Paradisus Cancun unveils its refurbished Royal Service Ocean View Suites and Lounge
Paradisus by Melia has completed an extensive refurbishment programme of accommodation and facilities at Paradisus Cancun. The $2.6 million renovation project transformed the 135 Royal Service Ocean View Suites, which now all have views of the sea, and an upgraded the Royal Service Lounge at the luxury hotel. Plans to introduce new Royal Service Lagoon View Suites are planned for this December.
The Paradisus by Melia has announced the completion of its $2.6 million refurbishment project at the Paradisus Cancun resort in Mexico. The large renovation programme transformed accommodation and facilities at the property.
The hotel’s 135 Royal Service Ocean View Suites were upgraded and redesigned to introduce an open-air concept with details inspired by nature. Guests can enjoy views of the sea from every angle of their suite thanks to a new glass wall that separates the bathroom from the bedroom. Espresso machines, tea service and 50-inch HD TVs were also added to in-room amenities.
Santiago Rivera, the General Manager of Paradisus Cancun,stated:
“We are thrilled to offer our Royal Service guests an enhanced luxury experience during a getaway to Paradisus Cancun.
“Our goal was to create a space that takes full advantage of our amazing ocean-views amid an elevated guest experience, marked with upscale services and accommodations, and we know even the most discerning guests will love these new accommodations.”
The oceanfront resort’s exclusive Royal Service Lounge was also renovated, and a new exclusive treatment was introduced to the YHI Spa for Royal Service guests. The Dead Sea Treatments offers a magnetic facial spa treatment which features plant extracts, black pearls powder and pure oils. Royal Service guests are also treated to an all-inclusive adults-only experience during their stay at Paradisus Cancun.
This December, the resort will also introduce its second phase of refurbishments. This will include new Royal Service Lagoon View Suites and a private Royal Service Solarium.
Paradisus Cancun is a luxury beachfront resort owned by the Spanish hotel group, Melia International. The AAA Four-Diamond resort is located just 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport, and it sits directly on a white sandy stretch of beach.
Guests can enjoy upscale facilities during their stay in Cancun, including four lagoon-style swimming pools, tennis courts, a nine-hole par 3 golf course, the YHI Spa, Family Concierge, a kids’ club. There are also 14 restaurants and bars that serve a wide range of international culinary dishes and premium beverages.
Holidaymakers can enjoy close proximity to the city’s bustling Hotel Zone with shops, restaurants, bars and nightclubs, or they can head off to explore the ancient Mayan ruins and temples. The white sand beach is perfect for picnics, ball games and relaxing, and the turquoise sea offer fantastic conditions for scuba diving, snorkelling, paddle boarding, sailing and windsurfing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Panama Jack Resorts Gran Caribe Cancun is a welcoming resort offering a touch of luxury with amazing service guaranteed
- Enjoy a great time in the Swimming Pools which include an Activity Pool, A Family Pool, Two Splash Pools with Slides and A Hot Tub
- Enjoy genuine authentic Mexican hospitality at the resort sure to make your holiday even more special and one that you will never forget
- Camp Jack is packed with cool activities and adventures like water sports, beach games, arts and crafts, and nightly shows. Mini Golf and Waterpark, complete with a pirate ship and medieval castle, allows the whole family to share some fun in the sun.
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...