Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa launches marine-inspired Night Spa
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa has launched The Night Spa, which opens every evening at 22:00 after the Island Spa has closed. The Night Spa opens for just one individual or one couple per night, and they can enjoy the unique Secrets of the Sea ritual where they’ll enjoy pampering treatments on the private island whilst lying under the stars and surrounded by the lapping waves.
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa is offering a unique experience for individuals or couples who want to indulge in soothing massages and therapies at night. The resort has launched The Night Spa which opens at 22:00 every evening when the spa closes its doors to other guests.
Available for one individual or one couple, the Secrets of the Sea experience is an open-air ritual on the private island where guests can enjoy pampering treatments under the stars to the rhythmic sound of breaking waves. Guests are escorted from their villa to the island spa jetty across the lagoon via a gentle kuda dhoni (traditional small boat) ride.
Maxime Lureau, the Director of the Island Spa, explained:
“Our new Healing Waters menu represents a real ‘return to the source’ and cements The Island Spa as the ultimate sea sanctuary.”
“All treatments are inspired by the healing benefits of the ocean, but with The Secrets of the Sea, guests have the island to themselves."
“They are under the stars, surrounded by lapping waves and the ocean’s evening energy. It’s a powerful yet profoundly peaceful experience.”
The 150-minute Secrets of the Sea ritual focuses on the vagus nerve, which is the core of the body’s inner nerve centre, as well as memory-creation and relaxation. The sea-inspired treatments are carried out in a candle-lit setting and guests can enjoy the beautiful underwater views through the glass-floor viewing platform in the over-water treatment pavilion. Therapists use pure OSEA marine products to carry out therapeutic and soothing treatments that will prepare guests for a restless sleep.
Four Seasons Resort Kuda Huraa is one of the most luxurious resorts in the Maldives. Accommodation at the island retreat is made up of thatched-roof beach villas and over-water villas, pavilions and bungalows that are positioned on the white-sand beach or above the sparkling turquoise lagoon. Tourists can also stay on-board the Four Season Explorer, an 11-cabin, three-deck catamaran that will take them on island-hopping and scuba diving excursions across the azure Indian Ocean.
Facilities at the property include a large freshwater swimming pool, a modern fitness centre, and a collection of gourmet dining outlets and bars with magnificent ocean views. Guests can learn how to scuba dive and snorkel at the Five-Star Gold Palm Dive Centre, which offers trips to the crystal-clear waters of the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, or they can participate in a variety of water sports such as kayaking, sailing, catamaran cruises, banana boating, parasailing, water-skiing and windsurfing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Kurumba Island is a dream resort with so much to dazzle guests that most return over and over again.
- Choose from an ample choice of excellent dining options, top recreational activities and fantastic entertainment
- Just a 10-minute boat drive to paradise nestled amidst tropical gardens and white sandy beaches
- For keen marine enthusiasts a house reef is only a few feet away from the island
Explore stunning coral reefs in your private piece of heaven on earth where the sparkling white sands will caress your toes as the warm turquoise waters gently kiss your skin.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, top-shelf beverages and selected sports all come included in the price of your stay
- Discover the stunning coral reefs, go out on a fishing trip or have a go at water skiing, amongst other activities
- Overlook the Indian Ocean from your room and step out onto the white soft sands the Maldives is famous for
All villas are surrounded by palm trees or on stilts over the lagoon, making for a memorable stay.
- Free Upgarde from Half Board to All Inclusive! Book Now!
- Set on the tropical island of Dhuni Kolhu surrounded by warm waters of the Indian Ocean, and located only 30 minutes by sea plane from Male International Airport.
- Witness schools of dolphins playing in the azure waters or try fishing in the traditional Maldivian way while enjoying breath-taking sunset
- Find a state of relaxation with a variety of different treatments and massages created to indulge personal desires for well-being
The Nalaguraidhoo Island of the Maldives is one of the most sublime coastal landscapes you'll ever lay eyes, what with...
Venture to the Lhaviyani Atoll in the Maldives islands to experience a holiday like no other. This section of the...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Eriyadu Island is located in the far North Western edge of North Male Atoll, the island is the perfect tropical escape...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...