Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya to host new rock music event in autumn
The Hard Rock Hotel in Riviera Maya, Mexico will host a brand new music event later this year. The first Rock Getaway event will take place from 26th October to 5th November, 2017, and will feature a line-up of world-class rock musicians including Don Henley, Santana, Steve Miller Band, Queensryche, Roger Daltrey and George Thorogood & The Destroyers.
The Hard Rock Hotel in the Riviera Maya, Mexico will play host to a new music event this autumn. The first “Rock Getaway” will feature a star-studded line-up of rock musicians and artists from 26th October to 5th November, 2017.
Rock music enthusiasts can choose from four, seven or 11-day packages at the hotel in Mexico, which will include tickets to the concerts. The line-up includes Santana, Blue Oyster Cult, Starship Featuring Mickey Thomas, Foghat, Queensryche, Los Lobos, Warren Hill, Olivia Rox, Bad Company, Foreigner, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo, Cheap Trick, George Thorogood & The Destroyers, Don Felder, Don Henley, Steve Miller Band, Roger Daltrey.
Packages for the music event and accommodation at the Hard Rock Hotel start from $1,795 per person for the four-night “Bronze” stay. Each of the packages include all drinks and food at the hotel.
The Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya sits on a private white sandy beach, surrounded by lush landscapes and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. The all-inclusive resort offers Heaven, a "resort within the resort" adults-only section, which features the Hard Rock Hotels signature Rock Spa with 75 treatment rooms, as well as four gourmet restaurants, and three stylish bars and lounges, and a nightclub.
The family-friendly resort has 1,264 guest rooms and suites, which have private terraces or balconies with hammocks and sea views, plus modern amenities including hydro spa tubs, complimentary wireless internet, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, mini-bars, and 24-hour room service. Guests can choose to stay at the largest celebrity-branded Rock Star Suite in the hotel group’s collection, which was designed by Bret Michaels, the singer from the metal band Poison.
Holidaymakers will have unlimited access to a variety of facilities. These include outdoor swimming pools and a private beach; nine gourmet restaurants and eight bars and lounges; the HIT Entertainment’s Little Big Club and Teens Lounge & Club; and more than 88,900 square feet of modern meeting and event space, including a large ball room.
Hard Rock International is a hospitality group that owns and operates more than 180 venues across the world including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos. The Hard Rock brand owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar. Many famous artefacts are exhibited in hotels all over the world for fans to get close to.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
Escape and indulge yourself at the recently opened Secrets The Vine, a haven of natural beauty and elegance on the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula
- Unlimited-Luxury® privileges include gourmet dining at 6 restaurants, a poolside grill, a cafe and unlimited top-shelf spirits at 6 bars and lounges
- Enjoy complimentary green fees at the nearby Playa Mujeres Golf Club
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Stay in an adults only ultra deluxe beachside haven in the heart of Cancun sure to provide the perfect base for a great holiday
- Signature element of wine with a winery including over 3000 varieties of wine.
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...