The Holiday Place's favourite Italian restaurant voted most loved takeaway in Kilburn!
Casareccia, a pretty little Italian restaurant located virtually next door to The Holiday Place's headquarters in North West London, has just been voted most loved takeaway in Kilburn by Hungryhouse users. The eatery is a long-standing favourite among The Holiday Place's employees, with the company offering a free Casareccia lunch to all its staff members every Friday.
We at The Holiday Place value local business highly, especially when it comes to our favourite lunch-break go-to restaurant: Casareccia. This is why, when recently we learnt it had been voted Kilburn's most loved takeaway by Hungryhouse, we were absolutely ecstatic ad eager to share the news with the world!
Of course, this news doesn't really take us by surprise at all, since our travel experts have long been raving about its deliciously thin and crispy handmade pizzas, generous in size and ingredients and baked to perfection on an authentic wood-fired oven. We've long loved popping into our next-door restaurant to enjoy the rustic ambience, the cosy atmosphere and the attentive staff (with whom we've made long-lasting friendships) as we watch the pizza dough being stretched and moulded into shape by the expert chefs and the fresh ingredients sprinkled over it right before our eyes.
It's not just all about pizzas either (which, like I said, are really, truly great and can be custom-made your way) as the menu is pretty extensive for an establishment its size and also includes a succulent variety of pasta dishes (I'll let you in on my favourite: Amatriciana) accompanied by a fine selection of wines, beers, soft drinks and juices. That's without getting into the desserts...if you've got room for them (yes it includes Italian classics like panacotta and tiramsu.
This love affair with Casareccia meant that our directors quickly took notice and decided to treat us to a free Friday lunch there every week, paid for by the company. Which means that, for over three years now, The Holiday Place has been supporting local business this way and ensuring its staff is has another reason to celebrate Fridays, starting the weekend on a good note and a full belly.
We applaud this latest recognition of Hungryhouse to Casareccia, and we wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of the voters who picked it as Kilburn's most loved takeaway were The Holiday Place's own team members, as when we're too busy to enjoy a sit-down meal there, Casareccia is always a quick call away. And, what could constitute a better desk lunch than a steaming plate of freshly-prepared pasta goodness?
Casareccia is The Holiday Place's answer to Friday blues – hear hear!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...