NIZUC Resort and Spa deemed best Mayan Escape in Cancun by Travel Pulse
Resort living has many charms and travel writer, Michelle Rae Uy from Travel Pulse recently shared her experience on what she believes is the best Mayan escape in the sunny tourist hub of Cancun. According to the article, NIZUC Resort & Spa stands out among the hundreds of all-inclusive properties in Mexico for its breath-taking setting, exceptional gastronomic venues, first-rate spa treatments and lavish accommodations.
After having visited several other all-inclusive venues, travel writer Michelle Rae Uy from Travel Pulse confirmed that her dreams of finding something different and sublime at NIZUC Resort & Spa had not been in vain. During her stay, Uy discovered a world of opulence, serenity and beauty which she shared as one of the best experiences within the tourist hub of Cancun in Mexico.
Complete with lavish facilities, wonderful services and stunning surroundings, the NIZUC Resort & Spa is a haven for those who seek peace, comfort and a true escape from busy and boisterous life.
Overlooking the Caribbean Sea, amidst a thicket of mangroves, the resort is located on the Punta Nizuc, the southern tip of Cancun’s popular hotel zone. Giving its visitors a sense of tranquillity within verdant nature, the hotel offers a unique decor that takes guests back to the days the Mayans inhabited Mexico, with minimalist touches and an Oriental twist: neutral colours merged into strong wooden structures and soothing water elements.
Those who seek nothing but utter relaxation will be delighted at the adults-only beach and pool area, the perfect spots to sunbathe whilst sipping on a chilly cocktail.
For even more pampering, the first-rate spa is the place to be. Offering rejuvenating treatments that range from massages, scrubs and facials to hydro circuits, ice baths and hot baths, the NIZUC spa is sure to provide a soothing and pleasurable experience. If a little more activity is in demand, exploring the pristine waters of the Caribbean is also a fantastic option. Guests can try snorkelling at the nearby reef to observe sea turtles and octopi or joining in on paddleboard yoga.
Because great taste is part of NIZUC Resort & Spa’s essence, cuisine quality could not be any less of a priority. Comprising six world-class restaurants headed by Chef Sylvain Desbois, meals in this venue are truly sensational affair. Visitors can try delicious beef tacos at contemporary Mexican Ramona, Surf n Turf anticuchos at Peruvian Ni, Asian Fusion at Indochine, Mediterranean fare at Terra Nostra and a casual meal at La Punta Grill & Lounge or Cafe de la Playa.
At the end of the day, guests need not fear the best part of their time at NIZUC is over, as the accommodations are yet another magnificent feature designed to meet the highest expectations. Whichever suite visitors choose to stay in, every accommodation is complete with plush amenities and beautiful views of the beach below.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays In Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
Spoil yourself rotten with a pampering holiday at one of Cancun's most luxurious all inclusive resorts, with a long list of fully-included facilities, activities and services - everyone in the family is guaranteed to be pleased!
- Just 30 minutes away from Xcaret Park, an Ecological & Archaeological Theme Park with various family activities
- Explorer's Club for ages 3-12 and Core Zone for ages 9-17 provide a whole host of activities from euro-bungee to big screen movies on the beach
- Book now and Enjoy a fantastic upgrade to Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical View Room and gain various added values including Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- As well as food & beverages, Unlimited-Luxury includes theme parties, daytime and evening entertainment and all the activities at the kids and teens clubs
The ideal romantic setting for honeymooners and lovers to enjoy an adults only haven
- Adults only resort promising great parties and only 20 minutes from the nightlife of Cancun
- Unwind at the lavish Secrets Spa by Pevonia® complete with 17 massage rooms and a hypnotherapy circuit
- Unlimited-Luxury® concept offering exceptional all-inclusive privileges
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Stay for 10 Nights or more and up to 2 kids up to the age of 12 stay free
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Have the dreamiest of getaways at the magnificent, ultra all-inclusive Dreams Sands Cancun and make the most of the...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
Soak up the sun in limitless luxury surrounded by luscious gardens and an idyllic setting at Oasis Cancun Lite. Your...