New Harbor Club hotel set for St Lucia's Rodney Bay
The new Harbor Club hotel is scheduled to open on the Caribbean island of St Lucia later this year. The four-star hotel will have 115 suites overlooking Rodney Bay's marina on the north-west coast of the island.
A new all-suite hotel is due to open on the Caribbean island of St Lucia in late September 2017. The designs for the Harbor Club show a modern seven-storey building overlooking the marina in the popular tourist destination of Rodney Bay, known for its beaches, dining and shopping.
The four-star hotel will contain 115 suites and junior suites with views of the harbour and St Lucia’s north-west coastline. It will feature an on-site scuba-diving centre and waterside ScuBar Club offering snorkelling equipment and certified diving courses for guests.
Guests will have a choice of six dining venues within the hotel including the Gourmet Club offering fine dining and a bar terrace with views over the bay to Pigeon Island. The more relaxed Food Club will be a casual harbourside venue for breakfast, lunch and dinner, while the hotel will also cater for other tastes with the Green Club health food cafe, The Pizza Club Italian pizzeria and the Lounge Club bar and eatery.
Among the hotel’s amenities, there will be a full-service spa offering beauty treatments and relaxation therapies. A swimming pool and accompanying Pool Club, as well as a fully-equipped gym will also be situated within the complex.
According to the Harbor Club, a pedestrianized road known as Market Street will run between the hotel and its dockside dive centre next to the shops of Little Ben. The ScuBar Club in the Little Ben Clock Tower will be the departure point for dive trips.
There will also be a regular free ferry service for guests across Rodney Bay from the marina to Reduit Beach during the daytime and to the centre of Rodney Bay in the evenings where the area’s main concentration of restaurants and shops are located.
The hotel will contain conference and meeting facilities to accommodate business travellers including the latest technology and three meeting rooms with the capacity for large conferences.
The hotel is not far from the tourist town and former fishing village of Gros Islet, and Pigeon Island National Park is within easy reach to the north of Rodney Bay.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
- Enjoy FREE $500 resort credit savings when staying a minimum of 7 nights to be used on tours, spa treatments, photography services and the in resort boutique
- Enjoy complimentary round trip transfers from Hewanorra International Airport
- Save up to a fantastic 65% in 2017 and 2018 and the 1st Child STAYS FREE plus 50% for Christmas & New Year
Check into a pretty boutique hotel and experience St Lucia's best beaches, restaurants and nightlife - you can even try your luck at Treasure Bay Casino!
- Exclusive! Book and save £500 per person!
- Perfectly placed at the heart of lively Rodney Bay Village
- Go for a de-stressing or beautifying treatment at the hotel's spa
- Enjoy a spicy island vibe at the hotel's Koko Cabana Bistro & Bar, offering regular live entertainment, barbecues & much more
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Book and save £300 per person with the upto 40% sale
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
Leave life's stresses behind and unwind in St Lucia and take advantage of a hotel designed for romance
It doesn't get any better than this perfect escape, designed for couples looking for an intimate and romantic experience
- Book one of the Honeymoon and Wedding Packages to receive extras that range from a romantic sunset cruise, room upgrades to a private candle lit dinner on the beach
- Water Sports and Scuba Boat Dives with Personalized Instruction
- Unique Couples only resort designed for Honeymoons and Weddings
- All beverages included, such as Premium Brand Alcohol and Wine by the bottle at dinner
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...