Boutique Cap Maison in St Lucia launches very own craft beer
The boutique Cap Maison hotel on the tip of the island of St Lucia now has its very own beer thanks to a partnership with the local craft brewing company Antillia Brewing Co. From March, the luxury resort will be serving beer-loving guests The Naked Fisherman St Lucia India Pale Ale, which is named after the hotel’s beach bar and uses local ingredients.
Beer-lovers will be in for a treat when they visit the Cap Maison hotel in St Lucia. The luxury hotel has launched its very own beer in a partnership with the Antillia Brewing Co., a local craft brewing company.
The boutique resort will be serving guests the Naked Fisherman St Lucia India Pale Ale, which has been named after its beach bar, The Naked Fisherman. The beer contains local ingredients and is also available to buy from Antillia’s brewery in Odsan.
Andrew Hashey from Antillia Brewing Co, stated:
“In designing the beer with Arron Gwinnett, Executive Assistant Manager and Ross Stevenson, General Manager at Cap Maison, we decided to brew a big, bold India Pale Ale and incorporate local citrus into the recipe. The result is a style of beer unique to St. Lucia.”
“We pride ourselves on crafting very special beers that use unique and fresh local ingredients. Working with the guys at Cap Maison has been a pleasure as they share the philosophy that local and fresh produce is what visitors to the island expect and deserve.”
Cap Maison boasts one of the most innovative food and beverage programmes in the Caribbean. It has already launched its very own rum and a variety of limoncello which was also made from rum.
Situated on the northern tip of St Lucia close to Rodney Bay, the family-run Cap Maison is a luxury hotel that boasts its very own white sand beach. The property has a collection of upscale suites and villas that have views overlooking the sparkling sea and tropical gardens. Many also have private balconies or terraces, and swimming pools. The hotel also boasts “Cap Maison Residences”, which is home to Saman House (the owners’ residence), as well as two and three bedroom Ocean View Villas with private pools or private pools with a roof terrace.
Facilities at the property include a fitness centre, an infinity pool and garden pool, and the Cliff at Cap restaurant and the Naked Fisherman beachside dining venue and bar. During their stay, holidaymakers can take part in a wide range of activities such as paddle boarding, windsurfing, kayaks, Hobie Cat sailing and snorkelling. Guests can also enjoy access to the nearby St Lucia Golf and Country Club with its 18-hole par-71 golf course, restaurant and bar.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In St Lucia Browse all
Bask upon the glorious white sands of Reduit Beach at Papillon by Rex Resorts
- Range of fabulous dining options available, from buffets to sit-downs, Italian to Caribbean cuisines - something for every guests' taste-buds
- New Sale with incredible savings of upto 30% in all room types plus an exclusive upgrade to the next room
- Indulge in the relaxing services of the Royal Spa, featuring a range of ELEMIS products, perfect for relaxing and unwinding
- Kids friendly resort, with babysitting services and a Rexplorers kids club (4-12yrs) providing engaging and fun entertainment
Treat yourself to the ultimate Caribbean getaway at Bay Gardens Beach Resort, right at the centre of everything and close to the lively strip of Rodney Bay.
- Up to 2 Children stay and eat free when staying with 2 full paying adults on the same meal plan
- Take advantage of the on-site facilities including a spa, fitness centre and beauty salon
- Receive six complimentary 1 hour passes per booking to the Splash Island Water park and access to all facilities
- Book a Pool View or Beach Front Room and Enjoy a complimentary upgrade From Bed and Breakfast to MAP Board Basis (breakfast, dinner and extras included)
- Located on Reduit Beach, known for its island setting and breathtaking views
Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
- Two Worlds in One - 85 Acre resort with a family and adults only section
- Premium All-Inclusive Resort with 8 Restaurants and 7 Bars to choose from
- Save up to a fantastic 60% plus up to the 2 Children/Teens STAYS FREE
- Experience St Lucia's only water park attraction with beach, several swimming pools, waterfalls, lazy river and water slides
Discover Castries' lively atmosphere, then head to your intimate luxury hideaway Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia
- Luxury Included® - All Included, All Unlimited, All the Time with the choice of upto 27 five Star Global Gourmet™ restaurants and 7 bars
- Enjoy HALF PRICE luxury accommodation with 'The Sandals Upto 60% off SALE’
- Discover a perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation at Red Lane Spa®
- Dine beneath the stars at the Bayside Restaurant or enjoy complimentary golfing at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa
The volcanic island of St. Lucia is one abundant in natural beauty. It is home to the most mountains among the Caribbean...
Take a trip to the southern reaches of Santa Lucia and discover the delights of one of the most sought after resorts...
Take time to refresh your body and revitalise your soul with a luxury escape to the west coast of the magical St Lucia....
Experience the ultimate Caribbean holiday with eight unforgettable days in St. Lucia. This is where Mother Nature brings...
Let yourself be taken on an unforgettable journey of jazz at the 25th anniversary of the St Lucia Jazz & Arts festival....
Turn your dream of a Caribbean Villa holiday into a reality and discover one of the most exotic islands in the world...