JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay opens to holidaymakers in Vietnam
Marriott International has announced the opening of its newest hotel in Vietnam. The JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay is the first international luxury hotel brand on Phu Quoc Island. The oceanfront property has 244 guest rooms, suites and villas, plus facilities including five restaurants and bars, outdoor swimming pools, and the lavish Spa by JW.
Marriott International has added a new hotel to its collection in Vietnam, with the launch of the JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay. The oceanfront property will be the JW Marriott Hotels and Resorts brand’s flagship hotel in the country.
The luxury resort has 244 guest rooms, suites and villas that boast a minimum of 54 square metres of space. The property was designed by architect Bill Bensley, with no two spaces the same, and the emerald ocean serves as a backdrop to the building.
JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay is the only international hotel brand to be located on Phu Quoc Island, and it brings its luxury signature facilities to the area. These include three unique gourmet dining experiences that showcases the talent of world-class chefs and a range of Vietnamese, French and Japanese cuisine. The beachfront Red Rum is a seafood grill, French & Co is home to pastry delights, and the Pink Pearl serves delicious Cantonese culinary delights in a chic beach-facing mansion.
Guests can take a dip in one of many outdoor swimming pools, work out at the fitness centre, unwind on the beautiful Bai Khem beach, or indulge in a luxury treatment at the Spa by JW. For the little ones, there’s also a children’s swimming pool and a kids club that will keep children of all ages entertained. For business travellers, there are multiple meeting rooms and a 715-square-metre Grand Ballroom.
With a choice of rooms, suites and villas, there are accommodation options to suit all group sizes. The rooms have balconies, air conditioning, wireless internet, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, mini-fridges, coffee makers, and bathrooms with separate showers and tubs, and plush bathrobes.
During their stay, holidaymakers can enjoy evening entertainment, and daily activities such as kayaking, cycling, snorkelling, jogging, and boat rides. The Rue de Lamarck is home to boutiques that sell beautiful local crafts which make perfect souvenirs or gifts.
Phu Quoc is a Vietnamese island situated off the coast of Cambodia. The majority of the island is a national park, and there is a protected marine sanctuary. The beaches face the South China Sea to the east, and the Gulf of Siam to the west. Attractions include the Dinh Cau Rock with a Buddhist temple and lighthouse, Mount Chua which soars 603 meters above sea level, and the Coconut Tree Prison which was built by the former French colonial rulers.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
Combine the bustling streets of Hanoi with an idyllic beachfront stay in Danang
- Range of water sports available on Non Nuoc Beach
- Complimentary shuttle from the beach to Hoi An and Danang City
- Charming boutique hotel set in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
An indepth exploration of Vietnam taking in Saigon, the Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi with time left over to relax on the beach
- Overnight cruise on a traditional Junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
- Time to relax on the picturesque beaches of central Vietnam
- Local guides in each destination and entrance fees for all included sightseeing
Get under the skin of Vietnam with an adventurous tour taking in the classic sights as well as getting off the beaten track
- Overnight train to Sapa - hike through the hills and meet remote communities
- Overnight cruise down the Mekong River on a converted rice barge with all modern amenities
- Spend the night in Halong Bay and see the sun rise over the remarkable karst landscape (includes meals)
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
Discover the beauty and unique heritage of Vietnam with this incredible tour across some of its most famous sites and...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...