Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya to host new rock music event in autumn
The Hard Rock Hotel in Riviera Maya, Mexico will host a brand new music event later this year. The first Rock Getaway event will take place from 26th October to 5th November, 2017, and will feature a line-up of world-class rock musicians including Don Henley, Santana, Steve Miller Band, Queensryche, Roger Daltrey and George Thorogood & The Destroyers.
The Hard Rock Hotel in the Riviera Maya, Mexico will play host to a new music event this autumn. The first “Rock Getaway” will feature a star-studded line-up of rock musicians and artists from 26th October to 5th November, 2017.
Rock music enthusiasts can choose from four, seven or 11-day packages at the hotel in Mexico, which will include tickets to the concerts. The line-up includes Santana, Blue Oyster Cult, Starship Featuring Mickey Thomas, Foghat, Queensryche, Los Lobos, Warren Hill, Olivia Rox, Bad Company, Foreigner, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo, Cheap Trick, George Thorogood & The Destroyers, Don Felder, Don Henley, Steve Miller Band, Roger Daltrey.
Packages for the music event and accommodation at the Hard Rock Hotel start from $1,795 per person for the four-night “Bronze” stay. Each of the packages include all drinks and food at the hotel.
The Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya sits on a private white sandy beach, surrounded by lush landscapes and the turquoise Caribbean Sea. The all-inclusive resort offers Heaven, a "resort within the resort" adults-only section, which features the Hard Rock Hotels signature Rock Spa with 75 treatment rooms, as well as four gourmet restaurants, and three stylish bars and lounges, and a nightclub.
The family-friendly resort has 1,264 guest rooms and suites, which have private terraces or balconies with hammocks and sea views, plus modern amenities including hydro spa tubs, complimentary wireless internet, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, mini-bars, and 24-hour room service. Guests can choose to stay at the largest celebrity-branded Rock Star Suite in the hotel group’s collection, which was designed by Bret Michaels, the singer from the metal band Poison.
Holidaymakers will have unlimited access to a variety of facilities. These include outdoor swimming pools and a private beach; nine gourmet restaurants and eight bars and lounges; the HIT Entertainment’s Little Big Club and Teens Lounge & Club; and more than 88,900 square feet of modern meeting and event space, including a large ball room.
Hard Rock International is a hospitality group that owns and operates more than 180 venues across the world including 20 hotels Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos. The Hard Rock brand owns the world's greatest collection of music memorabilia, including an Eric Clapton Guitar. Many famous artefacts are exhibited in hotels all over the world for fans to get close to.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Enjoy exclusive privileges on tap as part of the resort's signature Unlimited-Luxury all-inclusive concept.
- Retreat to one of the Mexican Caribbean's most coveted and secluded beach hideaways
- Something to keep everyone entertained at this fantastic family friendly resort
- Outdoor pool theater for shows and theme dinners
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Get away from it all with a once in a lifetime excursion to Cancun, one of Mexico's most celebrated resort towns. This...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Discover a world of entertainment and join in on the best, non-stop family fun at the all-inclusive Sea Adventure Resort...