The Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Jamaica to double its capacity this May
Karisma Hotels & Resorts has announced that it is will double its capacity at one of its Caribbean hotels in May, 2017. The Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Jamaica is located on the famous Seven Mile Beach in Negril in Jamaica, and it will have a total of 285 suites with the new additions, plus facilities including ten Gourmet Inclusive® restaurants, the oceanfront Vassa Spa, and eight bars and lounges.
Karisma Hotels & Resorts has revealed that it will double the accommodation capacity at its Jamaican resort in May this year. The new 149 suites will open to guests at the family-friendly Azul Sensatori Jamaica on 1st May, 2017, and it will be renamed the Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Jamaica.
Located on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach in Negril, Jamaica, the resort will have a total of 285 luxury suites in ten different categories, all of which offer views of the ocean. Many of the suites are swim-up, and there are family options available for groups of different sizes, as well as romantic Honeymoon Suites.
Room rates for the new suites start from $198 per person per night from 1st May, and includes the brand’s signature Gourmet Inclusive® Experience which includes a la carte dining, premium alcoholic and soft drinks, full-service concierge, and 24-hour room service.
The two buildings are adjacent to each other and tourists will share the resort’s facilities and amenities that cater for all ages. These include ten Gourmet Inclusive® dining outlets and Gourmet Corners in indoor and outdoor settings, and eight Gourmet Inclusive® bars and lounges.
For the ultimate relaxation experience, the onsite Vassa Spa offers ten treatment suites and an array of pampering massages where guest can enjoy views of the turquoise ocean during their treatment. There are three swimming pools, a wading park for children, a splash park, a fitness centre, and a number of fitness classes including Yoga, stretching, aqua aerobics, and dance. Guests can also take part in activities including beach volleyball, football, giant chess, ping-pong and cooking classes.
There are two adults-only sections to the resort, and a family area, ensuring that travellers can all enjoy a stay that suits them. All suites have air conditioning, 32-inch plasma TVs, DVD players, iPod docking stations, coffee makers and electronic safes. Guests can relax on their private balconies or terraces and enjoy complimentary drinks from their daily stocked minibars.
Negril is one of the most popular coastal towns in Jamaica. One of its leading attractions is the pristine Seven Mile white sandy beach which is fringed by the emerald ocean where visitors can scuba dive or snorkel along the spectacular offshore reef. The laidback beach town is home to traditional restaurants, vibrant bars and nightclubs, independent shops and local markets.
Karisma Hotels & Resorts operates a vast collection of luxury hotels in leading destinations all over the world. Destinations including Cancun and the Riviera Maya in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Serbia, Colombia and Croatia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
- Summer just got better with upto two kids stay and play for FREE!
- Book now and take advantage of a fantastic room upgrade from a Deluxe Room to a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
Enjoy the priviliges of bygone days at secrets st. james montego bay, an Adults Only Romantic resort with Unlimited-Luxury Privileges
- Relax & Unwind at the Secrets Spa by Pevonia or watch a live show at the open-air theatre
- Indulge in a host of international cuisine, or dine in with 24-hr room service
- Huge savings when you upgrade to a Preferred Club room or Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Enjoy a range of activities including sailing, snorkelling, windsurfing and tennis
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Complimentary Wi-fi throughout the hotel
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
An exclusive, romantic Jamaican holiday awaits you at the Secrets St. James Montego Bay on a secluded beach with a...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort Montego Bay offers a magical location on the beachfront nestled amidst luxury tropical...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...