Nikki Beach Club branches out in Barbados
Luxury beach club brand Nikki Beach has announced plans to open a new Caribbean outpost on the island of Barbados. It will be the first of its kind on the island, offering guests sunlounger service, a pool, cocktail bar, high-end restaurant and regular events on 1.4 acres of west coast beach.
Nikki Beach, famous for its portfolio of luxury lifestyle beach clubs, is set to open a new outpost in Barbados at the end of this year. The exclusive beach club will be the Caribbean island’s first, featuring beach cabanas with waiter service, a swimming pool, cocktail bar and gourmet restaurant on 1.4 acres of beach.
The new beach club will be located in the upmarket Port Ferdinand development on Barbados’ sought-after north-west coast, close to the old heritage centre of Speightstown. It will be laid out on several levels to take advantage of the tropical island views.
“The first and original luxury beach club concept that combines the elements of music, dining, entertainment, fashion, film and art into one.”
The brand’s regular events will include a quarterly What Women Want party and fashion shows held on a poolside runway.
The Barbados branch will offer the same look and feel as other properties from around the world with the signature crisp white minimalist design, natural elements such as wood and stone, and a few local Caribbean touches.
As well as luxury amenities such as the Nikki Beach Lifestyle Boutique, there will also be a concierge and valet service. On and off property parking will be available to guests.
Nikki Beach’s restaurant will offer all-day waiter service and seaside dinner service at its restaurant. Director of Culinary Operations, Chef Brian Molloy, noted that while approximately 60 per cent of the menu will feature Nikki Beach’s signature dishes, 40 percent will be developed by the Barbados chef de cuisine under the former’s guidance.
Fronting onto a long stretch of white sand and calm clear water, the club will also have access to the harbour where guests can dock their yachts, and board water shuttles to nearby resorts and key locations.
Nikki Beach’s founder and owner Jack Penrod commented:
“Since Barbados is a destination that I’ve started to frequent recently, I feel that this location is not only a strategic move from a Nikki Beach business strategy perspective, but that Barbados is an island where our brand can really make an impact on a local level.”
“We intend to support the Barbados economy with job opportunities, and will work closely with local farmers and fisherman to bring our farm-to-table menu to our guests.”
The Barbados club will be the 14th Nikki Beach to open around the world and will follow the success of the brand’s first Caribbean launch in St Barths. The beach clubs can be found in glamorous and upmarket destinations including Miami Beach, Saint Tropez, Monte Carlo, Dubai and Versilia, Italy. The brand also runs resorts in Thailand, Greece, Turkey and Dubai.
For more information, please visit: www.nikkibeach.com
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Barbados Browse all
The Rostrevor Hotel is a great value, family-run hotel on a prime beachfront setting in St Lawrence Gap , the fashionable and lively strip of Barbados
- Easy access to the shops, bars & restaurants of fashionable St. Lawrence Gap
- One of the most affordable self-catering hotels in Barbados
- Boasts several Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence and a 2016 Travellers' Choice Award
Bask in glorious Caribbean sunshine at Ocean Two Resort & Residences and let every ounce of stress melt away as you gaze at the stunning turquoise waters lapping up the sparkling white sands.
- Summer 18 Sale now on with savings of upto 45% and complimentary Breakfast in any Bedroom Suites
- All apartment suites boast large sitting rooms, contemporary kitchens, flat-screen TVs and spectacular ocean views
- Adults Only Rooftop pool with panoramic views of Barbados and the Sea
- Located in St. Lawrence Gap on Dover Beach in Barbados' southern coast where plenty of restaurant, shops and bars are available
Sugar Bay is perfect for travelling solo, enjoying a romantic getaway or special family escape
- Premium All Inclusive hotel with a selection of dining options including a Steakhouse
- Enjoy a Hot Summer now on with savings of upto 40% plus $20 Spa Credit per person
- Ideally located only 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the capital, Bridgetown
- Enjoy a wide selection of activities including beach volleyball, wind surfing, jet skis, sailing and more
Enjoy Turtle Beach by Elegant Hotels, the all-suite resort thats warm service and superb facilities that complete a fun-filled holiday to beautiful Barbados
- Kids 16 and under stay, play and eat free
- Complimentary daily* rounds of Golf with round trip transportation and clubs are included
- Includes all meals, snacks and drinks as well as non-motorised water sports and Flying Fish Kids Club
- Enjoy five onsite restaurants and bars, or dine-around privileges at other participating Elegant Hotels
You can enjoy all the aspects of this charming island, as the elegant eco-friendly property is located near all the...
Escape to the pristine beaches of the south coast of Barbados for a holiday you will never forget at Coconut Court Beach...
Take a step back from day-to-day life and submerge in the peace and tranquillity that can be found at the fantastic...
Create unforgettable memories at the heart of Barbados' western coast at a collection of one bedroom apartments. Halcyon...
An intimate collection of One Bedroom Apartments located in the heart of the West Coast of Barbados. Travellers Palm...
St Lawrence Gap is famous for its many restaurants, great shopping and lively nightlife. This 1.3 km stretch of road,...