Movenpick Hotel Quang Binh to become Movenpick's fifth hotel in Vietnam
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts have announced that they will open a new hotel in Vietnam. Movenpick Hotel Quang Binh will be located in Dong Hoi, overlooking the Song Nhat Le River, and it will have 2019 guest rooms and suites, four restaurants and bars, a spa, a swimming pool, a fitness centre, and guests will have private beach access at the nearby Nhat Le Beach.
Movenpick Hotels and Resorts have revealed that they will add a fifth hotel to their portfolio in Vietnam. The Swiss-hotel group has signed an agreement for the opening of the new Movenpick Hotel Quang Binh.
The luxury hotel will be located in the city of Dong Hoi, the capital of the central coastal Quang Binh province. Overlooking the Song Nhat Le River, the property will have 209 guest rooms and suites and upscale amenities and services.
Andrew Langdon, the Chief Development Officer Asia, Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, stated :
“This new signing, in partnership with Viet Group Joint Stock Company, marks an important step in the evolution of the Mövenpick Hotels and Resorts brand in Asia as we continue to expand and bring the Mövenpick name to new markets.”
“Not only is Vietnam continuing to reinvent itself as a leading global destination, but Quảng Bình province in particular is uniquely poised to draw increased international interest and tourism with savvy travellers looking forward to discovering the region’s unspoiled beaches and compelling UNESCO listed caves, which have received considerable global media coverage in recent years.”
During their stay at the hotel, holidaymakers can enjoy private beach access to the nearby Nhat Le Beach. Facilities at the property include four stylish restaurants and bars that serve delicious Vietnamese and international cuisine, a ballroom with room for up to 400 people, and three meeting rooms. For leisure, guests can take a dip in the swimming pool, work out in the modern fitness centre, or indulge in a rejuvenating treatment at the spa.
The Mövenpick Hotel Quảng Bình is situated just seven miles from the regional airport, and nearly two miles from the train station. With nearby access to the golden sand beach, guests can enjoy a range of water sports and beach activities.
The Phong Nha-Kẻ Bàng National Park is also in close proximity, and holidaymakers can visit its biggest highlight, the Hang Son Doong Cave – the largest cave in the world. The cave measures 200 metres high, 150 metres wide, and five kilometres long. It’s so big that is boasts its own lush jungle, river, climate, and 70-metre-high stalagmites, and it can fit a 40-floor skyscraper inside it. Visitors must trek for a half a day through the jungle, across deep, rushing rivers, and through the third largest cave just to reach the entrance of the cave.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Vietnam Browse all
The less touristy Da Nang is bursting with attractions and rich in a culture that every traveller will fall in love. Discover it for yourself at this luxury 5* resort
- Thrill seekers will love the dedicated Water Sport House on the beach including banana boats, jet skis and surfing
- Premier golf courses a matter of minutes away from the resort
- Choose from 4 restaurants and 2 bars on site, all specialising in different cuisines but all just as excellent
A fantastic value trip, exploring Vietnam's most iconic cities and natural wonders with added downtime to relax on the beach
- English-speaking guides and entrance fees included
- Extend your holiday with a break in Cambodia or on the beaches of Phu Quoc
- Day cruise on Halong Bay with lunch included
Experience all the natural beauty and cultural variety of Vietnam on a deluxe tour
- Five-star hotels throughout
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise on a traditionally designed junk boat with meals included
- Time to relax on the stunning beaches of central Vietnam
Explore the most iconic sites of Indochina during the unforgettable Highlights of Indochina, Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos - Deluxe Tour
You will visit historical sites of Vietnam, discover the heritage of Laos, and explore the beautiful Angkor Complex in Cambodia.
- Tour around Ben Tre River in Vietnam and enjoy a variety of activities, including a visit to any of coconut processing workshops and riding a motocart through rice fields and vegetable plains.
- Watch the sun rise over the blue waters of tranquil Halong Bay, and then cruise through emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Participate in Baci Ceremony, an integral part of the Laos culture, and explore the Luang Prabang Night Market with its handmade textiles and local street food
Exotic and compelling, Vietnam is one of the most remarkable travel destinations in the world. Take in all the classics...
Wander from exciting cities to astonishing scenic beauty via peaceful beaches and the best preserved old towns in...
See all the most iconic sights of Indochina on this trip of a lifetime through Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Explore the...
Discover some of the most amazing and iconic sights in the world on this simply stunning trip through Vietnam, Cambodia...
Discover the beauty of a superb Sandy Beach Non Nuoc Resort Danang, located by the pristine stretch of beach and...
The Merperle Sea Sun hotel is set in the heart of the picturesque seaside city, Nha Trang. Surrounded on all three...