Al Wadi Desert resort in Ras Al Khaimah introduces The Experience Concierge
The Al Wadi Desert resort in Ral Al Khaimah has launched The Experience Concierge which will help engage its guests in traditional activities of Bedouin culture. Based on the four pillars that highlight the desert and Bedouin lifestyle, the activities will include nature and Environment activities, the Art of Falconry, the Ritz Rangers programme for children and Equestrian and Camel rides.
The Al Wadi Desert resort in Ras Al Khaimah has introduced a new service that allows guests to engage in activities that highlight traditional Bedouin and desert culture. Based on the four pillars of Bedouin lifestyle, the activities fit into four categories including Nature and Environment, Equestrian and Camel rides, the Ritz Rangers programme, and the Art of Falconry.
The activities cater for all ages and range from relaxation to adventure, to kids entertainment and dining in the desert. Holidaymakers can enjoy dune bashing and mountain trekking at the nearby Jebel Jais Mountain, followed by views of the sun setting over the valley of Wadi Khadeija. Guests can also enjoy an introduction into archery and take sunset camel trails across the beautiful desert.
Amit Arora, the General Manager of the Al Wadi Desert, Ras Al Khaimah, commented:
“The connection to nature is omnipresent at Al Wadi Desert, where guests enjoy a slower pace, and ultimate tranquillity in their villa as well as around the reserve.”
“Whether on a bike or walking on the resort’s pathways, we want this resort to offer a perfect spot to enjoy quality time with family in an environment that combines exploration, discovery and relaxation.”
Nature lovers can take part in a wide range of activities that will help them learn about the local environment and its inhabitants. They can join tours and walking trails around the hotel’s nature reserve discovering the flowers and plants, plant their own Ghaf tree, or attend a show and learn about the ancient lifestyle of Bedouins and their close relationships with birds of prey.
Al Wadi Desert, Ras Al Khaimah is a Ritz-Carlton Partner Hotel with 101 private pool villas set against the tranquil desert. The luxury villas feature amenities including complimentary wireless internet, 55-inch flat-screen TVs, large furnished terraces, coffee makers, seating areas, and bathrooms with separate bath tubs and showers.
The resort’s dining facilities include the Moon Bar roof terrace, the Al Waha restaurant with international Middle Eastern cuisine, the Safran restaurant that overlooks a waterhole and serves Indian dishes, the Samar Lounge with mood lighting and cocktails, and the Tower which replicates a traditional Arab watch tower and is available for private dining with a personal chef.
The Al Wadi Spa is set within a tranquil desert location, and boast luxury treatment pavilions, hydrotherapy facilities, and a fitness centre. Guests can indulge in a wide range of pampering treatments including massages, body scrubs, facials and the Rainforest hydrothermal experience, or relax their mind, body and soul in desert yoga sessions.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Ras Al Khaimah Browse all
Get the royal treatment at an exclusive island retreat where everything is designed with your ultimate pampering in mind.
- Add a VIP package, including No.1 Gatwick Lounge Access, Dubai Airport Fast Track and tickets to Burj Khalifa, from Â£99 per person
- Create a true sensory experience with tailored treatments, relaxing massages, traditional Turkish and Moroccan Hammams
- Explore local wildlife beauty with discovery walks, traditional camel rides, rock climbing, desert safaris and more
- Sink into spacious rooms and suites set in sophisticated Moorish design and featuring first-class amenities
Traditional charm embraces Arabian culture at the five-star The Cove Rotana, located on a private inlet with 600 metres of pristine beach.
- Enjoy the fantastic array of facilities for kids including children's menu and kids club
- Benefit from 2 Nights of All Inclusive Dinner to Basilico Restaurant with 3 Courses Set Menu
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Offering a big variety of activities and facilities to meet the needs of all sort of travellers
- Abundance of fun activities such as jet-skiing or relax in one of two luxury spas
- With 650-meter private beach, 5 temperature-controlled swimming pools, 24-hour Fitness Center that will make your trip unforgetable experience
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
Plush accommodation, sumptuous interiors, lavish facilities and outstanding fine dining experiences come together for the ultimate luxury holiday of a lifetime.
- Explore the stunning beach at Ras Al Khaimah
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free
- Take advantage of the 350m stretch of private beach and great range of outdoor activities with the chance to play golf under the stars
With a good choice of amenities, surrounded by landscaped gardens and an 18-hole golf course, Hilton Al Hamra Beach is a...
Located on the man-made island of Al Marjan, Rixos Bab Al Bahr lies near Ras Al Khaimah. Everything from tourist...
If you need to escape the world, even for just a weekend, the Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah is the perfect hotel...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Pamper yourself at Al Hamra Village Golf & Beach resort - one the most picturesque resorts of Ras Al Khaimah. The hotel...
With breathe taking views of the Persian Gulf and Marjan Island, al hamra residence is neatly nestled in between a...