The Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Jamaica to double its capacity this May
Karisma Hotels & Resorts has announced that it is will double its capacity at one of its Caribbean hotels in May, 2017. The Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Jamaica is located on the famous Seven Mile Beach in Negril in Jamaica, and it will have a total of 285 suites with the new additions, plus facilities including ten Gourmet Inclusive® restaurants, the oceanfront Vassa Spa, and eight bars and lounges.
Karisma Hotels & Resorts has revealed that it will double the accommodation capacity at its Jamaican resort in May this year. The new 149 suites will open to guests at the family-friendly Azul Sensatori Jamaica on 1st May, 2017, and it will be renamed the Azul Beach Resort Sensatori Jamaica.
Located on the beautiful Seven Mile Beach in Negril, Jamaica, the resort will have a total of 285 luxury suites in ten different categories, all of which offer views of the ocean. Many of the suites are swim-up, and there are family options available for groups of different sizes, as well as romantic Honeymoon Suites.
Room rates for the new suites start from $198 per person per night from 1st May, and includes the brand’s signature Gourmet Inclusive® Experience which includes a la carte dining, premium alcoholic and soft drinks, full-service concierge, and 24-hour room service.
The two buildings are adjacent to each other and tourists will share the resort’s facilities and amenities that cater for all ages. These include ten Gourmet Inclusive® dining outlets and Gourmet Corners in indoor and outdoor settings, and eight Gourmet Inclusive® bars and lounges.
For the ultimate relaxation experience, the onsite Vassa Spa offers ten treatment suites and an array of pampering massages where guest can enjoy views of the turquoise ocean during their treatment. There are three swimming pools, a wading park for children, a splash park, a fitness centre, and a number of fitness classes including Yoga, stretching, aqua aerobics, and dance. Guests can also take part in activities including beach volleyball, football, giant chess, ping-pong and cooking classes.
There are two adults-only sections to the resort, and a family area, ensuring that travellers can all enjoy a stay that suits them. All suites have air conditioning, 32-inch plasma TVs, DVD players, iPod docking stations, coffee makers and electronic safes. Guests can relax on their private balconies or terraces and enjoy complimentary drinks from their daily stocked minibars.
Negril is one of the most popular coastal towns in Jamaica. One of its leading attractions is the pristine Seven Mile white sandy beach which is fringed by the emerald ocean where visitors can scuba dive or snorkel along the spectacular offshore reef. The laidback beach town is home to traditional restaurants, vibrant bars and nightclubs, independent shops and local markets.
Karisma Hotels & Resorts operates a vast collection of luxury hotels in leading destinations all over the world. Destinations including Cancun and the Riviera Maya in Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Serbia, Colombia and Croatia.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Jamaica Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone guaranteed!
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark on-site featuring a pirate ship and two waterslides
- Take advantage of this amazing free kids offer - Up to two kids stay free when sharing with two paying adults
- The Montego Bay Marine Park location offers protected swimming areas and extraordinary snorkelling
Explore the area and enjoy an easy access to all attractions around Falmouth at Mangos Jamaica
- Within 30 minutes by car from Montego Bay International airport and downtown Montego
- Fully equipped fitness centre, watersport activities, tennis court, golf and themed dining evenings to enjoy
- Located on Trelawny Bay and its beautiful beach
With a waterpark, onsite Robert Von Hagge Championship Golf Course and a spa for the ultimate in wellbeing, Hilton Rose Hall offers a dream holiday
- Indulge in a spa treatment or play a round of golf at Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Book and save over £500 per family with discounted rates for 2017 and 2018 and up to 2 Kids stay FREE
- Bask on the 2,500 foot private beach or enjoy Sugar Mill Falls park - The biggest aquatic park in the Caribbean
- Experience great all-inclusive options at 7 fantastic restaurants, bars and grills
Freedom of choice is what it's all about at this adult-only hotel, hedonism ii designed for pure self indulgence of the body, spirit and soul
- Dance the night away at the Famous Club Hurricane Nightclub
- Indulge in the wide selection of food & unlimited drinks including top shelf brands
- Enjoy a vast array of facilities including Kayaking, Water-Skiing, Snorkelling & more
Treat yourself to Jamaican sunshine perfectly paired with all-inclusive delights. Located on the white sand beaches of...
Enjoy the perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon or tropical wedding at the all inclusive Mangos Jamaica. This adults...
Experience firsthand the enchantment of Jamaica's magical Montego Bay as you enjoy the holiday of a lifetime. The Hilton...
Spoil yourself with a week of sun and sand at one of Jamaica's most beautiful beaches. Your eight days in Rooms On The...
Club Ambiance's All Inclusive Resort & Spa is an adult's only resort offering 85 bright and spacious rooms. Each room...
Bringing the essence of all things Jamaican to life, the Shaw Park Beach Hotel and Spa is the quintessential Caribbean...