The Cliff Hotel ranked in TripAdvisor's top 25 luxury hotels in Caribbean
The Cliff Hotel in Negril in Jamaica has been ranked among the list of top 25 hotels in the Caribbean by the leading travel website, TripAdvisor. The luxury hotel sits in a unique setting on the clifftop on the west coast of the island. It has 33 lavish suites and villas, and was rated by the website’s travellers and former guest members who have left positive reviews and rankings.
TripAdvisor has ranked The Cliff Hotel in Jamaica among the top 25 luxury hotels in the Caribbean. The hotel was ranked as the most luxurious hotel in the Caribbean and number five in the romance category of the 2017 Travellers’ Choice Awards.
Located on the tip of a cliff in Negril on the west coast of Jamaica, the luxury hotel boasts a unique setting with panoramic views of the ocean. The property has 33 upscale guest suites and one-, four- and five-bedroom villas.
Accommodation features include private ocean-view terraces furnished with hammocks, tables and chairs. The suites have modern amenities including air conditioning wireless internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, in-room safes, and bathrooms with plush robes and The Cliff-branded bathroom products. Villas have separate living areas, work space areas, terraces and access to a courtyard.
Dining outlets at The Cliff are led by Delius Shirley and partner Chef Cindy Hutson, who operate the Ortanique restaurants in Coral Gables and Grand Cayman. The Zest Restaurant offers an ocean-facing setting and delicious fresh cuisine, while the Zest Bar is a great place to enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail. Cliff Bar provides the perfect setting to watch the sun set at the water’s edge, and the Pool Bar is surrounded by tropical gardens and serves light refreshments.
For downtime, there’s the tranquil KiYira Spa on the Cliff and its wide selection of therapies that use Jamaican ingredients and products. The spa has two treatment rooms on the cliffs, a hair studio and a nail bar. Guests can also work out at the fitness centre, swim in the huge pool, relax with yoga sessions, Pilates or body sculpting classes in the studio.
The luxury hotel is perfect for destination weddings and romantic honeymoons, thanks to its picturesque setting, and there are a range of packages to choose from for the big day. Honeymooners can enjoy added extras including private dining, in-room Champagne, couples’ massage, sunset cocktails, and romantic rose petal turndown service.
During their stay at The Cliff Hotel, holidaymakers can visit the coastal town of Negril, and its most popular seven-mile white beach with turquoise waters that are home to a magnificent offshore reef, providing the perfect conditions for scuba diving and snorkelling adventures. Tourists can visit the town’s Negril Lighthouse, the Rhodes Hall Plantation, and Dolphin Cove.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Surround yourself in the heart of negril soaking up the sun by day and enjoy the buzzing nightlife
- Activities at the resort includes windsurfing, sailing,water skiing and much more
- Trip Advisor Winners of Excellence
- Rooms with stunning views of the caribbean
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Book and receive an upgrade to the next available room category
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambiance's All Inclusive Resort & Spa is an adult's only resort offering 85 bright and spacious rooms. Each room...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...