Hard Rock Hotel Papagayo, the first Hard Rock International in Costa Rica
Hard Rock International has revealed that it will bring the Hard Rock Hotels brand to Costa Rica in 2019. Hard Rock Hotel Papagayo, Costa Rica will be located in the Guanacaste province of the Central American country, just 30 minutes from Liberia International Airport, and it will have 294 guest rooms and suites, as well as the brand’s signature facilities such as the Rock Spa and The Sound of Your Stay music programme.
Hard Rock International has announced it will be debuting its first Hard Rock Hotels property in Costa Rica. The hotel group will launch the Hard Rock Hotel Papagayo, Costa Rica in 2019, bringing 294 guest rooms and suites to the country.
Situated in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica, the new all-inclusive hotel will be just half an hour from Liberia International Airport. The property will be located close to Papagayo's Gulf and Peninsula, which is full of beautiful landscapes and diverse wildlife.
Marco Roca, the Global Head of Hotel Development at Hard Rock International, stated:
"Costa Rica has seen a steady rise in international arrivals and the country's worldwide appeal aligns with our development strategy deeply rooted in expanding into desirable locations."
"We look forward to electrifying the destination with a musically-charged differentiated product never before seen in the area."
The Hard Rock Hotel Papagayo will feature the brand’s famous signature facilities and amenities including the Rock Spa with music-themed therapies and treatments, plus The Sound of Your Stay music programme, which offers free in-room Fender guitar checkouts.
The family-friendly hotel will cater for young wannabe rock stars through its Teen Spirit and Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club, which will both offer a variety of music activities, educational programmes and entertainment. There will also be the option of upgrading to Rock Royalty Level so holidaymakers can enjoy access to VIP services such as personal assistants, luxury bath amenities and exclusive music perks.
There will multiple dining venues, from an all-day buffet restaurant, to four a la carte restaurants. These include a North American steak house, an Asian dining outlet, an Italian trattoria, and a restaurant serving diverse international culinary delights.
Hard Rock Hotel Papagayo will be managed by Blue Diamond Resorts, which is part of the Sunwing Travel Groups Hotel Division. Blue Diamond Resorts manages several all-inclusive resorts across the Caribbean and Latin America under brands such as Memories Beach Resorts and Royalton Luxury Resorts.
Hard Rock International operates 181 venues across the world including Hard Rock Hotels, Casinos and cafes in destinations such as Hollywood, the Caribbean, Cancun, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, San Diego, Bali and Singapore. The hotel group is also planning to open its first hotel in Dubai in the near future.
Guanacaste is located in the north west of Costa Rica, and is home to some of the country most biodiverse land and pristine beaches that face the Pacific Ocean. Holidaymakers can visit the thriving "Rincon de la Vieja" National Park which is home to beautiful cascading waterfalls and a variety of wildlife species such as monkeys, sloths, tapirs, wild cats and colourful birds.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Costa Rica Browse all
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Learn more about Costa Rica with unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore Edit
Explore the Caribbean side of the country that has a culture of its own with joyful Reggae Music the beat of the region
- Discover the amazing Sloths at the Sloth Sanctuary in a little bit of paradise with various other animals to see along with fauna in the tropical rainforest setting
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours only as per the itinerary
- Enjoy various other excursions on this tour including a Tortuguero Canals Boat Tour, Boat ride over La Estrella River along with much more
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing.
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife, it's an...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...