The Route Inn opens first new hotel in Vietnam as part of new chain
The Japanese hotel company, the Route Inn Group has launched its first ever four-star hotel in Vietnam. The Grandvrio Da Nang City hotel is the company’s first of what is planned to be a chain of 50 hotels in Vietnam with the aim to increase the flow of tourists from Japan to Da Nang. The two-building hotel will bring 169 guest rooms to the city, and it is scheduled to open in 2017.
The Route Inn Group, a Japanese hotel company, has announced the start of it first four-star hotel project in Vietnam. The Grandvrio Da Nang City marks the launch of a plan to open a chain of 50 hotels in the South East Asian country.
The Grandvrio Da Nang City hotel is located in the centre of Da Nang on a site that spans 4,360 square metres and is close to the Han River. The two-building property has 169 guest rooms and suites, and is scheduled to open to guests in 2017.
The spacious hotel rooms feature modern amenities such as minibars, tea and coffee making facilities, LCD TVs, and wireless Internet. Rooms also have sofas and bathrooms with showers, bath tubs and luxury bath products.
Facilities at the hotel include a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool, a sauna, a spa, and a Japanese hot water bath. Guest can dine at the Hanatei Japanese Restaurant, enjoy coffees in the Grand Cafe, and sip cocktails, beers, and wines in the bar. The hotel offers a shuttle service to the nearby Danang Beach, ten minutes away.
During their stay at the hotel, holidaymakers can visit nearby attractions including Han Market, the Cham Museum, the Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung Pagoda, and Marble Mountain. Danang International Airport is just three kilometres away. Popular sites include Dragon Bridge, the longest bridge in Vietnam, the pink Da Nang Cathedral, and the Phap Lam Pagodas with lush gardens and Buddhist sculptures.
Located on the coast in central Vietnam, Danang is a city that boasts the French colonial port and beautiful beaches including My Khe Beach, Lang Co Beach, Hoi An and My Son. The coastline stretching 30 kilometres, and tourists can swim in the calm, turquoise waters, or enjoy water-skiing, scuba diving, fishing and sailing activities.
The Route Inn Group has also been developing the five-star Grand Ocean Resort in Dien Nam-Dien Ngoc, in the Quang Nam province. The hotel group has also signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Da Nang-based Dong A College on training for tourism service employees. The company will recruit 200 graduates from the college in 2018, and they will work in 320 hotels across Japan and Vietnam.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Feel at one with the surroundings at the beautiful Mango Bay Resort
- Mango Bay has been supporting wildlife at risk (WAR) since 2006, and has even discovered many new species on Phu Quoc Island
- Revitalise your mind, body and spirit with Yoga and Tai Chi on the beach
- Snorkel and scuba dive around the nearby islands with Flipper Diving Club and discover the truly stunning and beautiful world underwater
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Experience the best of Cambodia, Vietnam and Laos on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure through Indochina
- Expert local guides in each country
- Breakfast included daily and three dinners
- Spend the night on Halong Bay on a traditional Junk boat with meals included
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. The Essential Vietnam...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches on a tour through the most remarkable...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...