Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa launches marine-inspired Night Spa
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa has launched The Night Spa, which opens every evening at 22:00 after the Island Spa has closed. The Night Spa opens for just one individual or one couple per night, and they can enjoy the unique Secrets of the Sea ritual where they’ll enjoy pampering treatments on the private island whilst lying under the stars and surrounded by the lapping waves.
Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa is offering a unique experience for individuals or couples who want to indulge in soothing massages and therapies at night. The resort has launched The Night Spa which opens at 22:00 every evening when the spa closes its doors to other guests.
Available for one individual or one couple, the Secrets of the Sea experience is an open-air ritual on the private island where guests can enjoy pampering treatments under the stars to the rhythmic sound of breaking waves. Guests are escorted from their villa to the island spa jetty across the lagoon via a gentle kuda dhoni (traditional small boat) ride.
Maxime Lureau, the Director of the Island Spa, explained:
“Our new Healing Waters menu represents a real ‘return to the source’ and cements The Island Spa as the ultimate sea sanctuary.”
“All treatments are inspired by the healing benefits of the ocean, but with The Secrets of the Sea, guests have the island to themselves."
“They are under the stars, surrounded by lapping waves and the ocean’s evening energy. It’s a powerful yet profoundly peaceful experience.”
The 150-minute Secrets of the Sea ritual focuses on the vagus nerve, which is the core of the body’s inner nerve centre, as well as memory-creation and relaxation. The sea-inspired treatments are carried out in a candle-lit setting and guests can enjoy the beautiful underwater views through the glass-floor viewing platform in the over-water treatment pavilion. Therapists use pure OSEA marine products to carry out therapeutic and soothing treatments that will prepare guests for a restless sleep.
Four Seasons Resort Kuda Huraa is one of the most luxurious resorts in the Maldives. Accommodation at the island retreat is made up of thatched-roof beach villas and over-water villas, pavilions and bungalows that are positioned on the white-sand beach or above the sparkling turquoise lagoon. Tourists can also stay on-board the Four Season Explorer, an 11-cabin, three-deck catamaran that will take them on island-hopping and scuba diving excursions across the azure Indian Ocean.
Facilities at the property include a large freshwater swimming pool, a modern fitness centre, and a collection of gourmet dining outlets and bars with magnificent ocean views. Guests can learn how to scuba dive and snorkel at the Five-Star Gold Palm Dive Centre, which offers trips to the crystal-clear waters of the UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, or they can participate in a variety of water sports such as kayaking, sailing, catamaran cruises, banana boating, parasailing, water-skiing and windsurfing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Maldives Browse all
The lush vegetation, shimmering waters and serene sea air all help the natural elements make this a relaxing break.
- Free Wi-fi allows you to keep up to date with all the latest news in the relaxing and comfortable rooms or villas
- Enjoy the fabulous Dive Centre with professional staff that will guide you throughout your underwater adventure to ensure you experience the lush gardens, colourful fish and magnificent seascapes
- Leave your daily stress behind and treat yourself with a magical Spa treatment
Explore an underwater world of breathtaking beauty and laze on the finest white sands at Sun Island Resort, a tropical paradise of peace and serenity.
- exclusive rate reduction for our clients
- Enjoy endless activities including scuba diving, snorkelling, water-skiing and more
- Tickle your taste buds with rich flavours and innovative cuisine that incorporates exotic Thai and Oriental influences
Paradise Island suits a range of lifestyles from relaxing at the Araamu Spa to surfing the great waves.
- This magnificent spa is almost completely surrounded by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, creating a perfect location for relaxing and theraputic treatments
- Paradise island is just one kilometre long and 230 metres wide, surrounded by pristine beaches and off shore reefs that teem with excellent marine life waiting for guests to explore
- fresh produce arrives daily for the master chef and team to deliver sumptuous dishes, delicately flavoured. Restaurants include japanese, italian, 24 hour a la carte coffee shop and main restaurant serving international buffets
Follow secret pathways through tropical gardens, savour exquisite cuisine, scuba dive to spot whale sharks or simply chill on the sands...
- Special touches include: cinema screenings on the beach, secret bars and a message in a bottle with a hidden surprise
- Enjoy access to some of Maldives' most beautiful dive sites and explore the depths of the Indian Ocean
- Take your pick from seven exquisite restaurants and six lively bars
Adaaran Club Rannalhi is regarded as one of the best hotels in Maldives, sitting exclusively at the tip of the South...
Standing out as a precious gem, the Adaaran Select Hudhuran Fushi is a great Maldivian holiday spot for any kind of...
If you are looking for serenity and tranquillity coupled with luxurious elegance, then Adaaran Select Meedhupparu is the...
Fun Island offers a wonderful blend of ‘Fun and Sun’. The Massive lagoon of the island provides ideal conditions for a...
Escape from day-to-day life for a while and take refuge in the Asian paradise of the Maldives while you spend 8 days...
Located on Lankanfinolhu Island in the North Male Atoll, Paradise Island is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives....