New Harbor Club hotel set for St Lucia's Rodney Bay
The new Harbor Club hotel is scheduled to open on the Caribbean island of St Lucia later this year. The four-star hotel will have 115 suites overlooking Rodney Bay's marina on the north-west coast of the island.
A new all-suite hotel is due to open on the Caribbean island of St Lucia in late September 2017. The designs for the Harbor Club show a modern seven-storey building overlooking the marina in the popular tourist destination of Rodney Bay, known for its beaches, dining and shopping.
The four-star hotel will contain 115 suites and junior suites with views of the harbour and St Lucia’s north-west coastline. It will feature an on-site scuba-diving centre and waterside ScuBar Club offering snorkelling equipment and certified diving courses for guests.
Guests will have a choice of six dining venues within the hotel including the Gourmet Club offering fine dining and a bar terrace with views over the bay to Pigeon Island. The more relaxed Food Club will be a casual harbourside venue for breakfast, lunch and dinner, while the hotel will also cater for other tastes with the Green Club health food cafe, The Pizza Club Italian pizzeria and the Lounge Club bar and eatery.
Among the hotel’s amenities, there will be a full-service spa offering beauty treatments and relaxation therapies. A swimming pool and accompanying Pool Club, as well as a fully-equipped gym will also be situated within the complex.
According to the Harbor Club, a pedestrianized road known as Market Street will run between the hotel and its dockside dive centre next to the shops of Little Ben. The ScuBar Club in the Little Ben Clock Tower will be the departure point for dive trips.
There will also be a regular free ferry service for guests across Rodney Bay from the marina to Reduit Beach during the daytime and to the centre of Rodney Bay in the evenings where the area’s main concentration of restaurants and shops are located.
The hotel will contain conference and meeting facilities to accommodate business travellers including the latest technology and three meeting rooms with the capacity for large conferences.
The hotel is not far from the tourist town and former fishing village of Gros Islet, and Pigeon Island National Park is within easy reach to the north of Rodney Bay.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- Summer Sale with incredible savings of upto 45% in all room types until 3rd January 2019
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
Adults-only, All Inclusive Retreat with an inviting and warm atmosphere is what Bel Jou Hotel stands for
- Enjoy an array of both nature and culture excursions or relax at the Hotel Spa
- All Inclusive, Adults Only property set within lush tropical gardens with classic St. Lucian charm
- Experience Caribbean Flavour on the rooftop lounge bar and terrace with serene views over Castries and the Caribbean Sea
- Take advantage of free extras including a complimentary tour and complimentary wine in your room on arrival
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystalline waters of the Caribbean Sea at the recently renovated St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- Exclusive Half Term special offer, limited availability so book now!
- Kids can enjoy a playground as well as a kids' club open daily for 2 to 11 year olds
- Non-motorised water sports including hobie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
Guests will be delighted by Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa , set on an expansive stretch of the golden sandy beach
- The resort offers a refined yet fun atmosphere and a superb range of Global Gourmet® options and leisure facilities
- The Red Lane Spa® offers exclusive services ideal for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Enjoy Free Green Fees & Trandfers at Sandals St Lucia Golf & Country Club
- Save up to 45% plus Summer Savings with amazing discounts on select rooms
- Enjoy a round of golf at the 9 hole golf course, laze by the pool, try the range of water sports or dance the night away at the nightclub
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Experience the romantic getaway you and your loved one have always fantasised about with eight days on the picturesque...
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Set upon the white sands of Reduit beach, the All-inclusive Papillon by Rex Resorts Hotel offers jaw dropping views of...
The all-new Harbor Club offers guests a Caribbean resort experience unlike any other where you can unwind and experience...