Hilltop Casa Chameleon at Las Catalinas opens to guests in Costa Rica
A brand new boutique hotel has opened to guests in the town of Las Catalinas in Costa Rica. Owned and operated by NP International, Casa Chameleon at Las Catalinas is located on the hilltop, and offers 21 luxury villas with private plunge pools, plus facilities including an open-air yoga pavilion, a zero-edge swimming pool, an open-air restaurant and a poolside bar.
A brand new boutique hotel has officially opened to guests in coastal town in Costa Rica, The Casa Chameleon at Las Catalinas is owned and operated by NP International, and sit on a hilltop in the picturesque Guanacaste province.
The intimate hotel has 21 villas with private saltwater, infinity plunge pools, and uninterrupted views overlooking the beautiful lush landscapes of Costa Rica. Facing the ocean, the villas have been constructed using natural materials including bamboo and volcanic rock, to enable the units to blend in with their natural surroundings.
Guests can enjoy in-villa amenities including minibars, coffee makers, Bluetooth sounds systems, wireless internet; and bathrooms with rain showers, lavish organic products, and plush waffle bath robes. The furnished private terraces with plunge pools can be accessed via the floor-to-ceiling windows, and there’s a dining area and hammock to relax in under the sun. The hotel’s two villa suites, Villa Estrella and Villa Ultra, boast private wrap-around infinity pools, separate living areas, as well as the same luxury amenities as the villas.
Casa Chameleon at Las Catalinas has been built using sustainable practices, and the property has LED lighting, paperless check-in, 100 per cent biodegradable laundry products, salt instead of chlorine in swimming pools, and drought-friendly bamboo has been planted in the gardens. The facilities also use local, fresh produce for ingredients in the kitchen and spa treatments.
Facilities at the hotel include a zero-edge swimming pool with stunning views of the countryside, an open-air restaurant with a local, seasonal menu, and a poolside bar where guests can enjoy delicious cocktails. There’s also an open-air yoga pavilion where guests can enjoy group or one-to-one fitness or meditation sessions.
Surrounding the hotel is a 25-mile trail system where holidaymakers can go hiking and mountain biking, Water lovers can head to the sea and enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, boat trips and fishing.
Las Catalinas is a relatively new coastal tourism development in Costa Rica, situated on the Guanacaste peninsula. The town’s infrastructure began in 2009, and building soon began to pop up in 2011, creating an open-air space where motorised vehicles are not permitted. One side of the town is surrounded by more than 1,000 acres of tropical land made up of valleys, and forested hills, making it perfect for horse riding, biking and walking. The other side of the town is home to two beautiful beaches and the sparkling Pacific Ocean, and is a playground for water enthusiasts.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...