NIZUC Resort and Spa deemed best Mayan Escape in Cancun by Travel Pulse
Resort living has many charms and travel writer, Michelle Rae Uy from Travel Pulse recently shared her experience on what she believes is the best Mayan escape in the sunny tourist hub of Cancun. According to the article, NIZUC Resort & Spa stands out among the hundreds of all-inclusive properties in Mexico for its breath-taking setting, exceptional gastronomic venues, first-rate spa treatments and lavish accommodations.
After having visited several other all-inclusive venues, travel writer Michelle Rae Uy from Travel Pulse confirmed that her dreams of finding something different and sublime at NIZUC Resort & Spa had not been in vain. During her stay, Uy discovered a world of opulence, serenity and beauty which she shared as one of the best experiences within the tourist hub of Cancun in Mexico.
Complete with lavish facilities, wonderful services and stunning surroundings, the NIZUC Resort & Spa is a haven for those who seek peace, comfort and a true escape from busy and boisterous life.
Overlooking the Caribbean Sea, amidst a thicket of mangroves, the resort is located on the Punta Nizuc, the southern tip of Cancun’s popular hotel zone. Giving its visitors a sense of tranquillity within verdant nature, the hotel offers a unique decor that takes guests back to the days the Mayans inhabited Mexico, with minimalist touches and an Oriental twist: neutral colours merged into strong wooden structures and soothing water elements.
Those who seek nothing but utter relaxation will be delighted at the adults-only beach and pool area, the perfect spots to sunbathe whilst sipping on a chilly cocktail.
For even more pampering, the first-rate spa is the place to be. Offering rejuvenating treatments that range from massages, scrubs and facials to hydro circuits, ice baths and hot baths, the NIZUC spa is sure to provide a soothing and pleasurable experience. If a little more activity is in demand, exploring the pristine waters of the Caribbean is also a fantastic option. Guests can try snorkelling at the nearby reef to observe sea turtles and octopi or joining in on paddleboard yoga.
Because great taste is part of NIZUC Resort & Spa’s essence, cuisine quality could not be any less of a priority. Comprising six world-class restaurants headed by Chef Sylvain Desbois, meals in this venue are truly sensational affair. Visitors can try delicious beef tacos at contemporary Mexican Ramona, Surf n Turf anticuchos at Peruvian Ni, Asian Fusion at Indochine, Mediterranean fare at Terra Nostra and a casual meal at La Punta Grill & Lounge or Cafe de la Playa.
At the end of the day, guests need not fear the best part of their time at NIZUC is over, as the accommodations are yet another magnificent feature designed to meet the highest expectations. Whichever suite visitors choose to stay in, every accommodation is complete with plush amenities and beautiful views of the beach below.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heart beat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Pool View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- The Adults only resort promises great parties and is just 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Incredible January exclusive - Receive a free upgrade to the next room type when booking with The Holiday Place
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a white sand beach
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...
Situated in the heart of the famous Riviera Maya, the Oasis Tulum Lite is a high-end resort designed with your...
Venture to the Caribbean shores of Mexico in the celebrated resort town of Cancun to enjoy a sun-drenched retreat in a...