The Holiday Place's favourite Italian restaurant voted most loved takeaway in Kilburn!
Casareccia, a pretty little Italian restaurant located virtually next door to The Holiday Place's headquarters in North West London, has just been voted most loved takeaway in Kilburn by Hungryhouse users. The eatery is a long-standing favourite among The Holiday Place's employees, with the company offering a free Casareccia lunch to all its staff members every Friday.
We at The Holiday Place value local business highly, especially when it comes to our favourite lunch-break go-to restaurant: Casareccia. This is why, when recently we learnt it had been voted Kilburn's most loved takeaway by Hungryhouse, we were absolutely ecstatic ad eager to share the news with the world!
Of course, this news doesn't really take us by surprise at all, since our travel experts have long been raving about its deliciously thin and crispy handmade pizzas, generous in size and ingredients and baked to perfection on an authentic wood-fired oven. We've long loved popping into our next-door restaurant to enjoy the rustic ambience, the cosy atmosphere and the attentive staff (with whom we've made long-lasting friendships) as we watch the pizza dough being stretched and moulded into shape by the expert chefs and the fresh ingredients sprinkled over it right before our eyes.
It's not just all about pizzas either (which, like I said, are really, truly great and can be custom-made your way) as the menu is pretty extensive for an establishment its size and also includes a succulent variety of pasta dishes (I'll let you in on my favourite: Amatriciana) accompanied by a fine selection of wines, beers, soft drinks and juices. That's without getting into the desserts...if you've got room for them (yes it includes Italian classics like panacotta and tiramsu.
This love affair with Casareccia meant that our directors quickly took notice and decided to treat us to a free Friday lunch there every week, paid for by the company. Which means that, for over three years now, The Holiday Place has been supporting local business this way and ensuring its staff is has another reason to celebrate Fridays, starting the weekend on a good note and a full belly.
We applaud this latest recognition of Hungryhouse to Casareccia, and we wouldn't be surprised if a good chunk of the voters who picked it as Kilburn's most loved takeaway were The Holiday Place's own team members, as when we're too busy to enjoy a sit-down meal there, Casareccia is always a quick call away. And, what could constitute a better desk lunch than a steaming plate of freshly-prepared pasta goodness?
Casareccia is The Holiday Place's answer to Friday blues – hear hear!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...