New Harbor Club hotel set for St Lucia's Rodney Bay
The new Harbor Club hotel is scheduled to open on the Caribbean island of St Lucia later this year. The four-star hotel will have 115 suites overlooking Rodney Bay's marina on the north-west coast of the island.
A new all-suite hotel is due to open on the Caribbean island of St Lucia in late September 2017. The designs for the Harbor Club show a modern seven-storey building overlooking the marina in the popular tourist destination of Rodney Bay, known for its beaches, dining and shopping.
The four-star hotel will contain 115 suites and junior suites with views of the harbour and St Lucia’s north-west coastline. It will feature an on-site scuba-diving centre and waterside ScuBar Club offering snorkelling equipment and certified diving courses for guests.
Guests will have a choice of six dining venues within the hotel including the Gourmet Club offering fine dining and a bar terrace with views over the bay to Pigeon Island. The more relaxed Food Club will be a casual harbourside venue for breakfast, lunch and dinner, while the hotel will also cater for other tastes with the Green Club health food cafe, The Pizza Club Italian pizzeria and the Lounge Club bar and eatery.
Among the hotel’s amenities, there will be a full-service spa offering beauty treatments and relaxation therapies. A swimming pool and accompanying Pool Club, as well as a fully-equipped gym will also be situated within the complex.
According to the Harbor Club, a pedestrianized road known as Market Street will run between the hotel and its dockside dive centre next to the shops of Little Ben. The ScuBar Club in the Little Ben Clock Tower will be the departure point for dive trips.
There will also be a regular free ferry service for guests across Rodney Bay from the marina to Reduit Beach during the daytime and to the centre of Rodney Bay in the evenings where the area’s main concentration of restaurants and shops are located.
The hotel will contain conference and meeting facilities to accommodate business travellers including the latest technology and three meeting rooms with the capacity for large conferences.
The hotel is not far from the tourist town and former fishing village of Gros Islet, and Pigeon Island National Park is within easy reach to the north of Rodney Bay.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Save up to a fantastic 60%!! and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
- Please note hotel is closed for renovations on 1st-30th September 17
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Exclusive offer: Massive Savings of upto £750 per person!
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...