Hard Rock Hotel Papagayo, the first Hard Rock International in Costa Rica
Hard Rock International has revealed that it will bring the Hard Rock Hotels brand to Costa Rica in 2019. Hard Rock Hotel Papagayo, Costa Rica will be located in the Guanacaste province of the Central American country, just 30 minutes from Liberia International Airport, and it will have 294 guest rooms and suites, as well as the brand’s signature facilities such as the Rock Spa and The Sound of Your Stay music programme.
Hard Rock International has announced it will be debuting its first Hard Rock Hotels property in Costa Rica. The hotel group will launch the Hard Rock Hotel Papagayo, Costa Rica in 2019, bringing 294 guest rooms and suites to the country.
Situated in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica, the new all-inclusive hotel will be just half an hour from Liberia International Airport. The property will be located close to Papagayo's Gulf and Peninsula, which is full of beautiful landscapes and diverse wildlife.
Marco Roca, the Global Head of Hotel Development at Hard Rock International, stated:
"Costa Rica has seen a steady rise in international arrivals and the country's worldwide appeal aligns with our development strategy deeply rooted in expanding into desirable locations."
"We look forward to electrifying the destination with a musically-charged differentiated product never before seen in the area."
The Hard Rock Hotel Papagayo will feature the brand’s famous signature facilities and amenities including the Rock Spa with music-themed therapies and treatments, plus The Sound of Your Stay music programme, which offers free in-room Fender guitar checkouts.
The family-friendly hotel will cater for young wannabe rock stars through its Teen Spirit and Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club, which will both offer a variety of music activities, educational programmes and entertainment. There will also be the option of upgrading to Rock Royalty Level so holidaymakers can enjoy access to VIP services such as personal assistants, luxury bath amenities and exclusive music perks.
There will multiple dining venues, from an all-day buffet restaurant, to four a la carte restaurants. These include a North American steak house, an Asian dining outlet, an Italian trattoria, and a restaurant serving diverse international culinary delights.
Hard Rock Hotel Papagayo will be managed by Blue Diamond Resorts, which is part of the Sunwing Travel Groups Hotel Division. Blue Diamond Resorts manages several all-inclusive resorts across the Caribbean and Latin America under brands such as Memories Beach Resorts and Royalton Luxury Resorts.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues across the world including Hard Rock Hotels, Casinos and cafes in destinations such as Hollywood, the Caribbean, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore. The hotel group is also planning to open its first hotel in Dubai in the near future.
Guanacaste is located in the north west of Costa Rica, and is home to some of the country most biodiverse land and pristine beaches that face the Pacific Ocean. Holidaymakers can visit the thriving "Rincon de la Vieja" National Park which is home to beautiful cascading waterfalls and a variety of wildlife species such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, wild cats and colourful birds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
You are sure to marvel at nature's treasures in Costa Rica, a paradise of lush forests, crystal coves, fine-sand beaches and exotic wildlife
- Marvel at Costa Rica's array of stunning settings, including forests, volcanic cliffs, beaches.
- Try snorkelling, kayaking, tennis, bocce ball, chess, access to a scuba clinic & more
- Relish unlimited Costa Rican and world cuisines in 4 and restaurants and 4 bars
Surrounding the resort is an up-and-coming surf community, which offers guests with a variety of exciting tours and excursions
- Explorer's Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, while adults can relax by the poolside, enjoy a romantic dinner by the beach or unwind at Dreams Spa by Pevonia
- Perfect location to enjoy nature at its finest, a country renowned for its beaches, volcanoes, and biodiversity
- Spoil yourself with Unlimited-Luxury; gourmet dining options, limitless top-shelf spirits, 24-hour room service and much more all included
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...