Lux South Ari Atoll resort opens new LUX Me Spa in Maldives
Lux Resorts and Hotels has announced the opening of a brand new spa at one of its hotels in the Maldives. The five-star Lux South Ari Atoll has launched the LUX* Me Spa, with facilities including a Chinese teahouse, a relaxation area with lagoon views, and the Zen wellness pavilion with yoga, tai chi and Pilates classes. Guests will receive expert advice from experienced and professional Holistic therapists and onsite trainers.
The Lux South Ari Atoll in the Maldives has announced the opening of its new luxury spa. The five-star resort unveiled the LUX* Me Spa and its tranquil facilities that include a lagoon-facing relaxation area and Chinese teahouse.
The launch of the new spa follows the re-opening of the luxury island resort last September following extensive renovations. Lux South Ari Atoll sits on two miles of white sand beach, and has 193 pavilions and villas, including 46 Romantic Pool Villas that have 22-foot-long private infinity pools.
The LUX* Me Spa boasts overwater treatment villas so guests can enjoy views of the sea during their therapy. The extended relaxation area boast views of the turquoise sea, and at the Zen wellness pavilion, guests can take part in a variety of alternative activities such as yoga, meditation, Pilates, tai chi and qigong, as part of a group or in a one-on-one session with an expert wellness concierge.
Treatments at the LUX* Me Spa include the Balinese Massages which combine slow pressure movement with stretching, the 10-hands massage, the Signature Men’s Facial with head massage, and the Shirley Page Signature Facial. The Zhengliao Chinese medicine treatment is exclusive to the spa; a healing treatment which diagnoses individuals and their treats aches and pains. The Shirley Page Absolute Relaxing Massage is also available to guests, and combines the use of organic essential oils with head massage, pressure points and deep tissue drainage to leave guests feeling relaxed.
As well as a menu full of treatments that will leave guests feeling relaxed and invigorated, there are also onsite trainers who work in conjunction with London-based fitness group, SP&Co, to optimise personal strengths and weaknesses of visitors. Guests can take a complimentary Body Balance Analysis which will then create a customised programme.
Additional facilities at the spa include a Chinese teahouse and a dedicated zone for new skin and body care treatments. Guests can also continue their wellbeing journey at the resort with a wide range of healthy food and drink choices including menus for vegetarians and vegans.
With an array of spacious Pool Water Villas, Water Villas, Beach Villas, and Beach Pavilions that boast stunning ocean views, the Lux South Ari Atoll resort offers a luxury retreat for holidaymakers seeking sunshine and tranquillity. Facilities include multiple gourmet restaurants with indoor and outdoor seating and a wide range of international cuisine, stylish bars that overlook the pool or turquoise lagoon, a swimming pool, and guests can also enjoy fun activities such as kayaking, snorkelling, scuba diving, stand-up paddle boarding, jet-skiing and fly-boarding.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
The island of Bandos is a perfect setting for that romantic getaway or those two weeks of bliss away from work. The...