Half Moon Resort in Jamaica announces new programme of kids’ activities for 2017 Camp Half Moon
The Half Moon Resort in Montego Bay in Jamaica has revealed its new programme of activities for the 2017 Camp Half Moon. The annual summer camp for kids runs from 10th July to 18th August, and cater for children aged between four and 12. The activities range from horse riding and cooking, to martial arts and yoga, and children will have the chance to learn new physical and mental skills.
A new programme of kids’ activities has been announced at Half Moon Resort in Montego Bay for the annual summer camp. The 2017 Camp Half Moon will host a range of activities, from horse riding to yoga and martial arts.
Taking place from 10th July to 18th August, 2017 at the luxury resort in Jamaica, the summer camp will cater for children in two separate groups; four to six-year-olds and seven and 12-year-olds. The daily activities will be mentally and physically stimulating, and will be carried out under the supervision of certified instructors.
Younger children will learn Karate, while older ones will learn the art of Taekwondo with the help of Arthur Barrowes, the renowned martial arts expert and president of the Jamaica Taekwondo Association. Little guests will also learn basic yoga techniques such as stretching and mediation, which will help improve physical strength and flexibility as well as developing concentration.
Little golfers will have the chance to practice their skills on the resort’s award-winning golf course, and nature-lovers can join the reef fishing excursion where they can learn to catch fish responsibly. Water enthusiasts will be spoilt for choice with a range of onsite water sports including sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding and snorkelling near the reef.
While the children are safely enjoying their fun and educational activities, parents can sit back and relax at the resort’s upscale facilities. They can dine in one of the five onsite restaurants, relax on the private two-mile stretch of white sand beach, or indulge in a pampering treatment in the Fern Tree Spa.
The Half Moon Resort is located ten minutes from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay on the north coast of Jamaica. Situated on a two-mile crescent-shaped white sand beach, the huge resort sits within 400 acres of lush landscapes that overlook the turquoise Caribbean Sea. The family-owned resort has been operated independently for more than six decades, and over the years, it has received a number of global awards.
The luxury beachfront resort is undergoing extensive renovations that will see the existing 44 guest rooms and suites rise to 57, and the addition of new luxurious four- to seven-bedroom villas. Guests rooms boast spacious balconies or private patios, and modern facilities such as air conditioning, twice-daily maid service, TVs with cable channels, mini-bars, bathrobes, and direct dial telephones.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- After booking a minimum of a 3 night stay, guests will receive a welcome bottle of sparkling wine & fresh fruit, one mimosa breakfast in bed to be booked upon arrival and romantic turndown service one night during stay
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambiance's All Inclusive Resort & Spa is an adult's only resort offering 85 bright and spacious rooms. Each room...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...