New Harbor Club hotel set for St Lucia's Rodney Bay
The new Harbor Club hotel is scheduled to open on the Caribbean island of St Lucia later this year. The four-star hotel will have 115 suites overlooking Rodney Bay's marina on the north-west coast of the island.
A new all-suite hotel is due to open on the Caribbean island of St Lucia in late September 2017. The designs for the Harbor Club show a modern seven-storey building overlooking the marina in the popular tourist destination of Rodney Bay, known for its beaches, dining and shopping.
The four-star hotel will contain 115 suites and junior suites with views of the harbour and St Lucia’s north-west coastline. It will feature an on-site scuba-diving centre and waterside ScuBar Club offering snorkelling equipment and certified diving courses for guests.
Guests will have a choice of six dining venues within the hotel including the Gourmet Club offering fine dining and a bar terrace with views over the bay to Pigeon Island. The more relaxed Food Club will be a casual harbourside venue for breakfast, lunch and dinner, while the hotel will also cater for other tastes with the Green Club health food cafe, The Pizza Club Italian pizzeria and the Lounge Club bar and eatery.
Among the hotel’s amenities, there will be a full-service spa offering beauty treatments and relaxation therapies. A swimming pool and accompanying Pool Club, as well as a fully-equipped gym will also be situated within the complex.
According to the Harbor Club, a pedestrianized road known as Market Street will run between the hotel and its dockside dive centre next to the shops of Little Ben. The ScuBar Club in the Little Ben Clock Tower will be the departure point for dive trips.
There will also be a regular free ferry service for guests across Rodney Bay from the marina to Reduit Beach during the daytime and to the centre of Rodney Bay in the evenings where the area’s main concentration of restaurants and shops are located.
The hotel will contain conference and meeting facilities to accommodate business travellers including the latest technology and three meeting rooms with the capacity for large conferences.
The hotel is not far from the tourist town and former fishing village of Gros Islet, and Pigeon Island National Park is within easy reach to the north of Rodney Bay.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
The Hidden Gem Hideaway that offers the ultimate St Lucia experience at Marigot Bay Resort & Marina by Capella Hotel Group
- Laze in one of the hotel's many pools or discover the tropical beach a short boat ride away
- Boutique hotel hidden away in marigot bay
- Lush gardens and wonderful views of the marina in your room
Enjoy your stay in Anse Chastanet, the only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- Incredible savings of upto 35% on all room types
- A private Helipad for helicopter arrivals is available to all guests
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres with two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...