher room category prices
The resort benefits from the privacy of a resort community creating an all-inclusive adults only oasis while still being close to the Cancun bars, shops and nightlife
- Sample gourmet cuisine from all over the world in nine Ã la carte restaurants
- An all-inclusive adults only oasis located on an untouched peninsula
- Located between the Caribbean sea and a wetlands reserve while still being close enough to lively Cancun
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further. Home to ancient...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Indulge in a true adults-only (over 21), urban experience at Oh! where you can take advantage of the hotel’s enviable...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...