New Le Blanc Spa Resort in Los Cabos in Mexico will be launched in 2017 by Palace Resorts
Palace Resorts has announced that it will open a brand new five-star, adults-only hotel in Mexico later this year. Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos will be located on the Baja California Peninsula, and it will have 373 guest rooms and suites, seven restaurants, six bars, a full-service spa with 25 treatment rooms, a fitness centre, four plunge pools and 14,000 square metres of meeting and events space.
Palace Resorts will open its second Le Blanc Spa Resort in Mexico this autumn with the launch of Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos. The adults-only five-star hotel will be located on the Baja California Peninsula.
The beachfront resort in Los Cabos has 373 guest rooms and suites that span between 760 and 1,400 square feet. The suites have private terraces with panoramic views of the sea, a king or two double beds, and amenities including minibars, flat-screen SMART TVs, Lavazza coffee makers, complimentary wireless internet, and bathrooms with rain showers, separate tubs, BVLGARI products and CHI hair dryers. Guests can also enjoy personalised butlers and 24-hour room service.
Gibran Chapur, the Executive Vice President of Palace Resorts,stated:
“We are so excited to continue to grow our most coveted brand, Le Blanc Spa Resort. It only made perfect sense, to do so in a destination such as Los Cabos, a magical place, known for its world-renown luxurious offerings, untouched beauty, impressive landscapes and unparalleled picturesque views.
“Le Blanc Spa Resort, Los Cabos, was designed with even the most discerning luxury traveller in mind. No detail was spared in its design and we are confident in the quality, service and offerings, behind the brand."
Facilities at the luxury resort cater include the BLANCSPA that spans more than 29,000 square feet and has 25 treatment rooms. The wellness facility has a hydrotherapy area, four hot and cold plunge pools, a sauna, a herbal steam room, an ice room, a chromo therapy room, a relaxation lounge and four juice bars. There will also be a fitness centre with personal trainers, a meditation area, and a studio for classes including TRX training, spinning, Yoga and Pilates.
Dining venues are plentiful and there are seven restaurants that boast diverse, international cuisine. These include Lumiere with French culinary delights, BLANC Italia with traditional Italian a la carte dishes, BLANC International with all-day dining a Robata Grill, BLANC Asia with sushi and Thai dishes, BLANC Pizza with its brick-oven handcrafted pizzas and light dishes, BLANC Ocean with fresh seafood and Mexican cuisine, and BLANC Cafe with fresh pastries, coffees, teas and juices. There are also six bars that offer live music, DJs, fire pits, and mixology classes.
Located 35 minutes from Los Cabos International Airport in Mexico, and just 15 minutes from downtown Cabo San Lucas, Le Blanc Spa Resort will provide a luxury retreat for couples, groups of adult friends and family, and honeymooners. The new hotel joins the brand’s first property in Mexico, the Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Enjoy fantastic discounts when travelling with kids
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...