Elite Island Resorts goes viral with a video salute to International Womens Day
In a nod to all women celebrating International Women's Day yesterday, Elite Island Resorts stepped up to the plate by releasing a candid video featuring their female staff across all of their eight resorts in the Caribbean. These beautiful proud ladies danced, lip-synched and strutted their stuff to the tunes of two empowering songs about women while showcasing the beauty of the resorts and their paradisiacal beachfront location.
Elite Island Resorts has certainly a lot to be celebrative about, just weeks ago we announced their innovative plans with the launch of a new Wellbeing Activities Menu to expand on the variety of recreational options they offer guests, and now they've released a fun music video giving an empowering "Salute" to ladies around the world on the occasion of International Women's Day.
Singing and dancing to the tune of Little Mix's "Salute" first and to Fifth Harmony's "That's my Girl", the fun music video shows an enthusiastic variety of Elite Island Resort's female staff, performing choreographed moves and mouthing lyrics that go something like this:
"Ladies all across the world,
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you with me, lemme see your hands
Stand up and salute
Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Representing all the women, salute, salute."
In a saluting fashion, Elite Island's ladies cheerfully participated in the video, some taking the lead as main performers and dancers while others filled in gaps with impromptu appearances, spirited outbursts and joyful dance moves. Elite Island's version of the Salute video clip featured a leading foursome of girls dressed in pink driving and dancing in front of a couple of Pink Panther Safari trucks in Antigua while the second part of the video had "That's my Girl" as main soundtrack and saw a wider variety of uniformed female staff performing, singing, dancing and even cart-wheeling along. From bar tenders to desk clerks, animation staff and managers, it's easy to see women are a big part of Elite Island Resorts' success.
Shooting locations included some of the resort's landscaped gardens, beaches, wedding gazebos and hotel interiors, from rooms to gift shops and everything in between, the video pays homage not only to the beautiful women of all ages, shapes and sizes that are part of Elite's team, but also their resort collection's immaculate beauty. From Elite Island Resorts and everyone here at The Holiday Place, we truly do hope all ladies out there had an amazing International Women's Day yesterday, feeling empowered and proud of all our achievements... And for many more to come!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...