Grand Park Kodhipparu opens in the Maldives
The Grand Park Kodhipparu recently opened in the Maldives, bringing another fine option for travellers who want luxury and incredible natural scenery. The resort is all-villa and provides a number of experiences, the finest amenities, and top-notch service in the tropical splendour of the Maldives. The luxury villas were designed by renowned hospitality experts Hirsh Bedner Associates.
Grand Park Kodhipparu is the latest all-villa luxury resort to open in the Maldives. The resort includes luxury villas, world-class experiences, a wide array of dining options, and varied facilities, the resort comes awfully close to being paradise.
The resort is located on the North Male Atoll and can be accessed with a 20-minute speedboat ride. Guests are whisked away to paradise as soon as they arrive in Male.
Each of the resort’s villas has been carefully designed by famed hospitality experts Hirsch Bedner Associates. Their designs were inspired by the natural beauty of the Maldives, its marine life, and unique local craft and culture.
Guestrooms have a rustic feel, with timber flooring, handmade carpets, and textured walls. Custom-made tiling and cushions provide relaxed luxury that blends in perfectly with the laid-back luxury of the resort.
The resort’s public areas, including the main lobby, feature high ceilings, wooden pillars, and open walls, which put the island’s natural beauty front and centre. The decor is minimal, again putting the focus on the natural beauty of the Maldives.
Raffaele Solferino, the resort’s general manager, stated that:
“The Maldives is a coveted holiday destination renowned for its pristine beaches and stunning breathttaking views. Grand Park Kodhipparu, with its variety of villas and host of facilities is designed to make paradise more accessible to a wider group of sophisticated travellers.
“We are very excited to extend our service philosophy of 'Loving Hospitality' to guests looking for an unforgettable Maldivian experience.”
In addition to its luxurious villas, the resort has a number of restaurants and bars which are designed to maximise the beauty of the surroundings, while their menus are carefully curated to provide guests with a memorable dining experience.
As its name suggests, The Edge restaurant is perched at the edge of the sea, and offers guests a changing selection of buffet dishes from breakfast through dinner. From this prime location, guests can enjoy an unblocked view of the horizon. Guests can also dine at the overwater private pods, which offer incredible views of the island’s scenery.
Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives is managed by the Park Hotel Groupand a joint venture between Chip Eng Seng Corporation and Park Hotel Group.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Eriyadu Island is located in the far North Western edge of North Male Atoll, the island is the perfect tropical escape...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...