Adults-only Temptation Cancun Resort in Mexico to reopen in Autumn, 2017
The Temptation Cancun Resort will reopen its doors this autumn, following an extensive renovation programme. Redesigned by Karim Rashid, the adults-only resort in Mexico has 428 guest rooms with balconies or terraces located over the building’s seven floors, plus facilities including eight gourmet restaurants, five bars, a full-service spa, and two swimming pools.
The Temptation Cancun Resort in Mexico will reopen to holidaymakers later this year, after it underwent a large refurbishment project. The property has been redesigned by Karim Rashid, a renowned creator of sensual minimalism.
Scheduled to reopen in the autumn this year, the adults-only beachfront resort has been undergoing extensive renovations and upgrades. The over-21s, all-inclusive resort has been designed to enable guests to experience a sensual ambience, through its bold colours and rounded, human-like shapes that focus on attraction and connection.
Rodrigo de la Peña, the Chief Executive of Original Resorts, explained:
“Temptation’s new design by Karim Rashid showcases everything we stand for - excitement, sensuality, passionate and innovative; with legendary and top-notch services.”
“With its grandiose façade, excellent restaurants and facilities, Rashid’s redesign includes everything from the colours to the shapes and the furniture to the open spaces, creating a sensual atmosphere where vacationing couples are immersed in our adults only playground during their entire stay.”
The hotel has 428 guest rooms and suites within several different categories, including Plush Jacuzzi Room Pool View, Trendy Garden View, Seduction Beachfront Suites, and Temptations Oceanfront Penthouses. The rooms have private balconies and terraces, plus king-size beds, bathrooms with rain showers, and modern amenities including 48-inch LCD TVs, minibars, coffee makers, electronic safes, and bathrobes and slippers.
Facilities at Temptation Cancun Resort include two topless-optional swimming pools, a fitness centre, and the tranquil Spa Rose, with its signature treatments including massages, facials, and body wraps. Guests can savour delicious international cuisine at eight restaurants, or enjoy cocktails, wines, premium spirits, juices and coffees at five bars and lounges within indoor and outdoor settings.
There are a variety of entertainment options at the adults-only hotel including music, live DJs, and themed parties. Guests can relax on the beach, or take part in fun water sports such as kayaking, sailing, snorkelling, and swimming.
Temptation Cancun Resort is located on the 14-mile-lng stretch between downtown Cancun and the Hotel Zone’s “Party Central”, just 20 minutes from Cancun International Airport. Tourists can enjoy nearby attractions including the Xcaret Park, Cancun Underwater Museum, the shops, cafes, restaurants and bars in Downtown Cancun, and the ancient ruins of the Mayan temples and sites including Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Enjoy sweeping ocean views from your room, indulge in unlimited inclusions and soak up the best of Cancun at an unforgettable resort
- Set on a pristine stretch of private white sand fringing the Caribbean Sea, in the popular hotel district of the city
- Every luxury is included in the package - top-shelf spirits, gourmet meals, snacks and a great programme of day and night activities, including various water-sports
- Boutique-style guestrooms with ocean views and luxury amenities
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
No matter if you're returning or if this is your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...