Elite Island Resorts goes viral with a video salute to International Womens Day
In a nod to all women celebrating International Women's Day yesterday, Elite Island Resorts stepped up to the plate by releasing a candid video featuring their female staff across all of their eight resorts in the Caribbean. These beautiful proud ladies danced, lip-synched and strutted their stuff to the tunes of two empowering songs about women while showcasing the beauty of the resorts and their paradisiacal beachfront location.
Elite Island Resorts has certainly a lot to be celebrative about, just weeks ago we announced their innovative plans with the launch of a new Wellbeing Activities Menu to expand on the variety of recreational options they offer guests, and now they've released a fun music video giving an empowering "Salute" to ladies around the world on the occasion of International Women's Day.
Singing and dancing to the tune of Little Mix's "Salute" first and to Fifth Harmony's "That's my Girl", the fun music video shows an enthusiastic variety of Elite Island Resort's female staff, performing choreographed moves and mouthing lyrics that go something like this:
"Ladies all across the world,
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you with me, lemme see your hands
Stand up and salute
Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Representing all the women, salute, salute."
In a saluting fashion, Elite Island's ladies cheerfully participated in the video, some taking the lead as main performers and dancers while others filled in gaps with impromptu appearances, spirited outbursts and joyful dance moves. Elite Island's version of the Salute video clip featured a leading foursome of girls dressed in pink driving and dancing in front of a couple of Pink Panther Safari trucks in Antigua while the second part of the video had "That's my Girl" as main soundtrack and saw a wider variety of uniformed female staff performing, singing, dancing and even cart-wheeling along. From bar tenders to desk clerks, animation staff and managers, it's easy to see women are a big part of Elite Island Resorts' success.
Shooting locations included some of the resort's landscaped gardens, beaches, wedding gazebos and hotel interiors, from rooms to gift shops and everything in between, the video pays homage not only to the beautiful women of all ages, shapes and sizes that are part of Elite's team, but also their resort collection's immaculate beauty. From Elite Island Resorts and everyone here at The Holiday Place, we truly do hope all ladies out there had an amazing International Women's Day yesterday, feeling empowered and proud of all our achievements... And for many more to come!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Enjoy Unlimited-Luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
- Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
- Enjoy a host of activities, including tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, golf, Horse riding, fishing, aerobics, dance classes, water sports.
- Premium All Inclusive property with a selection of food and beverages on offer
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
The land of endless natural beauty, with ancient sight and cultural treasure, you'll be sure to embark on a holiday of a lifetime
- Unforgettable experience at Yala Safari
- English speaking chauffer guide during the roundtrip
- Transport in a comfortable vehicle
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...