Boutique Cap Maison in St Lucia launches very own craft beer
The boutique Cap Maison hotel on the tip of the island of St Lucia now has its very own beer thanks to a partnership with the local craft brewing company Antillia Brewing Co. From March, the luxury resort will be serving beer-loving guests The Naked Fisherman St Lucia India Pale Ale, which is named after the hotel’s beach bar and uses local ingredients.
Beer-lovers will be in for a treat when they visit the Cap Maison hotel in St Lucia. The luxury hotel has launched its very own beer in a partnership with the Antillia Brewing Co., a local craft brewing company.
The boutique resort will be serving guests the Naked Fisherman St Lucia India Pale Ale, which has been named after its beach bar, The Naked Fisherman. The beer contains local ingredients and is also available to buy from Antillia’s brewery in Odsan.
Andrew Hashey from Antillia Brewing Co, stated:
“In designing the beer with Arron Gwinnett, Executive Assistant Manager and Ross Stevenson, General Manager at Cap Maison, we decided to brew a big, bold India Pale Ale and incorporate local citrus into the recipe. The result is a style of beer unique to St. Lucia.”
“We pride ourselves on crafting very special beers that use unique and fresh local ingredients. Working with the guys at Cap Maison has been a pleasure as they share the philosophy that local and fresh produce is what visitors to the island expect and deserve.”
Cap Maison boasts one of the most innovative food and beverage programmes in the Caribbean. It has already launched its very own rum and a variety of limoncello which was also made from rum.
Situated on the northern tip of St Lucia close to Rodney Bay, the family-run Cap Maison is a luxury hotel that boasts its very own white sand beach. The property has a collection of upscale suites and villas that have views overlooking the sparkling sea and tropical gardens. Many also have private balconies or terraces, and swimming pools. The hotel also boasts “Cap Maison Residences”, which is home to Saman House (the owners’ residence), as well as two and three bedroom Ocean View Villas with private pools or private pools with a roof terrace.
Facilities at the property include a fitness centre, an infinity pool and garden pool, and the Cliff at Cap restaurant and the Naked Fisherman beachside dining venue and bar. During their stay, holidaymakers can take part in a wide range of activities such as paddle boarding, windsurfing, kayaks, Hobie Cat sailing and snorkelling. Guests can also enjoy access to the nearby St Lucia Golf and Country Club with its 18-hole par-71 golf course, restaurant and bar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway staying on the stunning beachfront of Reduit Beach, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
- Complimentary Hi-Speed internet access in rooms and free Wi-Fi in all public areas including the beach
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation, a FREE Piton Sunset Cruise, plus an extra £55 off booking bonus with 'The Sandals 2 FOR 1 SALE’
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
Enjoy your stay in St Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both Pitons mountains as they rise in splendour from the azure Caribbean Sea
- St. Lucia's only resort with the iconic view of both the Piti & Gros Piton mountains floating upon the Caribbean Sea
- A private estate of 600 lush tropical acres bordering two soft-sand Caribbean beaches with unspoiled coral reefs just offshore
- Perfect resort for travelling divers - PADI Dive Center available
Life in Rodney Bay offers stunning sunsets, an exquisite beach and bars, clubs and restaurants - Blu St Lucia is perfectly placed to enjoy all
- Only a few minutes away from the famous Rodney bay village where you can enjoy the night life of St Lucia
- Guests can choose from rooms with a private verandah or direct access to the pool. Suites have private sun decks and junior suites can connect with adjacent suites to offer family accommodation.
- Families can enjoy wonderful on-site facilities including a swimming pool, fitness centre, tennis and a Harlequin Kiddies' club. All day dining and drinks are served in the restaurant and there's an ice cream shop and a boutique.
This holiday take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with an eight-day excursion to the west coast of...
Find peace and quiet as you enjoy the astounding natural beauty which surrounds the Marigot Bay hotel during an 8-day...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Burrowed upon Rodney Bay, The All-inclusive Rex Papillion Hotel offers direct access to the pristine white sands of...