New Harbor Club hotel set for St Lucia's Rodney Bay
The new Harbor Club hotel is scheduled to open on the Caribbean island of St Lucia later this year. The four-star hotel will have 115 suites overlooking Rodney Bay's marina on the north-west coast of the island.
A new all-suite hotel is due to open on the Caribbean island of St Lucia in late September 2017. The designs for the Harbor Club show a modern seven-storey building overlooking the marina in the popular tourist destination of Rodney Bay, known for its beaches, dining and shopping.
The four-star hotel will contain 115 suites and junior suites with views of the harbour and St Lucia’s north-west coastline. It will feature an on-site scuba-diving centre and waterside ScuBar Club offering snorkelling equipment and certified diving courses for guests.
Guests will have a choice of six dining venues within the hotel including the Gourmet Club offering fine dining and a bar terrace with views over the bay to Pigeon Island. The more relaxed Food Club will be a casual harbourside venue for breakfast, lunch and dinner, while the hotel will also cater for other tastes with the Green Club health food cafe, The Pizza Club Italian pizzeria and the Lounge Club bar and eatery.
Among the hotel’s amenities, there will be a full-service spa offering beauty treatments and relaxation therapies. A swimming pool and accompanying Pool Club, as well as a fully-equipped gym will also be situated within the complex.
According to the Harbor Club, a pedestrianized road known as Market Street will run between the hotel and its dockside dive centre next to the shops of Little Ben. The ScuBar Club in the Little Ben Clock Tower will be the departure point for dive trips.
There will also be a regular free ferry service for guests across Rodney Bay from the marina to Reduit Beach during the daytime and to the centre of Rodney Bay in the evenings where the area’s main concentration of restaurants and shops are located.
The hotel will contain conference and meeting facilities to accommodate business travellers including the latest technology and three meeting rooms with the capacity for large conferences.
The hotel is not far from the tourist town and former fishing village of Gros Islet, and Pigeon Island National Park is within easy reach to the north of Rodney Bay.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The red lane spa offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Recently refurbished, including the addition of a new "toes in the sand" restaurant
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
With 30 cottage style suites, lush tropical garden, and a secluded sandy beach, the hotel is sure to make your tropical getaway truly unforgettable.
- Visit the hotel's Open Air Spa Pavilion to enjoy a variety of beauty treatments and relaxing massages as well as the soothing sounds of the garden and the cooling tropical breeze.
- Have some fun in the sun and on the water with a variety of watersports available, including hobie cat sailing, kayaking, snorkelling, and more.
- Enjoy a variety of Exclusive Experiences offered by the hotel, including daily Yoga and Pilates classes, hiking tours, and an open air fitness area.
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Sandals Halcyon Beach, located on the immaculate, sun-kissed sands of Choc Bay, is the ideal getaway for those looking...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Turn your dream of a Caribbean holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world. Come...